It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
If I get homework done at a decent hour I will scrounge up where the orange story ended...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JinMI

Oooooh!!!!!!!!! I would certainly look forward to that! How is the ring search going? The one ring to rule them all. LOL Have you gotten lost in the pages of e-bay yet?

I did some searching last night and this morning. Haven't fount anything that I like more than my initial findings yet. I'll give it a week or two. So much on ebay!!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Doh! Like an idiot I was on the previous page refreshing it and noticed we were on to a new page. Shakes head.

Jess, cool! Hope you find it and can add to the story. I would love to see it continue.

Jiminy, yes, the ring you originally posted was quite unique and cool! OMG, Every single time I'm on e-bay I just keep clicking through pages and pages of things. It is so addicting! BUT...amazing bargains!!!!!! It is worth going there for things. Damn, now I want to go shopping for a dress. It never ends there though. You go looking for something you need and end up looking at other items and Wham, gone for hours! LOL

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Your such a wimmin.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Your such a wimmin.

Thank you!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I look through a few pages and my eyes go crosseyed. I've never felt so out of my element jewelry shopping.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I would love pics of that or a video! Bahaha!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
These walls are wonderful. Built with decades of deliberate intent. Labyrinths. Let us go find each other. Walls have doors. Ready or not here I come!!!

originally posted by: jacygirl

I've shelved the confession in notepad for now.

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the parameter of these "confessions" ??

I guess I'm sitting behind my 'Wall'...

Perhaps at times we are sitting in the same space, together, but looking at a different wall? Let's look into the room. Hugs.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I would love pics of that or a video! Bahaha!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Always look forward to your presence in here my friend!

Yes walls have doors and if they don't, we can take the walls down brick by brick until we find our friends and sit beside them. Look up and we all share the same sun, moon and stars. How lovely is that?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

How is everyone this fine evening????

Good, Dear Martin and better seeing people like you showing consideration to those in need. You go out of your way, in true Shed spirit to be present.
It comforts me to know, that those who care for more than a "happy fix" are still here.

You know who you are, you who care and persist.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I like to pop in nightly for my happy fix!

Was thinking of making a separate account for political discussions as it seems to get pretty divisive as of late. Perhaps would aid in switching gears before entering the mystical and magical Shed.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello everyone.
I'm stepping out of the crowded lurker bushes for a bit.
I thought I would add a story.
I actually had something in mind for quite a while now.
We started the orange story so it put it on the back burner.
But i thought maybe we can do both concurrently if you would so choose.

Anyway this story of mine is designed to have anyone add their perspective to it if they choose to do so.
Otherwise i'll just tell the whole thing myself. lol
So here it is.

Part 1

Errollorre , Aria and Troll the troll walked through the Accasian forest.
“You know,” said Errollorre. “you would think that since I now have five hundred years of accumulated knowledge, that I would remember how annoying it is to walk through a forest with a wizard’s staff.”
“Well you’re a wizard. So you need to have your wizard staff.” Said Aria.
“Yeah” said Errollorre. “Now all I have to do is remember how to use it.”

The trio exited the forest and came to a grass filled clearing with a scattering of fruit trees.
At the far end of the field by a small waterfall sat The Shed.
“Oh Errollorre.” Said Aria. “We made it back to the Shed and our friends at last!”
“Ha.” Said Errollorre. “We’ve got some tales to tell.

Errollorre , Aria and Troll walked across the grass and flower covered field and came to a group of trees.
Sitting beneath the shade of the trees was the legendary place known as the Shed.
Errollorre put his hand on the large wooden door handle and looked at Aria.
Aria took a deep breath, then with a smile she nodded her head.
Errollorre opened the door and they stepped inside.

The sound of music and laughter filled a large hall inside the Shed.
By the power of magic the Shed was infinitely huge inside its small exterior.
A small shout went up from the crowd as they spotted Aria, Errollorre and Troll.

Aria ran to the arms of Night Star, her good friend that she had not seen in a very long time.
The other Shed ladies also gathered round.
There was Crappie Cat and Mockingbird, Wiz and Martin and of course, Jacy.
New friends and old gathered around Aria as she told them of the adventures she had been having.
Errollorre sat down at a table with Gordi and Syx and Timely and Cody, Shep and Skid and so many other new and old friends who shared laughs and tales of adventure.
Of course the drinks and music flowed freely through the night.

Aria quieted the crowd down for a moment after some time to announce that she and Errollorre were to at last to get married.
And they had decided to have the wedding with their friends here in the Shed.
A small shriek of excitement went up with the announcement and the women immediately began discussing how and when the arrangements for this event could take place.
Gordi and the boys laughed and made jokes about it all at Errollorre’s expense.
But it was all in good fun.

Troll had taken his usual place in a far corner of the Shed.
The pixies were busy filling rain barrels full of grog for Troll to drink.
Troll noticed Jacy after some time had past, had snuck away to the donut table to help herself to some treats.

Troll stood up and lumbered over to the donut table where Jacy stood.
Jacy had her back turned so she was unaware of the approaching Troll.
Although she did notice the floor seemed to rumble and bounce as he walked.
But she assumed she was just feeling the effects of the evening's refreshments.

Troll stood behind Jacy.
“Ugly woman.” said Troll.
Jacy turned to see she was staring into the stomach of a large towering hairy forest bridge troll.
She looked up towards his large hairy face as he looked down at her.
“Troll remember moon hair ugly woman from thing Troll carry.” said Troll.
Troll reached into his large dirty and ripped leather shirt and pulled out a wooden framed object.
“Troll see ugly moon hair woman in this thing. Troll think this thing be yours.”
Troll handed Jacy the picture of the Rainbow Warriors he had been carrying through time.
Then he turned and lumbered back over to his rain barrels of grog.
Jacy fainted.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Errollorre because: I said had instead of add. Incorrect tense makes me tense.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Oh Tom, that was great! I am very busy right now, but I will participate. I think as each person contributes, perhaps they can just put at the top: continued from page 136 above, for the first person and whoever participates on this page, if it's another page then put the page the previous entry was on. Otherwise, we will have extremely long posts every time someone participates. What are your thoughts on this? I will keep track in a pad where the story leaves off each time.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thanks Night!

They can say something like "continued from page (whatever) or from above,
where ever it was left off,
then maybe just quote the last sentence or so from the previous post.
I figured we can have as a subplot a wedding (or lack of one because of "reasons"
)
I'm flexible. Just thought we should make it Shed centric and possibly organized around the Sheds founding theme..
a party! LOL

edit on 29-3-2017 by Errollorre because: trying in vain to correct spelling and grammar.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Sounds wonderful Tom!

Busy, but popping in and out of here. Hugs! Hugs for Gail as well!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just because.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Too much kewtz Skid !!

Awww !

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Good stuff Errol !

I can feel a hangover coming on ...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
*Slides into home plate and looks at the umpire*

Out or safe? (Gets called out)

*Starts argument with umpire and gets tossed from the game*

Actually, I'm just sitting here listening to some 80's cheese and editing pics most of the night. I must say it's been pretty quiet around the house most of the night. Everyone else is sound asleep and here I am wide awake.

Managed to get out yesterday afternoon to grab some photos after it rained most of Sunday and Monday. Started off the day with no sun to speak of. However, the clouds cleared and the sun shone down brightly before I called a quits and walked the half a mile home. In a couple of days, I may be regretting not bringing my hoodie with me though as it only got up to about 60 degrees here.

With a mammoth 150+ car grain train and four other motors in tow behind her. A freshly repainted CSXT 7720 heads east for a crew change at Hinton, West Virginia. More than likely, this train will get split into two separate trains once it gets to Richmond, Virginia to continue its trip to either the Carolinas or Portsmouth, Virginia.

Another repaint fresh for the Huntington Locomotive Shops in Huntington, West Virginia!

Heading west for the yard at South Charleston, West Virginia. One of the local crews based out of South Charleston rolls through town with a single coal car in tow. I honestly have no idea where this car came from or what train this came off of. If you look to the right of the photo. You can see Ebenezer Chapel that has sat in the very same spot since 1820.

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join