It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sorry Chooch, I didn't say goodnight when I took off from here. I got distracted by youtube and my cat wanting me to get to bed. I remember that song from way back when!

Oh my God Cody I had to take a double look. Is that really you? How have you been? Busy as ever I presume. Nice to see you! Come back when you have more time and say hello to the cuddle monster for me!

Hello pfishy! Good to see you again! No need to contribute anything useful. A lot of times we just act silly or share our daily lives, good or bad and interact with one another, so just join in.

jacy, married to a pork chop? Bahahaha! Is that a Portuguese thing? I didn't know they referred to themselves as that. If I called my Husband a pork chop he would look at me weird. If I called him an arse, he wouldn't. LOL

Swanne, I knew you would be relieved to see Syx! I was too! Glad you liked Enya as well. So that's a few of us at least in here. I first heard her in some magical shop in Salem Mass. years ago.

Jess, you smoke too?????? Color me shocked! I never knew!!!!! I guess we now have a bad girl club going on here. Ahahaha, I cracked up when you said you need to stop, but you're not a quitter. LOL! God, we all love our books don't we? I was always reading books beyond my years. When I was in school first learning how to read, I was always advanced. Guess I was smart at one time. LOL!

Shep, great story entry! Another Enya fan I see. Ok, this is turning into a book and I think I'm caught up now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I loved all the wonderful and funny pics and gifs in here today! I have to do some laundry and cooking and what-not, so I will be popping in and out. Raining here today.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Oh Night I LOVE that frog pic. It is tooo adorable.
So now we have a Bad Girls Club! LOL I was such a geek nerd in school, who knew I would ever be part of the Bad Girls! I am so proud. HAHHAHA
OK guys it is time to pack up and head home. I'm slipping down into lurker mode but will be checking in.
Be nice to the mascots - or video or our enjoyment!
And just in case you forgot.....It's Friday!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

LOL! We started a club here called 'The Everything Hurts Club', why not have a Bad Girls Club? That's ironic. We are good girls in here. Good girls gone bad? Anyway. laundry has to be thrown into the dryer and I have other things to do. Have a lovely day/afternoon or whatever!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is so gorgeous!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Hey there Train Man, you know I love your epic infinite tale of the "Rails" and you managed to post one of my favorite Enigma tunes. The lyrics inspired me many years ago. Enigma is just that, hidden truths.
I used to listen to it at sea. It was encouraging, empowering. Thank you.

I have wondered what kind of gear you use whilst on the trail/rail? It has to be heavy duty when it is cold.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Evening oh Wise Woman Of The Shedlands!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

So now we have a Bad Girls Club! LOL I was such a geek nerd in school,

We have a Bad Girls Club for geeky nerdy girls, Oh my, I have been signed up since I was in diapers. (Can I say diapers on ATS?) Can we talk about things like the convergence between species? And how Doritos and hummus are incomprehensible together? Same thing. HaHa

who knew I would ever be part of the Bad Girls! I am so proud.

You be proud girl, I am but It took me forty plus years of secretly lobbying.

.....It's Friday!!!

Ah yes it 'tis Friday, the day of Freyja, Frigg, the goddess of love, beauty, passion war and death, kind of a Banshee. A day of celebration.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Ah yes it 'tis Friday, the day of Freyja, Frigg, the goddess of love, beauty, passion war and death, kind of a Banshee. A day of celebration.

I always learn interesting things from you. I probably won't remember it, but it's interesting while I do. lol
That was cool by the way. So you're joining our Bad Girl Club? We should have special meetings in one of the back rooms of the shed.

edit on 24-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Bad Girls

I heard my name.

Evening!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aye Elven Star, I will venture out to meet not just you but all those of this mystical realm who can weave a tale, who share tears and joy, who dare to be real. They who have a mind to laugh and dance and share a draught of kindness with those in pain and grief.
Those akin to life. We will meet one day, actually that day is now, for naught else exists, or does it?
From distant shores and foreign lands, me thinks, we are all drawn to the place where we can have feast with all those who remain as stars in the sky.

My sails are up my course is set. As any voyage it takes time.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wrong day, but who cares, she is a bad girl.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Bad Girls
I heard my name.

What, you have a radar for exclusive clubs? Please share!! Martin started this blame her, or congratulate or ....please join.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Haha, no club needed WIS! I'm just a bad girl!

Well jokes aside, TBH I think I AM wicked, but just choose not to be. Being wicked gives me a sense of humour and surpressing my wickedness allows my humanity to flourish, and that is always a far greater feeling than when you are 'bad'.
Make sense?

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Wis, I love the poetic way in which you speak! Love the pic! LOL

Zazzy, you must have seen the bat signal in the sky.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Wow, it actually does make sense, it explains "me". Hmm so very intriguing. May I quote you? When needed to confuse people who don't have a clue. That would be wicked wouldn't it? But then one could argue that confusion leads to the need to comprehend? Yes, No ?
I still think a club would be nice. Oh is that an oxymoron, considering that the people joining the club are by definition "out casts" the opposite of the popular definition of "nice"
Sorry I will stop now.

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Hehehe, wait a minute.....Now you got me confused, maybe I'm the one who is clueless and not wicked afterall!

You wicked woman

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Happy Dance, Or, was that victory dance?

Got ja, or ...any way you made me laugh. Hugs
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Can't we be both wicked and clueless and happy and silly, sad and just "be"?

edit on 24-3-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Blaa

edit on 24-3-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Who ever reads this.

edit on 24-3-2017 by WalkInSilence because: Never Mind

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Just maybe.... those who know they are clueless are the smart ones!

posted on Mar, 24 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wis, Most people don't put a reason for their edits. Sometimes I want to, but I'm in a hurry and multitasking and don't bother. Yours just made me laugh.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join