It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hello and Good Morning.
It's stupid-o'clock here and I'm wide awake.

Going to get caught up and then maybe try to write a piece of story when the coffee kicks in.
You know where I'll be...3rd bush from the left under the kitchen window.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Wow, I thought the shed was still having closing hours. Nice to see you Hun! I can't sleep either. Waiting for the melatonin to kick in. I'd have coffee with you, but since I haven't been to bed yet, that wouldn't be a good idea.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Hey!! *hugs*

Isn't insomnia a curse?? I've been awake since 1:30 and there is no chance of going back to sleep.

I have about 8 tabs open and I'm zoning out staring at the monitor, lol.
Nice to see you here though...isn't this around the time that you *flitpoof* out?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

My sleeping habits are so erratic, I could leave at 9pm or 6am. LOL

I have to go out tomorrow with my friend so I should get to bed soon. If I don't reply again, it's because I'm snoring in my room. HUGS!

edit on 21-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

*hugs* back!
Tomorrow tomorrow or today tomorrow?
lol

If you disappear I will hopefully see you later on.
Sleep well, elfy sis!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The snow has arrived in, not so sunny, Scotland.
I haven't been out yet, but it does look fairly deep...

Of course, the boys are thrilled!

OK, who knows how to build an igloo?
...and why did Ig's not have loos in their houses like everyone else?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I'm sorry, are you asking ME?
About igloos?
Hmph.

Besides, in Canadian "ig" is house and "loo" is bathroom, so it literally says "house with bathroom"...sheez...good thing I used to sell real estate...next you're gonna be asking me what a bungalow is.

Hi Gordi. Sorry you have snow, hun.
Ours is pretty much gone now...it's been a really weird winter.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

OK, who knows how to build an igloo?

Canadians!!

...and why did Ig's not have loos in their houses like everyone else?

I've heard they prefer outhouses. Purely hearsay and speculation on my part.

The snow has arrived in, not so sunny, Scotland.

I think it is against T&C to use such foul language such as the S word Gordi...and I don't mean Scotland!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

.... in Canadian "ig" is house and "loo" is bathroom, so it literally says "house with bathroom"

hmmm... pics or it didn't happen!

...sheez...good thing I used to sell real estate...next you're gonna be asking me what a bungalow is.

Actually.... What IS a bungalow?

Hi Gordi. Sorry you have snow, hun.
Ours is pretty much gone now...it's been a really weird winter.

Weird indeed!!
But.... I get to go sledging again! Woohoooo!!!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think it is against T&C to use such foul language such as the S word Gordi...and I don't mean Scotland!

ooop!
My sincere apologies, I should have used the more acceptable term "Temperature Challenged Fluffy Water Droplets"
(I almost messed up again and put "flake" in there.... Safe Place... Safe Place... help! LOL)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I appreciate your concern. Some of us are temperate disinclined! (AkA. Cold weather weaklings)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

See above? Even JinMI is picking on Canadians, lol.

Here's your pic, one of my old listings:

And here's a link, showing the definition of igloo as "A standard means of Canadian housing". (I kid you not)

urban dictionary

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Good morning Shedigans!!!! Oh my I am running LATE!!! We didn't get back into town until late last night and I overslept this morning....dragging!
OK here is Paul's Dr update:
Yesterday Paul had an apt at WVU with his cardiologist. He can't run any more 5K and can't run any more full marathons. Dr said that he could continue running halfs right now. We will meet with the surgeon in 6 months and plan on valve replacement in 3-5 years.

He will just need to take things easy and keep an eye on his heart rate while he is running.

Sorry to drop a bomb and run but I still have to get caught up at work!
[[[HUGS]]] Love you all!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey Marty!!

Nice to see you hunny, but I'm so sorry to hear about Paul's appointment (and situation...I wasn't aware).
I hope he can keep a positive outlook and tone back the running to stay within his limits. I'm sure you are concerned.
At least he doesn't have to quit completely.

Was just popping back in for a few minutes and wanted to say "hi" and send you a *hug*!
jacy

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thanks Jacy!
He has always known. He was born with a hole in his heart that turned into aortic stenosis. I just have to slow his butt down!
Gonna be hard to do, especially since he just bought another pair of Hoka shoes. The man has issues. He has way more shoes than I ever dreamed of owning. LOL
Thanks so much for the HUG! [[[HUGS]]] right back at ya!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

Jess, I hope your Hubby is ok. It must be killing him to have to slow down. I know he has a passion for marathons.

Give him Shed hugs from everybody!

I have to get dressed. My day out today. I just want to stay in my nighty and curl up on the couch with a blanket and sleep.
I'll be checking in and out of here until I leave.

Gordi, go out and make one of these.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Mornin' Admin. Had no idea about Paul. That's got to be hard for an avid runner - my knee has kept me from running for over two years now and it's sucked, to be honest. The elliptical is NOT a suitable replacement.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Hello Shep! Hope you are doing well this fine Spring day. I have to get dressed now. This time I mean it. LOL Be back soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Sure you do, Night.

I'm doing well this morning. Was cloudy earlier but the sun came out so now it's nice and bright. And brown. Nothing is blooming yet.

Have fun on your day out. I'll keep an eye on the Shed.

*Shep calls out to the pixies for more beverages and donuts for everyone*

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thanks so much sweetie!!! I hope you have fun out and about today. It is a little warmer here so hopefully you are getting some warmth too! LOL, I would live in my pjs if it was acceptable. HEHEHE

a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Thanks Shep!! Have you ever tried Hoka shoes? Paul has a bad sciatica nerve but the cushion in the Hoka shoes seems to help. He swears by the Clifton’s. Rock tape is also a must!!!! Yeah Paul also hates the machines, says it just isn’t the same.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join