It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 14

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cookies are pretty, Cookies are sweet,
They really are a tasty treat.

The Dragons make them oh so hot,
But some folks seem to think they're not?

So I think I'll end this crappy poem...
with a crappy rhyme - so here's a gnome.

I thank you.... I thank you....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Bahahaha! Jacy and Gordi, thank you for the laughs. I needed them!

I wasn't butt hurt either, just couldn't understand how someone could down such a cool place as this.

Gordi, I liked your crappie poem. It is good.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You're nice.
Have a star.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Freaking A!!!

It's crappy poetry time!!
I think I'm gonna make a thread and throw a party!!
rofl

Night...Gurl...I'm needing the laughs too! I mean, my dreams were peed on...my poetry will never be published...the cookies are gone...
Woe is me.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ok, I finished with the coffee, but I almost spit my water out! Ahahaha!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

...and I made it Pink & Fluffy for you!

...(my hair...not the poem)....

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
But.... Why is the RUM GONE??

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Well I think we needed a good laugh, don't you?

Everybody appears to be gone at the moment, so I'm going to run away and eat something more substantial than a donut.
I hope everyone has a great night, and I'll likely be lurking in the morning!

Love to all you united sheddites...you gloriously popular folks...you come OUT of those bushes and you SHINE!!!
jacy

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Fine, ah'll sit here masel' then...
...alone...
with my silver border no one noticed....
s'fine.....
doesn't matter anyway..... I'll be... o...k...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm here! ooooh Gordi, shiny silver border!!! Hey, when did I get a gold one????? Seriously, I never notice these things, then again I miss a lot of things. Congrats Gordi!!!!!!

Jacy, I think you could make some serious money being a stand up comedian! I would pay to go to your shows! Why do they call them stand up comedians? Do most of them sit down?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Thank you,
Congrats on Gold!
(You've had it for AGES btw!!!! ROFL)

I'm actually off to watch an episode of Sons Of Anarchy before bed!

See you later!
G

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sounds fine by me.

Food doesn't need to be fancy. I make my wife all sorts of non-fancy stuff and she's fine with it. I buy fresh rolls every day, along with things like ham and different kinds of cheese. Whatever makes her happy.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I never noticed that either. lol

Congrates to both of you.

Jacy!!

Just started going back and reading.(on both threads)

You are cracking me up. Keep going girl.

At first I thought we were having a WAR of the Threads. Hahahaha.

Are they challenging the 'Shed'?

The "Shed" Rules!!!!!!!!
edit on 20-3-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
That's one of my favorite Gilmour vids.

I have a class with a bunch of 20-somethings each week and I like to show inspirational vids as part of our discussions. Just things from all sorts of backgrounds and genres that make you go, "Wow." One day I plan to drop this on them. I'll just say, "Hey people, here's a couple of old grandpas playing some music." Let them roll their eyes and groan a little, then let it rip!

Just so they get a better concept that life doesn't stop at 30.

Ok, they know that already, but I am trying to impress it on them that they can do amazing stuff. At their own age, right now. Or at whatever age because people always have value. I want them to believe in themselves and not feel they have to set themselves limits. Especially as 80% of my students are female. I want them to totally believe that they can reach for the stars. Never mind their gender, race, or nationality.

I'm a teacher and my main job is to teach them English. Yeah, I do that. But more than that, I try to teach them to dream, so they can be the best people they can possibly be.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

You are awesome Mike! I knew we loved you for a reason. Well, many actually. That is the kind of teacher that any school age kid needs!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Go back. Jacy gave up for a while, but I joined their story. LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Well then Sir.

I would call you a very gifted person.

I have had some time in my life teaching, and it is hard sometimes to reach some children.

I was always amazed, when I could see that maybe, I had made a difference in a childs life.

It can sometimes be hard to reach a child if there family life is full off turmoil.

Kudo to you.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Attention

Let's keep The Shed the feel-good, collaborative thread it has always been. No discussion of staff action or drama from other threads. Thanks. Please do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm sure you have made a difference in all the kids lives. Somewhere down the line, you will meet one of those kids who are a full grown adult now and they will tell you that you made a difference in their life, even if the rest of their life sucked back then and they will appreciate that. Same with you Mike.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Continued from last two posts on page 90

Night Star awoke in her bed feeling a little woozy. Looking down at her arms and hands, she saw that they were rainbow colored. She ran to the tall deeply carved wooden framed mirror and gasped. There were pink sparkly ears and the rest of her was quite colorful and sparkling like tiny diamonds. "What happened??????" Pesky tried not to laugh, but couldn't help herself. "You should see the rest of your friends and what's going on out there, amusing, though alarming at the same time. You'll be back to yourself in another hour or so."

"What do you mean another hour or so and how did I get like this in the first place?" The Elf was angered. She didn't understand what was happening to herself, her friends or the shedlands. With hands firmly placed on tiny hips, Pesky tried to explain. "Well, from what I have been hearing, someone messed with our pixie potions and it reverses magic. I convinced the humans to get us through a portal with their magic that they didn't even know they had until I told them. They have big mouths and now they all know." She took a breath. "I convinced them to take us through a portal to the Shed but in a different time line. So within an hour or so, we will be ourselves again."

Night looked at Pesky with disapproval. "How did you convince the humans to save us and why didn't you save everyone else????" The little pixie shuffled her feet and gazed at the floor. "Well...I... sort of lied and told them I had secret spells that none of the other humans would be able to figure out how to use and if they transported us here safely, I would return and give them more information. The only thing is...they made me agree that they would only transport us and not the others." "What do you mean not the others? Are you crazy? Why did you do that? How could you do such a thing?" Night Star was livid. "What about Wolf and Storm, Hugo and Jojopo? What about all the Sheddites and magical beings and creatures???"

"I said US! That included...well... some of us. Wolf, Storm, Hugo and Jojopo are here with us. It took a lot of negotiating ya know. You think humans are easy to deal with?" The Elf felt a headache coming on. "OK, you selfish little brat, so what are your plans for saving everyone else? How are we supposed to help them now? You are in soooo much trouble, I hope you know that!" Pesky remembered the Kaelci lady and imitated her shifty eyes.

edit on 20-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join