It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#bigbrotheriswatchingyou's total awereness total control concept is soooo 2016

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oliver Stone said in an interview with Dutch TV about his film "Snowden: The Movie" that the cia / nsa / fbi, and what have ye, aim for total awereness, total control.

Is not on YouTube, here below is American TV equivalent:

Okay for 2016 and before this (total awareness, total control) could be true, but now in 2017, since everybody can now easily manipulate video, audio, photo, databases, and what have ye (for short digital evidence) in their basement or bedroom, in a way that forensic expert can even be fooled, digital evidence is not valid anymore in the media, in the courts, for the public.

...its like a deal with the devil, you get total awareness, BUT you cannot do anything with it...

TRUMP: "Tear down this data center!!!!" "Cut the budgets, because most of it is obsolete (in 2017)"

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Those that saw Citizenfour on HBO already know Snowden told us they can target anyone, eaves drop any communication. I thought that was common knowledge. Now they makin a movie?

I hate docudrama...

The real thing, past the 2 minute mark in here:

edit on 17-2-2017 by intrptr because: time reference

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've always been amazed by the media focus on Snowden. Snowden is not the real story. The real story is NSA being privatized and outsourced to a private for-profit corporation: Booz Allen Hamilton. It's absolutely stunning to think something so essential to the integrity of the government is an organization that can sell state secrets to China. It's really stunning that Booz Allen Hamilton exists!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The real thing, past the 2 minute mark

Yes amazing, I had my suspicions that they constantly data mine the whole human communication, now I hear it from a former insider.

Snowden said an system administrator can target anyone, what if such an insider is a corrupt individual working with mole cells, than they can work against anyone, destroy, black mail, racketeer, seduce and rape anyone, then this has been done already, probably on a large scale

edit on 2017-2-17 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I've always been amazed by the media focus on Snowden. Snowden is not the real story. The real story is NSA being privatized and outsourced to a private for-profit corporation: Booz Allen Hamilton. It's absolutely stunning to think something so essential to the integrity of the government is an organization that can sell state secrets to China. It's really stunning that Booz Allen Hamilton exists!

I am pretty sure i saw that exact story line on television a few months ago while i was away on vacation , I think it was called person of interest , not sure what season or episode as i was zoned out .

Guess what i am downloading this weekend as i have never seen that show before

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I am pretty sure i saw that exact story line on television a few months ago while i was away on vacation , I think it was called person of interest , not sure what season or episode as i was zoned out .

Guess what i am downloading this weekend as i have never seen that show before

The thing is Snowden is use one burger flipper working at Booz Allen Hamilton. How many other Snowdens are there with all kinds of security breaches. It's just stunning. How can this happen?
edit on 17-2-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

The real thing, past the 2 minute mark

Yes amazing, I had my suspicions that they constantly data mine the whole human communication, now I hear it from a former insider.

Snowden said an system administrator can target anyone, what if such an insider is a corrupt individual working with mole cells, than they can work against anyone, destroy, black mail, racketeer, seduce and rape anyone, then this has been done already, probably on a large scale

That was snowdens whole point. His only solution at that time was to 'air gap' any system or personal device. Watch the whole HBO documentary Citizen Four, not some drama hollywood has produced about it. Like the main stream news, Holly wood is the mouthpiece of gubment. They always change stuff.

Edit: By the by, that 'storage' of all data Snoden mentioned? Google NSA data center, Utah to see one storage facility...

im ages
edit on 18-2-2017 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Edit: By the by, that 'storage' of all data Snoden mentioned? Google NSA data center, Utah to see one storage facility...

I'm shutting this location down, there is no vote, it happens now, you are destroying people by the dozens

top topics

join