It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Convincing!** Nasa live feed mysteriously cuts on 'six large UFOs'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by ALSGoes4th removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Looks like lights on the ground to me. I wish we could figure out which way the camera is pointing to be sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th
a reply to: intrptr

Had to message him/her.

They'll usually be glad to tell you why they took the action. This becomes an issue between you and the mod now.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALSGoes4th
a reply to: intrptr

Had to message him/her.

Its because of ST10, even though I uploaded the source........

That's what I'm talking about. They're a little quick on the draw.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ALSGoes4th

Nothing can be more damning to the US government's position that alien UFOs don't exist at Earth than for those craft to show up, locally, on videos from the SST.

Powerful forces are always at work to keep the growing rate of human acceptance of the reality of ETs (out there) at a controlled rate. Having them barge into the camera field of the SST is never going to be acknowledged and any such occurrence will always be explained conventionally, denied or hidden.

Whether this video is legit or not, I have no idea. I haven't watched it and will not. The important thing is that the controversy, though barely confined within two pages of ATS helps further the general and growing belief and ACCEPTANCE of ETs within our midst. The UFO myth continues, as put forth by themselves.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
there is a flashing light source out of camera view to the right,watch the right side of the screen you`ll see it get lighter each time the light flashes.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Some YouTube channels post things to generate as many clicks and views as they can, because: It makes them money.

They don't care about the truth. They don't care about being accurate. They care about getting as many of you all to click on their channels and watch their videos. So posting sensationalized ones works even better.

The ATS site owners have stated before: we don't want to support them. We don't want to support anyone who is willing to do anything to make a quick buck.

So here is the thing: You all want to talk about a NASA video? Cool.

Go get it from NASA

Not from someone trying to make money off YouTube clicks.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The bit that makes me laugh .. the Daily Mirror, and being a Brit I know how much crap that paper publishes, claimed secure team 10 are UFO experts

'It was originally spotted by a UFO spotter Streetcap1 who share the clip with SecureTeam10 , a group of UFO experts, who investigate the footage and share their findings online.'

And people wonder why I never pick up or even give tabloids a look at

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yes, unfortunately anything from Secure Team 10 gets binned.

Yes, a lot of UFO vids from ST10 are faked rubbish but then you get footage like this that is very interesting and convincing. Especially as it's direct from NASA.

I watched it with the sound off so I don't have to listen to the crap music or spooky voiced narration.

Top stuff!!! S&F but it's quite obviously light from gas flares in a dark ocean in the Pacific. Pfffft!

Love it and thanks again. Keep up the good work.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join