It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be everything ATSers Warned Us Clintion, Bush and Obama would be ... but weren't

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Butterfinger

not even 4 weeks in and hes already done more than any other in the same time frame.

What has he actually done ?

Well, he did sack Flynn...for not telling him about things they he already knew...or was it that Flynn lied to him about things he already knew...I forget.
Spicer will be next to go, (if he doesn't have heart failure in the meantime) that'll be because Spicer telling the porkies for Trump was not,

Milo Yiannopoulos, will likely take over Spicer's position...he's a good liar, about anything.

Ooops! I nearly forgot, Trump did make a few bob out of Mar a Lago...that's doing something isn't it?

edit on 17-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
not even 4 weeks in and hes already done more than any other in the same time frame.

Would you like him to sign more EOs or what?

Go play golf Don, youre ahead of schedule.
Right, like invading Iraq and Afghanistan, and instituting torture.

And he also started more regime change "civil wars" than Libya, Syria, and Honduras...

Oh wait..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: Moresby

Things will come to a head in the Middle East. Trumps love of Putin and love for Netanyahu will cause problems. Domestically, security will become an issue. His Muslim ban and immigrant deportations will make America less safe. There may be another attack on the US mainland as a result, but he'll just blame Obama and Hillary.
I'm no trump fan. However were you in an alternative universe when bush destroyed Iraq and Obama helped destroy Syria. You don't think that recruited militants against the US? Not to mention supporting Saudi Arabia in bombing Yemen.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
There's a good chance Trump will just be a big, fat flop.

But other scenarios could play themselves out ...

That's right, there could you know, be a new EO, renaming ICE to SMERSH...(death to all spies) that way, all immigrants won't need to be sent home, they''ll just be treated as spies, and er, Oh dear!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Trump's newest potential National Security Adviser is a doozy.

Let me set the stage.

Petraeus has dropped out of the running.
Wall Street Journal

Trump white house staff leaks that K T McFarland, current deputy NSA is not leaving. She is close to the Trump family, and wants to stay in this position 2 years before being given the ambassador gig in Greece.
from the twitter

Trump tells KT to pick her new boss, and she says, John Bolton.

I so hope this doesn't come to fruition. But if it does, I truly can't wait to read the Trump supporters' spin.
John Bolton is 100x the neocon, war hawk that the Clinton woman ever dreamed of being.

He has said we should bomb Iran and North Korea, when he was a diplomat.
I'd hate to hear what he really thinks we should do...

edit on 2/17/2017 by Olivine because: spelling flub

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Were going to give them what they want and were going to make them pay for it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: roadgravel

All these things go back before Trump, he had nothing to do wth them.

The "he didn't do it" didn't count when Obama inherited the Bush stuff.

Blame it on the other guy can only be credible for so long. Obama used "it's Bush's fault" for 8 years, so lets give Trump a few more week shall we...lol.

But but but it was actually Bush's fault there is nothing around that, am sure Donald will inherit some of Obama's fk-ups like Libya which is real and the guy / gal following him will inherit D's fk-ups which I predict will be huge.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Didn't work seven years after obama took office, you mean? That's when most non partisan folks were tired of hearing it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Things will come to a head in the Middle East. Trumps love of Putin and love for Netanyahu will cause problems. Domestically, security will become an issue. His Muslim ban and immigrant deportations will make America less safe. There may be another attack on the US mainland as a result, but he'll just blame Obama and Hillary.
I'm no trump fan. However were you in an alternative universe when bush destroyed Iraq and Obama helped destroy Syria. You don't think that recruited militants against the US? Not to mention supporting Saudi Arabia in bombing Yemen.

What I'm saying is that by refusing to allow immigrants from war-torn countries, Trump is turning America's back on the people fleeing these places who might otherwise give us intel on terrorists or potential attacks.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

This sums up everything I've felt since November.

In the end, I deeply hope that ATS is wrong again.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

What I'm saying is that by refusing to allow immigrants from war-torn countries, Trump is turning America's back on the people fleeing these places who might otherwise give us intel on terrorists or potential attacks.
Hm. Well, I'm not a supporter of the ban myself. However, if that's your interest there are probably better ways to collect intelligence than refugee immigration.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Blame it on the other guy can only be credible for so long. Obama used "it's Bush's fault" for 8 years, so lets give Trump a few more week shall we...lol.

But but but it was actually Bush's fault there is nothing around that, am sure Donald will inherit some of Obama's fk-ups like Libya which is real and the guy / gal following him will inherit D's fk-ups which I predict will be huge.

You're right, it''ll take more than a couple of terms to make right the Bush, 'legacy' more like decades.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

The difference with Obama compared with other Presidents that inherited a recession (Reagan, Clinton, Bush) they all had their recession under control within 1 1/2 years where Obama still isn't under control. He just changed the math after 6 years to make it look better, but we are still talking about a large percentage of people out of work that just stopped looking and an even larger well under employed. Things look a little better today just because the first 4 years for Obama were so bad...

Also, the blame game on the last Presidency is an Obama creation. There has been maybe some but not very much in the past of this of this type of defense until him. He was the most powerful person in the world and couldn't fix anything, and pretty much did everything against fixing the economy. Outside of Trump saying he inherited a mess I don't think in two years he will be still saying that and blaming his inability to improve anything on Obama.

edit on 18-2-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Really... tell me..

Whats so bad?

You wan't lessor jobs?
You want war with Russia?
You wan't ILLEGAL criminals to stay?
You wan't more teleprompter?
You wan't more lobbying?
You wan't more two faced opinions?
You wan't more servers?

Tell me..

What do you guys want ?

-I want open borders
-I want to stop hate, injustice, genocide, hunger, and provide sovereignty worldwide
-I like teleprompters.. good invention for staying on topic and delivering a clear and concise message that means what it says.
-More lobbying? No.. regulated lobbying.. sure
-Humans are multifaceted and can carry opposing beliefs simultaneously
-More servers? You mean, more technology? YES... I see what your getting at.. but it's just ignorant

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join