It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump could be everything ATSers Warned Us Clintion, Bush and Obama would be ... but weren't

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

Trump, Trump, Trump !!!!!!!!!!!

People can not get enough of him, media can not talk enough of him, the establishment can not have enough of him.

Trump, Trump, Trump !!!!!!!!!!!

He is the most hated popular president in our history right now.

And the way things are going he will be president for the next 8 years.

Trump, Trump, Trump !!!!!!!!!!!!

The fascination on him is contagious.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Moresby
He's already been cutting out early. And golfed.

He ought to be chained to his desk for the next 4 years.

Not a bad idea. It would have already saved the taxpayers about $10 million and if he brought his wife with him it would save an extra half a million a day, that's spent every day she stays in New York.
www.cnbc.com...

From your source:

The White House has defended Trump's trips, saying he is working while traveling. For instance, he met with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Florida last weekend and will reportedly meet with national security advisor candidates this weekend.

Oh no, he's working at the same time. How inefficient.

Why are you worried about paying taxes? Didn't Trump put you out of a job? www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're not exactly an objective voice to me. Not even going to link your slew of Trump-bashing threads (no pun intended in respect to the thread where you claim Trump supporters were going to bash your face in!)

Everyone who is fuming over this Trump nonsense everyday come off as irrational and paranoid. It's really sad to watch you bunch.

edit on 17-2-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Things will come to a head in the Middle East. Trumps love of Putin and love for Netanyahu will cause problems. Domestically, security will become an issue. His Muslim ban and immigrant deportations will make America less safe. There may be another attack on the US mainland as a result, but he'll just blame Obama and Hillary.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm Trump neutral but jeez the pro/anti crowd really needs to stop with the ignorance already. Here's some truth.

First, Trump's "biggest bud on the international stage" isn't Putin. It's Netanyahu.

Second, deporting is not the same as imprisoning. Kicking someone out of the country because they are here illegally is not equivalent to putting legitimate citizens in camps, not even close.

Third, presidents for ages have taken a lot of vacations. It's a stressful job. I'm not saying I agree with all their vacation time but they have a history of continuing to work while on vacation. It's always seemed to me as international or business PR.

Fourth, if the current world order is globalism then wouldn't a new world order be something different? Otherwise it wouldn't be new, it would be same world order.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I fixed it for you:

Things will come to a head in the Middle East. Trumps cordiality of Putin and commitment to Netanyahu will cause problems for Russia as Israel moves to a 1 state model. Domestically, security will become an issue for criminals. His Islamic Extremist ban and illegal immigrant deportations will make America more safe. There may be another attack on the US mainland as a result, and he will step up and address it head on.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

You forgot AntiChrist. He's the Anti-Christ too.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

I fixed it for you:

Things will come to a head in the Middle East. Trumps cordiality of Putin and commitment to Netanyahu will cause problems for Russia as Israel moves to a 1 state model. Domestically, security will become an issue for criminals. His Islamic Extremist ban and illegal immigrant deportations will make America more safe. There may be another attack on the US mainland as a result, and he will step up and address it head on.

I hope you're right.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

He's already been cutting out early. And golfed.

He ought to be chained to his desk for the next 4 years.

Not a bad idea. It would have already saved the taxpayers about $10 million and if he brought his wife with him it would save an extra half a million a day, that's spent every day she stays in New York.
www.cnbc.com...

The White House has defended Trump's trips, saying he is working while traveling. For instance, he met with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Florida last weekend and will reportedly meet with national security advisor candidates this weekend.

Oh no, he's working at the same time. How inefficient.

Why are you worried about paying taxes? Didn't Trump put you out of a job? www.abovetopsecret.com...

You're not exactly an objective voice to me. Not even going to link your slew of Trump-bashing threads (no pun intended in respect to the thread where you claim Trump supporters were going to bash your face in!)

Everyone who is fuming over this Trump nonsense everyday come off as irrational and paranoid. It's really sad to watch you bunch.

So Trump says he's working, so its ok. Gotcha.

Haha.

This is getting too easy. You don't have to believe me, the numbers are right there in the article I linked.

No need for an emotional response, if you can't deal in facts, it's best not to say anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

Things will come to a head in the Middle East. Trumps love of Putin and love for Netanyahu will cause problems. Domestically, security will become an issue. His Muslim ban and immigrant deportations will make America less safe. There may be another attack on the US mainland as a result, but he'll just blame Obama and Hillary.

So then getting involved in Libya & Syria, and destabilizing those countries made us safer?

And that was pre-Trump.

No,just no.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
From your source again.

Trump's time in office could cost taxpayers "hundreds of millions of dollars or more,"

Do you read this and register sentences like these as definite facts? It looks like a 'maybe' to me.

I will take your 2nd piece of advice though and just ignore these bait threads.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So then getting involved in Libya & Syria, and destabilizing those countries made us safer?

And that was pre-Trump.

The whole situation was started by the Bush Administration, if not planned before. Since it continued through Obama, I wonder if Trump can stop if even if his wishes to. Maybe it is out of his hands, so to speak.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks
From your source again.

Trump's time in office could cost taxpayers "hundreds of millions of dollars or more,"

Do you read this and register sentences like these as facts?

I will take your 2nd piece of advice though and just ignore these bait threads.

Not at all. Mainly because of the word "could" in that sentence.

But it's not a crazy idea to extrapolate the costs we've already experienced to get an idea of what Trump is going to cost us in the future.

I'd say that's a smart thing to do, given the amount of money that's flying out the door every day because of how he chooses to president.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
"" Trump could be everything ATSers Warned Us Clintion, Bush and Obama would be ... but weren't ""

Well I guess the big city corral zones will get bigger.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

And what Muslim ban??

Where is Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey, Algeria, Morraco, Niger, Mali and on and on...

A muslim ban would be these majority muslim countries would be on that list.

They are not.

When muslims from any country, not on that list, can travel here, be it muslim or otherwise.

It is not a muslim ban.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There's a good chance Trump will just be a big, fat flop.

One of those presidents, like Jimmy Carter, who can never figured out how to work within the system to get things done. And remains ineffective and unpopular throughout his presidency. Then gets primaried and even if he fights that off ... loses in the general.

But other scenarios could play themselves out ...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I am more worried that people like you see positive advancements for 'We The People' and our country as bad. Trump has done nothing, but try to fix the crap from the last 3 morons that we had as President and you see that as a negative and maybe even scary.

We finally have someone fighting the entrenched deep state and you think it is somehow a bad thing?

How is that possible?

edit on 2017/2/17 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

We finally have someone fighting the entrenched deep state and you think it is somehow a bad thing?

How is that possible?

Incessant media manipulation/ blind party loyalty.

It also plays havoc on someone's pride when they voted for someone who didn't end up in office; the other candidate must have sneakingly won somehow and is going to doom us all.

I believe I used the phrase "irrational and paranoid" in a previous post.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Trump hasn't been president been president a month are there are already confirmed reports of ICE checkpoints in major cities.

BS! Show me this confirmation.

The spokesperson said there are no, nor have there ever been, any ICE vehicle checkpoints in the City of Charlotte-- or anywhere else in the nation for that matter, nor do they conduct random stops.

link
edit on 17-2-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The only thing he is for sure is the end of my enjoyment of ATS.

In all seriousness I think you make some good points but at the same time the waters are more murky and the truth is more slippery than I have ever seen it.

So maybe you're right.
Or maybe you're full of it.
I honestly have no idea anymore .

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am more worried that people like you see positive advancements for 'We The People' and our country as bad. Trump has done nothing, but try to fix the crap from the last 3 morons that we had as President and you see that as a negative and maybe even scary.

How is that possible?

It's bad because to them, their era of being lazy, and irresponsible by blaming everyone else for their problems is ending. It's scary for them because now unicorns won't fart rainbows and glitter like they used to believe.

The reality check of "No one eats for free" is a horrible thing, but a necessary evil in the grand scheme of making the country productive again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join