It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What came of this Anderson Cooper story which reported thousands of pedophiles in the Pentagon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Some are speculating that this story and investigation were "squashed" by TPTB.

Its also being said that Cooper is an operative.

But if he is an operative, why would he report on this in the first place?

Answer: to try and lead the investigation away from an even larger, more widespread pedophilia ring?

edit on 17-2-2017 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Some observations:

1. This story had merrit or ploy, otherwise it would not make it to CNN
2. The best operative stays behind until the end...
3. Teleprompter and late for work

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It makes me wonder...

If I were smart enough and I wanted to hide the fact that I were starting house fires all over a city, wouldn't it be best if I were the fire chief? Then, I could point fingers all day long and say I'm not getting enough backup from law enforcement (General term) and not actually pointing out specific people.. This way, I'm not calling out anyone in general to counter my argument.

So... No one counters my statement because they're all thinking I might be referring to the other departments. Meanwhile, I can start fires all I want and no one will be the wiser, yet I'm the guy everyone is thinking that is actually doing something about it. Perfect crime, right?

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Look up Pizza Gate, which is a banned topic on ATS. I don't know why there is a ban on it. Seems like any child sexual abuse doesn't get much attention, unless you're a priest or coach of a major team.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Make your friends an enemies rich, then see which is which, while keeping them both close and get the enemy closer.

Some one might be pissed off...and on CNN. Strange tidings.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Cooper isn't an 'operative'.

He is a useful idiot like most of the 'reporters' on CNN.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well, we don't keep molesters in jail forever. Nor does the country make sure that they are certified or guaranteed not to reoffend. I've even seen pictures on a state registry for my local area of a picture of a molester with the words "AGGRAVATED" stamped on it.

So, you can expect that many people in our society are victims who have never victimized someone else.

What are we gonna do? Punish them for a temporary internet curiosity as a reward for having been victimized and not having victimized someone else.

If you ask me the real criminals are not the Pentagon employees with the temporary curiosity, its you people like Anderson Cooper and the author of this thread calling for their heads.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsPStudge

Look up Pizza Gate, which is a banned topic on ATS. I don't know why there is a ban on it. Seems like any child sexual abuse doesn't get much attention, unless you're a priest or coach of a major team.

There is no ban. I have talked about it extensively.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Thank you. I read a post just the other day on its ban in the business and board forum. I never saw your posts about it. Good to know and I'll look for your posts on it. I'll edit my post. Thanks again.
Edit... Sorry it won't let me edit my other post because more than 4 hours have past. (?)
edit on 2/17/2017 by MrsPStudge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MrsPStudge

its reserved for "really above top secret" only. 200 post minimum I believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: MrsPStudge

its reserved for "really above top secret" only. 200 post minimum I believe.

you can view but not participate I believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Cooper isn't an 'operative'.

He is a useful idiot like most of the 'reporters' on CNN.

That's not entirely true. He spent time at the farm. ergo: asset. You think he got there by his merits.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Thank you. I was just going to post that. I had to find the thread where I read it. Yes, its reserved for RATS. Thanks for the classification.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsPStudge
a reply to: jellyrev

Thank you. I was just going to post that. I had to find the thread where I read it. Yes, its reserved for RATS. Thanks for the classification.

I would have clarified that before, just didn't notice your post count.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

That's ok. Yes, I'm new but was lurking for a few months now.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Cooper is the very pennacle of journalistic integrity.

Do you suppose somebody put him in a compromising position?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The scope of the problem is mind-stoppingly vast, especially here in the U.S. It's like the peanut butter that keeps the flaky Wonder Bread of the political system together on many different levels, in many different ways. It's a tool of control and exploitation, basically, that an ever-growing number of black magi are using to gain money, power and political influence.

Doesn't that just about say it all?

One thing for sure, if Trump doesn't do something about it, then forget it. He's an ineffectual fake, just the rest of them.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Good for bringing it up. Ridiculous that it's a closed case that needs to be opened.

But if he is an operative, why would he report on this in the first place?

Answer: to try and lead the investigation away from an even larger, more widespread pedophilia ring?

It's how "fake news" works.

--------
Lack of cross checking. As shared in the video,It's a defense dept. issue. Really, that's blocking the cross checking? Maybe that's how it's constructed into the scheme of this, so the criminals can get away with it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There are no child molesters in any government, or anything.

Any reports of child abuse were done by Jimmy Saville. He did them all.
All the kiddy fiddling is down to him, even the stuff that happened after he was dead. He came back as a ghost for another go.

He is the lone gunman of child abuse.
And the patsy for everyone else.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Stepford Whores: Project Monarch and Mind-Controlled Sex Slaves
Posted on August 12, 2012 by homelessholocaust
The Stepford Whores: Project Monarch and Mind-Controlled Sex Slaves

By Tracy R. Twyman

[Note: This is the unedited version of an article was originally printed in a 2001 issue of Hustler Magazine.]

In the months preceding September 11th 2001, the airwaves of cable news channels were filled with the saga of Congressman Gary Condit, and the cover-up of his affair with intern Chadra Levy. Levy disappeared on April 30, 2001 – Walpurgisnacht – the most sacred witch holiday on the calendar. Condit’s not-very-forthcoming nature on the matter, coupled with the fact that Chandra appeared to be on her way to visit him on the night she disappeared led to speculation that he was somehow involved with her kidnapping and/or death. This speculation reached a fevered pitch when bizarre details of Condit’s love life began to mount. Twenty-seven other women came forth claiming to have had extramarital relations with the Congressmen, including two women (15-years-old at the time), who claimed that he had violently raped them while still a State Assemblyman. Condit was described by one attorney involved in the case as “A serial predator of women.” One of the women, Torrie Hendley, who met the leather-clad Condit at a Harley Davidson convention, conducted an interview with The Globe tabloid newspaper in which she revealed that Condit enjoyed kinky, sado-masochistic sex, referring to his many ladies as his “sex slaves.” She also said that he insisted on using code names with these women while talking on the phone, and refused to wear condoms, stating to Ms. Hendley that “there’s a cure for AIDS, anyway.” After living through the media blitz of the Clinton impeachment, and now this, many began to wonder: Why do so many men in positions of power require lots of sex with a variety of people? And where do such men get this sense of entitlement, this attitude that they should be continually provided with a harem of sexual servants, maintained, oftentimes, at taxpayers’ expense? Few, if any journalists, however, brought up the amazing similarity between the case of Gary Condit’s “sex slaves”, and the stories of dozens of men and women who claim to have been forced into sexual slavery for the wealthy and powerful by none other than our own Central Intelligence Agency, through an offshoot of the MK-ULTRA mind control program known as Project Monarch.

It is well-known now in most literate circles, from declassified documents available through Freedom of Information Act, that the United States CIA engaged in a number of covert experiments in mind control, often on unwitting subjects, throughout the 50s, 60s, and 70s as part of a program known as MK-ULTRA. Thus, for example, we have the familiar stories of soldiers in Vietnam being subjected to involuntary testing of the effects of L.S.D. and other drugs on battlefield performance. MK-ULTRA had its roots in Project Paperclip, a port-WWII operation authorized by Harry Truman, in which top scientists from Nazi Germany were smuggled into the United States to work with NASA, the military, and the intelligence community. Their newly acquired knowledge of mind control techniques had come from their experiments on prisoners in Nazi concentration camps, in which, according to experts, they learned of the effects that the calculated use of torture, drugs, hypnotism, electroshock, and sleep deprivation could have on an individual personality. According to some, the result was found to be a fragmenting of the personality into separate components which are unaware of one another, creating what is known today as “Multiple Personality Disorder”, or by the more recent, clinically-accepted term, “Dissociative Identity Disorder.” The individual personality components could then be programmed to perform certain tasks, much like a computer. According to former FBI agent and mind control expert Ted Gunderson: “It’s a combination of torture, hypnosis, drugs. And what happens is, they torture them so much, that their personality splits in order to endure the pain and misery. When their personality splits, they became another person, and it’s through this technique that they train them.” Such techniques could, says Gunderson, create Manchurian candidates, unwitting agents of espionage who could commit assassinations, spy, and courier sensitive messages against their will and without any recollection of these events.

For instance, consider the case of Candy Jones, a popular New York pin-up model who one day, suddenly recovered previously suppressed memories of having been used as a courier pigeon for the government while under hypnosis (i.e., mind control.) As most forms of hypnosis usually do, mind control training involves the use of “Neuro-Linguistic Programming”, teaching the brain to associate certain words or sounds with the performance of certain actions, both mental and physical. Under this definition, teaching your dog to “roll over” on command is Neuro-Linguistic Programming, although a more covert method would involve training him to roll over every time you said “ice cream”, and then to forget about the whole event as soon as you snap your fingers. Although clearly unethical, such practices were justified under the belief that the Soviets, America’s new arch-enemy, already possessed such covert weaponry of the mind. Former Nebraska State Sentator John DeCamp, author of the book The Franklin Cover-Up, recalls a conversation with Former CIA Diretor William Colby regarding the subject. “What he … [said] … was [that] after the Korean War, the American CIA and the American government, in fact, were very terrified. We believed that the ability of other countries, particularly China, Russia, North Korea … their ability in “brainwashing”, as it was known at the time, and mind control was developed to such a degree … you can imagine how dangerous that was, and we decided we couldn’t afford to be behind. For the very salvation of the country we had to catch up. And so millions and billions were poured into these programs … He said, “I’ll tell you one thing, John. When all is said and done, we were never behind, and we aren’t today.’”

Indeed, according to many self-proclaimed victims of mind control, we are well ahead of the game today, and most say the CIA’s motivation was never strictly “for the good of the country.” For instance, consider the rumored existence of “Project Monarch” the offshoot of MK-ULTRA designed to create legions of so-called “mind-controlled sex slaves” for use by the rich and powerful. According to conspiracy theorist Fritz Springmeier, the project was named after the butterfly of the same title. Training begins in early childhood, when, he says “Children who are traumatized have their legs tied and are electro-shocked and tortured until the alters (personalities) believe they are butterflies.” The whole program is based on the “Marionette Programming” purportedly perfected in Nazi Germany with the same aim as Monarch, in which sex slaves were created who believed themselves to be puppets (“marionettes”) controlled by cruel masters. The value of a mind-controlled sex slave is multi-faceted. For one thing, they can be used to satisfy the perversions of people in positions of power without jeopardizing that power, as a person under mind control is not likely expose the event to public scrutiny. Furthermore, these encounter

top topics

<<   2 >>

join