It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP Team / Russia and the cia / nsa leaks from taps could all be “photoshopped”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
cia / nsa could with faked and manipulated audio files, from for instance, from mobile phone taps, using voice generators, have concocted distortion and black mail evidence against people from the team of TRUMP, in order for them to resign, deliberately causing chaos in the country

for video or text messages applies the same

www.nytimes.com...

I like to call all manipulated and fake digital evidence “photoshopped”, by lack of a better word, just like: have you googled it? despite you use Yahoo! or bing or whatever

...now cia / nsa has total awareness, but because of the “photoshopped” phenomenon, cannot do anything with it (in court, in the media, in the public)...

we in Holland have a province, Groningen, where people have a proverb: ...kin woar wezen, kin nait woar wezen... (it can be true, it cannot be true) this is how the media, the courts and the public should regard digital evidence

we cannot trust the cia / nsa with their democrats majority on their word alone, and digital evidence is not valid anymore

understandable that TRUMP gets a bit disturbed, desperate and confused, being bombarded by perhaps fake evidence, he is only fighting at the best he can against an enemy that has this total awereness

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why would they do that again?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

So this is just speculation..
Would the agencies.. risk reputation by creating fakes ?
If they wanted they could easily erase him
I still believe the agencies work for the president, not against him.
Even if some should have personal issues with him.

Everything is good, but the media is having fun poking at him, testing him.
What everyone need is time..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

cia / nsa could with faked and manipulated audio files, from for instance, from mobile phone taps, using voice generators, have concocted distortion and black mail evidence against people from the team of TRUMP, in order for them to resign, deliberately causing chaos in the country

Sure isn't out of the realm of reason.

And we know the main stream media won't second guess them.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Got any proof of these claims?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

short answer? YES... When I was still in the Intelligence field, ten years ago now, They were just a couple years away from being able to create video of people for disinformation purposes doing anything they wanted them to be doing that would be indistinguishable from reality.

I can't get into details as they are classified...

Jaden

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Watch at own risk... from now own you doubt everything you can not touch!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why would they do that again?

because its possible, then it will be done also

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Oh I know about the technology. But where is the proof that these taps have been edited? You can't just claim that they were edited just because the technology exists.

PS: Face2Face is still in development.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

That's what happens with UFO's all the time.

Tell me what do you consider proof ?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

no its hypothetical, so it are not claims, I said COULD be this COULD be that

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

That's what happens with UFO's all the time.

Tell me what do you consider proof ?

That is a very complicated and in depth answer that can't be summed up on ATS. To say the least, I have VERY strict standards for accepting evidence.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

And I could find $1 million in a duffel bag on my way home from work. It doesn't make it likely or even worth considering. All you are doing is eroding trust in our government's IC without any supporting documentation to support your worries and speculations.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Fair enough,

I guess we agree that it is a difficult subject.

Edit: About the software.

Public development is not always up to speed with realtime.
edit on 17-2-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Over 100 years of the US government/certain agencies of faking things leads credence.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I'd choose not to slander an organization like the IC without proper reason and evidence to do so. Eroding the IC's credibility due to partisan bias is very poor form.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Over 100 years of the US government/certain agencies of faking things leads credence.

No. No it doesn't.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21910322]galien8[/po

They must have some good drugs over there ehh?!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

so... worthless conjecture

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

for video or text messages applies the same.

understandable that TRUMP gets a bit disturbed, desperate and confused, being bombarded by perhaps fake evidence, he is only fighting at the best he can against an enemy that has this total awereness.

That's two statements, the first is speculation, while the second, is a mix of perhaps, only fighting against a confirmed enemy...the CIA, NSA because they are Democrats, so you say.
However, the whole debacle of Manafort and Flynn has been going on for a year or more now, even press reports from speakers at a GOP convention which was going to give Russia hell, arming Ukraine with all sorts of nasty stuff, and which ended up they would only send tea and bikkies...the speakers were flabbergasted, Manafort was present along with one other. One speaker demanded a copy of the minutes to verify the proceedings as they saw them unfold, and were told there were no minutes, or alternatively, she would have to wait till they were written up

Don't forget either, that around the same time, Trump while rallying said publicly for Russia to go and hack the DNC, which it seems...they did. It's all crazy, like a Foghorn J. Leghorn cartoon, except that it's Donald J Trump.
edit on 17-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join