It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi finally joined up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi there ATS Ive been lurking on here found around 15 years now and thought it was about time I joined up. Im from Rotherham in the u.k small town in South Yorkshire that most on here will probably never have heard of. I joined as I have a big interest in UFO videos and as ive been lurking I've branched out into other areas of interest such as space exploration, lost and ancient civilisations and many of the other forums I'm not gonna list them all as you all know what they are.
Anyways I'm gonna stop rambling just wanted to say hi and introduce myself a little feels great to have finally joined after all these years.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Revan2

You lurked for 15 years? That's gotta be a record!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hahahahaha yeah it's pretty crazy I've just always enjoyed reading and never felt the need to post anything tbh I will probably not post a lot now that I am a member I just thought it was about time I joined.
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Glad to finally have you as a member. You certainly held out on us a super long time.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I have something like that too... lurking since 2010 and joined last year. So... congrats!

It's way much betterer on this side than the other. For one is less ads. The other being, if you find yourself in a thread and need to know what the h3ll people are talking about, your can hit the "a reply to" link and see which post is being replied to because it pops up in a little window! Membership has its privileges...

Enjoy your time here!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

welcome earthlings...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So yea thanks for the warm welcomes guys. Bit more about myself as many of you will guess from the name I'm a massive Star Wars fan and a fan of sci fi in general I'm also a very avid gamer and own a xbox360 a PS4 and have recently started playing retro video games especially mega drive (genesis) in the U.S and playstation 1 classics or what I consider classics lol. My favourite genres are R.P.G's and first person shooters and the indie market is very much what I'm into at the minute. That about covers me lol.
Again thanks for the warm welcomes.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Welcome aboard! I've been a long time lurker here as well, preferring the places that allow one to post anonymously till trumpmania pretty much killed them all.
GLP is now a cesspool and the others became ghost towns.

new topics

top topics

join