It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Visit to Planned Parenthood Today

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

so you were just a worker in a company, yet you know everything that happened financially? THey shared that info with you?

I was laid off from a company as well, they laid 80 of us off so that they looked better to sell to another company, not bc it was in the red at all, it was a very profitable company, just did not care too much about its employees.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

so you were just a worker in a company, yet you know everything that happened financially? THey shared that info with you?

I was laid off from a company as well, they laid 80 of us off so that they looked better to sell to another company, not bc it was in the red at all, it was a very profitable company, just did not care too much about its employees.

Yes. We had quarterly financial reviews and the last yearly review they budgeted to have a $1 million dollar profit and ended in a 2.5 million dollar loss.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Yes. We had quarterly financial reviews and the last yearly review they budgeted to have a $1 million dollar profit and ended in a 2.5 million dollar loss.

Actually, that is not bad for a company of that size and revenue. They were not in the RED so to say that the CEO's were starving and homeless. They just had a shock bc they no longer can take advantage of ANYONE anymore. This is actually cool info to know and coincides with what I already knew.

thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Actually, that is not bad for a company of that size and revenue. They were not in the RED so to say that the CEO's were starving and homeless. They just had a shock bc they no longer can take advantage of ANYONE anymore. This is actually cool info to know and coincides with what I already knew.

thanks

Yeah, that the ACA is unaffordable and if we move it into the tax base it's going to kill the middle class even more.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well, thats YOUR interpretation of it

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

A mamogram you say? How interesting...

Source

Planned Parenthood health centers do not perform mammograms.

Did you hear incorrectly? Maybe they meant information on how to get one? PP offers nothing you can't get somewhere else.
edit on 1-3-2017 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join