It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Begun, Tillerson Fires Most of the 7th Floor (Fbianon/#vault7) links

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Gryphon66
So, it's reasonable, even merely limited to "knowing what we know" to believe that what we are generically referring to as "the Deep State" is not, in fact, a monolithic or perhaps homogeneous entity/structure but is instead already factionalized?

I wouldn't say that at all until it becomes clear. As we watch the world today one thing is for durn sure: It's coming into the light in unprecedented ways. To me, that's a good thing.

In general, I agree ... but not if we trade one set of masters for another.

Think about the transition from the French Estates to the Committee for Public Safety.

back at cha.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Willtell

Now, imo this is NOT any cleaning out of any Deep state by Trump but merely a Deep State war.

I've suggested elsewhere that Mr. Trump is eliminating the competition.

For who, and who

There are clear signals being sent that many key foreign policy portfolios will be controlled directly by the White House, rather than through the professional diplomats.

Low Hanging Fruit on MSM (CBS)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

In general, I agree ... but not if we trade one set of masters for another.

Think about the transition from the French Estates to the Committee for Public Safety.

back at cha.

I agree with you, too, on that aspect with one caveat: Even if they are attempting to replace corruption and vile crimes against humanity with more: We--the World--are getting a much better look at how they do it to us and some very bloody and arrogant hands will get what they deserve. It won't be so easy to pull on us after all this plays out.

I don't talk about it much, but before I went into MSM news (all full of pride in journalistic integrity sigh,) I worked in law enforcement (in Armed Forces initially.) I HATED the corruption that I witnessed in both and eventually left both and left some monkey-wrenching in my wake to boot.

I believe we have some folk in the IC that HATE stuff as much as we do. Further, I bet they HATE being associated with the bad, bad apples with all their hearts.

It makes personal and deep sense to me that there are folk, like myself, who took their oaths personally and lifelong. I hope so. I believe so. Peace, brudda.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Peace indeed. I regret my earlier snappishness.

I've lived a minute as well, although not in as high profile positions as yourself ... and I've seen the harsh outcome of White Knight Syndrome before.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Peace indeed. I regret my earlier snappishness.

I've lived a minute as well, although not in as high profile positions as yourself ... and I've seen the harsh outcome of White Knight Syndrome before.

Here's where I think we the people can come into play and can use the White Knight syndrome to our advantage. This is an idea I'm kind of obsessed with of late. I have an idea that can unite our fractured partisanship and stop MUCH of the baby-killing destabilization that goes on and on and on.

That sounds delusional I'm sure. No need to point it out, ahem, but bear with me please and I'll attempt to make a case for my sanity and you can judge for yourself. If we ALL do this ONE thing, I have no doubt we will all love each other more and be more tolerant.

It's REALLY simple because we literally only have to agree to unite on one issue and collectively demand it of Pres. Trump. I'm getting there, I promise, so hold on a bit more I beg.

I hate The Wall idea, I'll use for example here (not Pink Floyd's, I love that one!) but I'm digging that Trump--whether from ego or heart or most likely both--attempts to keep his promises. That's power to us plebs should we choose to focus on something and use it.

I've thrown the following out there a few times, but everyone's still too partisan to pick up on it. I wish I could make a cool meme that would express it succinctly. ANYTHING to get a little attention to this, again, very simple but very profound concept that answers an ill that I'm convinced most of us wish for very deeply.

I think the majority of the world knows that we don't use our alphabet boys and military to free the oppressed these days. I think every human who has a heart knows that terrorism and extremism is a response (the wrong one don't get me wrong) to bombs and imperialism.

Remember when Bush & the deep state puppet MSM sold us, amongst other atrocities, Baby Bush's, "They hate us because of our freedom"? (I suggest anyone not familiar with "Blowback" in this sense to clicky.) Yeah, the deep state is non-partisan like that. Whatever works today, Red or Blue---but damn sure ain't Red, White, & Blue.

Here we go: Trump has said numerous times we need to stop toppling nations and that he would fix that as well. Well, let's hold hands on this one y'all. Let's demand and hold the President to that "promise."

The partisanship slap-contest would dissipate I betcha and the world would be a much better place in the process. Isn't that a pretty noble thing to agree on? Much more important than most of the issues we and the MSM (VERY Fake News LOL I don't care who ya' are!!) argue and spit at each other about on a daily basis here?

It has something for everyone when you think about it: Even those that hate Trump now--and those of us that would if he didn't try his damnedest to deliver--he'd be crucified for sure then if he indeed pissed ALL SIDES off, eh?
He does want to be loved and there's nothing wrong with that, I do too. So let's use it. The snaky heart and deeds of the deep state are seated in our foreign policy regarding the M.E.---that's how WE hit them. Through the "White Knight," whether pure syndrome or not, eh?

Even for those who are somehow certain he's evil and don't want to hold hands on this non-partisan scheme/dream: Just look at it as Child Psychology to get Trump to STOP the deep state from continuing to destabilize the world. See how I did that? I'm thinking we really can all agree on something if it doesn't offend our perspective.

But mainly who it would be good for is babies and mommies and daddies. THAT's why we should hold hands and do it. Anyone interested in spreading this concept?
edit on 17-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
How is this connected to the new 'CIA Vault 7' releases from Wikileaks?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Here we go it has started

Get this up on a thread---Pronto!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
Here we go it has started

It was dropped but no action has taken place. It HAS started just not through this. But people are starting to follow the trail of stench.

There is a major story about child trafficking and sex slaves...I have no doubt. It's hard to weigh but equally important is the fact Mossad and CIA have been intentionally compromising our representatives and officials TO PULL THE STRINGS.

The abused children is important but we really need to circle the wagon on the "Why". hmm. Why is Vault 7?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Both Fbianon and wikileaks have refered to Vault 7. Fbianon said V7 was a data server on the seventh floor.. WL has sent out a salvo of tweets abount V7 and and now this happens.. Really dont think its coincident..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The easy way to determine whether Trump is a secret good guy is by judging his cabinet picks: wall street, military and oil magnets or maggots might be a better term.

Unfortunately, people here really don’t have a long history of studying the deep state.

It’s always been the Eastern elite, Ivy League, Harvard and Yale think tank guys along with the western and Southern elite who basically have an ongoing friendly rivalry of sorts. Here Trump has tapped into the Western elite, which are usually oil/gas and Wall Street based and backed with a strong sprinkling of the Army and Military industrial complex.

Trump knows this that's why there are no think tank or professors in his cabinet...

Trump is allied with the Western/Southern clique HE IS NOT INDEPENDENT OF THE DEEP STATE

He is deeply allied with the oil, Gas, military industrial complex, and Wall Street clique. They both intersect with the power fronts such as in the military and Wall Street, academia and the think tanks.

There is a deep state aversion to him in the form of some of the Eastern elite from the old Rockefeller coalition, a carry over from that. However, they are more so manipulating Trumps failures so he will only have one term.

Or all this is a charade like the elite playing chess with pawns like Flynn and even Trump.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You're not crazy at all in any way.

Exceptionally cogent, actually.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Found, reading...and sharing full discuss w/FBI insider on vault 7...
HERE:
thisisyourwake-upcall.blogspot.com...
edit on 17-2-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sincere thanks and pleased to meet you. You were polite enough to leave a 'maybe a little naive though' comment off I noticed.

The term 4D chess has been used a lot lately. I think "we the people" should utilize it too when given half-a-chance.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: purplemer

Found, reading...and sharing full discuss w/FBI insider on vault 7...
HERE:
thisisyourwake-upcall.blogspot.com...

A good read i think..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Some extracts from fbianon...

The shadow government is real. There are some good people on the inside. Vault 7 refers to the FBI data vault containing information about the 7th floor group. This data vault is currently only accessible via direct personal access. It is literally a server room in a bomb/electromagnetic proof vault with zero outside access connections.

Global elites, The Bilderberg group, Zionist Elders, corporate entities, and banking entities comprise the bulk of the middle echelon. It is estimated that there are approximately 7 supervisor entities that pull the strings of the middle henchmen. We believe one is dead and two others have not been heard from since the election of Donald Trump.

They have gained control of the intelligence organizations, the media, and some politicians.

If they wage war on Trump then they wage war on the people.

You must start fighting.
This is a cyber war and an information war.
There are no rules.
There is no parley.
There are no prisoners.
There are no innocents.
Win at all costs.

Do you have a single fact to back this up?

Not a one I'd never be involved in something like that~

Keep your eyes on the data dump sites
I presume things will tart to appear once it's scrubbed and verified. (as best as possible)

Save it. Put it on a thumb drive.

Things are going to get crazy soon.

More here...

steemit.com...@ausbitbank/fbi-anon-returns-to-4chan

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join