It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Begun, Tillerson Fires Most of the 7th Floor (Fbianon/#vault7) links

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Anyway, this seventh floor likely was the State Department group that ran COVERT OPERATIONS with the CIA.

More research is required...

We know Trump is fighting whom?

The CIA and the old State department.

Now, imo this is NOT any cleaning out of any Deep state by Trump but merely a Deep State war.

Trump and the Western elite will have their own deep state if they get away with this purge

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Now, imo this is NOT any cleaning out of any Deep state by Trump but merely a Deep State war.

I've suggested elsewhere that Mr. Trump is eliminating the competition.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm going to exit from this part of the discussion with some final words meant kindly.

Never forget the first rule of holes:

When you find yourself in one - stop digging.

It's ok to be wrong - we are all wrong at times. It's how you respond once it's pointed out that counts.

edit on 2/17/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I've suggested elsewhere that Mr. Trump is eliminating the competition.

For who, and who

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, for the last 30 years the western world has been controlled by the Bilderberg group. Meeting each year to ensure their plan remained intact and to shape the pathway until the NWO had all their pieces in play.

It's gone wrong for them this last year. I should be over the moon about this, but what comes next has the potential to make the Bilderbergs look positively small fry. But, it also has the potential to make the whole world better.

Let us live, like it is going to be the latter.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Hi ... I am just finishing this newsbud vid and needed to post it somewhere . This vid has the kind of rabbit hole you have to go down to get a peek of the creatures that live there . There is also link to staff peoples placed through out the govt. that might show the why's and the who's of why the swamp needs draining ...
need to We know some of the people but its the links between the criminal elements and the US Govt. we need to figure out ....this vid is KEY to that and even may cross over to Vault7

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately, most people here aren’t concerned with any deep state observations but the yin-yang left-right( big distraction) paradigm war.

That's all right....
Personally I follow issues most of the time not dogma. I admit on most issues I am progressive but not all

Anyway, regarding this, all of this, it is very instructive on how these elitist run things, and how they swindle the poor(er) in fighting each other while they remain in charge and run away with all of the pie...Every dam piece of it and were left with a few crumbs to fight over.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I see what you're saying and I'm not 100% sure of states structure, but along the lines of this thread that same office where lower level contracting officers procure toilet paper and pencils, would have higher level warranted contracting officers writing contracts for various operations (including covert ops) etc. Granted any sensitive procurement actions would be done in a compartmentalized manner with people in SCIFs but it is plausible that people at the higher levels of this department would have eyes on some highly sensitive operations as part of their managerial role of procurement.

Sorry my posts aren't concise I'm super busy at work and am only able to post on my break. (FYI I am a warranted contracting officer, not at State though).

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Without a doubt…

Some believe Bill Clinton replaced George Bush I as their point man…

I think that has truth to it.

Also the Rothschilds are very close to the Clintons, that fact speaks for itself

Since we totally agree on that---Bush crime family/Clinton crime family...the only thing that's still really philosophically up in the air is whether Trump's team is sincere about getting away from the nation-toppling model and destabilizing and killing children and families in the M.E. or they are just trying to take out the old one and insert another corrupt one.

Admittedly, that remains to be seen. However, it's my contention, and I think this is important, that, either way, these dark spook ghouls and international banking vampires are starting to come into some real light in like the first time EVER. That's a big win for us. It even has some small goodies for many on ATS: Their momma's and friends don't think they're crazy conspiracy theorists anymore because folk are starting to wake up like crazy lol.

As imperfect as Trump is, I've come to believe he is backed by some white hat good guys in our IC. The one's that have kept their moral compass and HATE what we've become.

We've never seen a psyop like the one that's being played out in the media. Think deeply on that and with an open mind. We know the media is controlled by the deep state. Thusly, I contend, that whatever they are trying so HARD to feed us 24hrs a day must be the opposite of what we should believe.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
On Trump, after looking at him it seems his mission is to make the old guard look good again after the mess he will certainly make.

In other words, even rotten CNN will look stellar against Trump when this is all over.

The Bush neocon crew will look much better after the Trump epic disaster.

It’s a reason for all these conservative neocons to be against Trump

When they pick up all the ashes from the ground after Trump, they all can say: we had nothing to do with him…We warned you.

Then they’ll easily slid back in power and the sheep will welcome them back with open arms

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Question for anyone who's not merely irritated with my somewhat whimsical comparisons ....

As we talk about "the Deep State" (which has run through the Media like wildfire) ... are we talking about

A. The intrinsic bureaucracy that acts to preserve itself

A is the basic idea. More complex: Mossad/Saudi influence.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The state department is NOT a company. The operations of the state department and resource allocation means the physical activities of the state department and assignments of personnel. My guess is you are just being disingenuous but the alternative would be that you have your head up your ass with your partisan views.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I would suggest its a bit of both...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm going to exit from this part of the discussion with some final words meant kindly.

It's ok to be wrong - we are all wrong at times. It's how you respond once it's pointed out that counts.

I'm going to thank you for your kind intent, and express my sorrow that you don't have anything more to say about "the Deep State" and the 7th Floor/Management at Resources connection.

You're right about being wrong though; we should all remember that!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Question for anyone who's not merely irritated with my somewhat whimsical comparisons ....

As we talk about "the Deep State" (which has run through the Media like wildfire) ... are we talking about

A. The intrinsic bureaucracy that acts to preserve itself

A is the basic idea. More complex: Mossad/Saudi influence.

So, it's reasonable, even merely limited to "knowing what we know" to believe that what we are generically referring to as "the Deep State" is not, in fact, a monolithic or perhaps homogeneous entity/structure but is instead already factionalized?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
"Wow, so Tillerson took out the folks who order office supplies and schedule who uses the conference room? "

The job description sounds rather vague to chalk it up to just ordering office supplies. In the corporate world I believe the term Operations often encompasses much more than logistics and believe it or not I know some former tier 1 special operation folks that end up working in "operations" for corporate entities

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

The state department is NOT a company. The operations of the state department and resource allocation means the physical activities of the state department and assignments of personnel. My guess is you are just being disingenuous but the alternative would be that you have your head up your ass with your partisan views.

Jaden

Thanks. The comparison to COO was made by someone else. I made a jest to get the ball rolling.

All purely partisan views are head-in-ass ... I agree. So is supposition and projection.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dilly83
"Wow, so Tillerson took out the folks who order office supplies and schedule who uses the conference room? "

The job description sounds rather vague to chalk it up to just ordering office supplies. In the corporate world I believe the term Operations often encompasses much more than logistics and believe it or not I know some former tier 1 special operation folks that end up working in "operations" for corporate entities

Indeed Operations in corporate structures from small to large does imply more than Purchasing.

Since it's not clear to you and several folks ... that was a whimsical comparison generally meant to suggest that such superficial activities are not even coming close to affecting the "Deep State." (And also as what I thought might be a friendly little dig at my more conservative friends.)

What do you know about the Management and Resources area of State? Do you know anything material about it's connection to the so-called "Deep State"?

(That's really the question here.)

edit on 17-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: added "that"

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm going to thank you for your kind intent, and express my sorrow that you don't have anything more to say about "the Deep State" and the 7th Floor/Management at Resources connection.

You're right about being wrong though; we should all remember that!

I'm not exiting the entire discussion, just that little part of it.

Interesting topic...doing a little research now.

And you're very welcome.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So, it's reasonable, even merely limited to "knowing what we know" to believe that what we are generically referring to as "the Deep State" is not, in fact, a monolithic or perhaps homogeneous entity/structure but is instead already factionalized?

I wouldn't say that at all until it becomes clear. As we watch the world today one thing is for durn sure: It's coming into the light in unprecedented ways. To me, that's a good thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join