It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Has Begun, Tillerson Fires Most of the 7th Floor (Fbianon/#vault7) links

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Remember when fbianon stated that vault7 referred to the 7th floor. Well maybe we now have some proof... this is no coincidence. Vault7 was also named by Wikileaks when they sent out some strange and cryptic images about vault 7.

Americans were stunned to learn of the State Department rogue Shadow Government which operated in secret from the 7th floor. They were behind the corrupt handling of the Clinton documents.

CBS News announced that Rex Tillerson, the new Secretary of State, fired most of the 7th floor policy makers who so famously called themselves the “shadow government”.

www.independentsentinel.com...

edit on 17-2-2017 by purplemer because: #itstime

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Is this the start of the draining of the swamp?

How many Big time players have been removed, or are they as shadowy as their masters?

edit on 17/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Well now, that is a good start. Now Trump just needs to fire a good chunk of the intelligence officials that are selling him down the river. But hey, it has to start somewhere. Score one for Tillerson.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes, it appears Flynn was the bait and they took it. Bye bye deep state! What will their next move be?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Americans were stunned to learn of the State Department rogue Shadow Government which operated in secret from the 7th floor. They were behind the corrupt handling of the Clinton documents.

Here's the problem with this.

If a shadow government exists. IT's not going to be ran out of the State Department, and surly not on a single floor.

A shadow government would be decentralized,and a few people placed in strategically necessary places.

In the worst of times. Like mass civil unrest they would be moved to an undisclosed location, and maybe run things from there.

In other words. FORGET everything Hollywood has told you.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
LOL .... for the record here's what the "Deputy Secretary of State for Managemetn and Resources" does ...

The Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources serves as Chief Operating Officer of the Department. The Deputy Secretary also serves as principal adviser to the Secretary on overall supervision and direction of resource allocation and management activities of the Department.

Wow, so Tillerson took out the folks who order office supplies and schedule who uses the conference room?

Brilliant. I feel safer already.

Wow, talk about a token victory. I guess something is better than nothing.

I hope Rex knows where to buy toilet paper.

state.gov

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So the COO of company "State Department" is responsible for ordering office supplies? .....ok

Allocation of resources.....now that sounds a bit closer to the truth. Wouldn't you?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

TextWow, so Tillerson took out the folks who order office supplies and schedule who uses the conference room?

Just how the hell does someone get that from THIS?

The Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources serves as Chief Operating Officer of the Department. The Deputy Secretary also serves as principal adviser to the Secretary on overall supervision and direction of resource allocation and management activities of the Department. The Deputy Secretary for Management and Resources assists in carrying out the Secretary's authority and responsibility for the overall direction, coordination and supervision of operational programs of the State Department, including foreign aid and civilian response programs.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

So the COO of company "State Department" is responsible for ordering office supplies? .....ok

Allocation of resources.....now that sounds a bit closer to the truth. Wouldn't you?

The folks y'all are crowing about work for the Deputy Secretary. Tillerson just eliminated a bunch of purchasing agents and administrative assistants.

LOL. "Deep State" indeed.

Something is deep here, for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
LOL .... for the record here's what the "Deputy Secretary of State for Managemetn and Resources" does ...

The Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources serves as Chief Operating Officer of the Department. The Deputy Secretary also serves as principal adviser to the Secretary on overall supervision and direction of resource allocation and management activities of the Department.

Wow, so Tillerson took out the folks who order office supplies and schedule who uses the conference room?

state.gov

Umm...Do you know what a Chief Operating Officer does?

Or did you miss that part?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The reports are that these folk were the "boots on the ground" doing the bidding for others. As such, you are right they aren't THE shadow government, however it appears the TPTB/Globalists have been weakened greatly in just being able to snap their fingers and have collusion/corruption happen with ease.

Good start it seems.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

state.gov

I guess Air America was a legitimate airline too.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

LOL ... you aren't crowing about the Deputy Secretary being fired, which is the only one described as the "COO."

Besides that, what do you think the "Operations" part of a company does? Facilities and resource management.

Personnel.

Purchasing.

I'll leave you guys alone. I'm glad you feel like stuff is "gettin' done."

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

As such, you are right they aren't THE shadow government,

People like that have ways of making entire floors 'disappear'.

That people would never know was there.

+11 more 
link   

Something is deep here, for sure.

Yes, and it seems you stepped right in it - with both feet - based on the number of knowledge free posts you've made about "office supplies & purchasing agents".

Dude - A COO runs *all* of the day to day operations of that agency - all of them.

The SoS sets strategy, direction and meets with heads of state. The COO runs the "business" based on the SoS's strategy & direction.

Day-um. You're really killing yourself here...but, hey - carry on if you want.

edit on 2/17/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Sure ... that's a reasonable comparison in some folk's minds I'm sure. LOL.

Air America was a movie, the DS for Resource Management is real.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Carry on.

No it wasn't

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Carry on.

No it wasn't

Yeah, it was also a movie.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Carry on.

Your ignorance is showing. Easy to fix---actually do some research before you spout opinion. Hopefully you'll take the suggestion and be better informed for it.

As far as the "7th Floor" here's a little more context.

edit on 17-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join