It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rambling on the Rh Negative and the All That Is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Rh negative people KNOW what they are soul experiencers, highly advanced beings whose purpose is to awaken their soul in the human vessel in order for soul to take over their human lives.

One situation that occurs often with abductees, a soul carrier is copied, the copy put on the nights clothes of the original and the original walks out like its nothing, what is going on in here is one of two things, but in both the human identity is like the lost man who's always informed last, the identity that lives is the identity of the one who knows what's going on while the identity that stays is the human every day identity of the individual which is the one that suffers the most as a result of the ignorance it finds itself immersed in.

My argument is that when the person goes to sleep their soul consciousness does not and knows exactly what is going on. In this context you have the identity that, having self awareness, lives the room, it may be the awareness of a victim of an abduction or it may be a self- aware being who's merely changing bodies as we do coats the important points are two; the underliying conssiousness never goes to sleep so they always know everything that is going on with themselves, the other one is the "other identity" soul carriers come to earth to figure out, understand something and they are aware of that when they leave their human body and identity it is their job to inform and provide awareness of that understanding to their human identity, however they must be succesful in informing their human identity without interfering in the developing personality's journey and that of others, that is except in certain cases their overtness with which they can communicate with their human identity seem to be limited.

The human soul is like the house for that spirit to derive a learning experience for the spirit identified as that person/ identity, the soul provides flow and an individuated existence to spirit therefrom its importance to spirit. Spirit and Soul are like the male and the female, rightbrain and left brain, brother and sister, husband and wife, both spirit and soul are immortal but soul is connected to the allness in a real way while spirit is conected in a virtual or mathematic or mental way to it, Spirit therefore organizes, observes and makes changes, plans and learns while soul experiences the alness as the allness itself, soul is life spirit is information, soul is heart, spirit is mind.

However if you are an rh negative then you know and are aware of this and you can learn to comune with you soul, communicate to it (have your righ-brain consiousness talk to your left brain consciouness and develop a super consciousness! However for that you have to be aware of two aspects of cosciousness, you can call it two poses if you want though it is much much more that that:

1 The Lord of the mind, the spirit, has a certain and specific sensibility things having to do with truth are Its substance while everything not having to do with it are abhorred by that aspect of your consiousness. It is from this identity that you want and need to communicate in order to derive ANY benefit from this. This Lord is the spirit that indweels you and connects you to Higher Intelligence which is the intelligence of God, remember the spirit of truth sent by Christ? He is inspiration of the spirit to motivate you to go after the Higher Truth of Spirit and thus repair your mind which is damaged by ignorance and oblivion.

The Mothering consciouness of soul, the soul has a sensitivity of its own which is like the consiousness of a loving mother, it touches everything in our lives, it has a feminine touch to it and is spread over all of our lives as humans forgiveness, grace, ease, compassion fluidity are related to it. Soul in its essence is a fragment of the All that is and is -therefore- by itlself of a self caotic nature, that is, it percieves the all that is ( everything which has a substantial or potential nature as real in themselves) and therefore navigates reallity by something that comes close to what we call emotion e (nergy in) motion and therefore learns to observe the music of creation and learn about the symphonies that derive from it in a real-time like manner.

Both Soul and spirit are really living entities that are really a single being who discomforted by the imperfectness of our human brain finds itself in the hard task of reminding of itsself as God-s as part of the Greater Whole of a Greater Reallity.

"I am part of that voice, part of that sound, part of that secret whisper of glandness"

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I am Rh-. Should I have understood this?

Because I am not altogether sure what you are driving at.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not necesarily since I didn't cite any sources but to sum up:

1. Rh negs are different and they know it whether consiously or subconsciously.

2. The Soul (divine nucleus) of -generally speaking- an rh neg has had more that one life, numerous lives, some are aware enough that at the time of sleep they resume doing tasks in multidimentiinal realm until the time of waking up comes.

3. There are two essential (from the dualistic pov) parts to a human's spirituallity the so called animus, left brain consiousness and anima right brain consciousness.

4. Left and right brain consciousness working together constitute Superconsiousness, the same one that all great teachers display.

5. Our aspect of consiousness working in concert constitute the identity of the being we really are a God with Big g that is both singular and Collective Being.

Clear as day isn't it

Disclaimer: although people group all rh negs as one people we are not that is being rh neg does no adress (subtle) genetics. Understanding comes from spirit and some person may be rh neg 90%+ chance of being a soul carrier and yet not be indwelt by spirit which constitues genetic and our mortal carreer. Call understanding the genetics of consciousness. For more info: www.urantia.org...

edit on 17-2-2017 by Balkanization because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Positive blood types have extra proteins on the red blood cell.

Rh- have NO proteins on the red blood cells. What is so special about this blood type/ -/+ stuff..... Nothing.

There are no special powers/blessings/curses to the blood types.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Balkanization

I am O- and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DaphneApollo

I have no idea what the Adamic DNA looked like so I cannot talk about that, what made it the most special was its eteric like counterpart, link which became broken after the Adam and Eve default.

Rh negative blood they say is a mutation purposely included to allow a lot of souls who are incompatible with the monkey evolution (because they have a genomic structure adapted for the evolution of other higher type mammals, birds, reptiles etc.) tonincarnate in a human vessel. To be honest I believe rh negs should not breed with positives because with the child they conceive they buy up the -heavy- wheight of the rhesus evolution highly contaminated with lower dimensionals, when among rh negs are beings who have usually overcome the lower evolutions and are therefore free in mind and soul from the trappings of earth (my heartfelt recommendation for all rh negatives is to not interbreed with rh positives, at least until the lowering of the Adamic genome once again, when that happens the Adam genetics will become the passport to citizenship in the flesh in the paradisiacal realms, this of course should happen before the second coming of Christ or maybe not but it makes sense to me that we improve our genetics previous to that big day

Soul carriers are rh negative OR have a close relative with this blood group.

If you want a more thorough description check it up on the Urantia book source. You find them as life carriers in that book, that's their order of being one of many that comprises a huge family.

What's special about the soul carriers (as described above is that they have the feminine aspect of divinity which does not have the variable of time and thus is immortal or rather eternal. It does not die at death it is the life source from which all things are created it is the life eternal that irrigates the living systems we live in, with life, they are life embodied, if tomorrow all soul carriers were to leave the earth ( both in bodily and etheric form) life as a phenomenon would cease to be on earth and all life would go back to the immaterial spiritual realms, they are the Salt of the earth the Life, the electric current. That what so special about them.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Balkanization
a reply to: DaphneApollo

I have no idea what the Adamic DNA looked like so I cannot talk about that, what made it the most special was its eteric like counterpart, link which became broken after the Adam and Eve default.

Rh negative blood they say is a mutation purposely included to allow a lot of souls who are incompatible with the monkey evolution (because they have a genomic structure adapted for the evolution of other higher type mammals, birds, reptiles etc.) tonincarnate in a human vessel. To be honest I believe rh negs should not breed with positives because with the child they conceive they buy up the -heavy- wheight of the rhesus evolution highly contaminated with lower dimensionals, when among rh negs are beings who have usually overcome the lower evolutions and are therefore free in mind and soul from the trappings of earth (my heartfelt recommendation for all rh negatives is to not interbreed with rh positives, at least until the lowering of the Adamic genome once again, when that happens the Adam genetics will become the passport to citizenship in the flesh in the paradisiacal realms, this of course should happen before the second coming of Christ or maybe not but it makes sense to me that we improve our genetics previous to that big day

Soul carriers are rh negative OR have a close relative with this blood group.

If you want a more thorough description check it up on the Urantia book source. You find them as life carriers in that book, that's their order of being one of many that comprises a huge family.

What's special about the soul carriers (as described above is that they have the feminine aspect of divinity which does not have the variable of time and thus is immortal or rather eternal. It does not die at death it is the life source from which all things are created it is the life eternal that irrigates the living systems we live in, with life, they are life embodied, if tomorrow all soul carriers were to leave the earth ( both in bodily and etheric form) life as a phenomenon would cease to be on earth and all life would go back to the immaterial spiritual realms, they are the Salt of the earth the Life, the electric current. That what so special about them.

I'll check out your link but, couldn't most of your last paragraph apply to everyone? I think everyone is a 'soul carrier' or has a soul rather.

I'm AB- and I'm absolutely certain that there is nothing 'special' in that regard about me...

I'll check out your link though

edit on 17-2-2017 by TNMockingbird because: sp

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Please do refer to:
www.urantia.org...

If you still don't know what I'm talking about, as I said before, I can't help it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
That's fine it's just a rambling.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Not just a rambling but, your thoughts. It's cool, that's what folks are here for.

I appreciate you putting your ideas out there...for contemplation or other reasons.

Thanks!

edit on 17-2-2017 by TNMockingbird because: sp....again

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The reason I posted what I did above is because I'm related to someone who types blood all day. He should know what he's talking about.

Next, the Urantia ( another name for Earth ) papers/Book has a very dubious origin. Said to be channeled.

I was very interested in this book and read some of it over twenty years ago, I'm a very curious person and want to know the truth, so , I searched.

I'm a positive blood type and have experienced strange things just as negs are saying are happening to them, What now?

Let me tell you some out of the box theory of mine - I believe someone came down and messed with our blood, DNA, and racial development over many hundreds of years. Guess who? From 'Out There' --- Aliens.

Great discussion, we only learn when others propose new ideas.

www.holybooks.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Urantia Pdf

Can you point me to the place in the Urantia where it speaks of blood types? ....

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Im RH- and it was me researching that that finally made me sign up to ATS, my first ever post was a question about this topic.
Thanks for the memories

As to your OP, yes I am special and awesome, Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Yo!!!

O negative here! How are y'all doing?

My mom's rh-negative as well. So are several of my friends. I've had a plethora of high strangeness events in my lifetime so far, but being rh negative doesn't have anything to do with it, I don't think.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Sounds like utter nonsense to me. You should go read a recently published textbook about development, instead..lol

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've been trying for years to find out my blood type but all hospitals I've been to and given blood work refuse to divulge the information to be for some reason.

top topics

join