It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook’s Zuckerberg Releases 6,000 Word Pro-Globalism Manifesto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Very well said.

I have limited use of FB, I have a 100 and some "friends" BS, I don't even "talk" to almost all of them.

Maybe it's me, but it isn't that important and I could live with out it easily-sorry Z.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Another zeitgeist. great.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Did you mention how he nods his head to monitoring 'private' channels for a minute?

mashable.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Been saying for years, facebook is an evil company. Get off of it, don't use it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Hmmm, ya suppose he has an agenda

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

This story has to be a nail in the coffin for many.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You'd think - but how many will actually scrap their account?

It's so bizarre that a guy that craves clicks and data is barking about community when just today there is a story floating about that says people within the same house are texting each other instead of actually engaging face to face.

This guy has reduced humans beings to a data set with only the branded highlights of our lives on a feed instead of facts and, further, all of our ideas and opinions are reduced to an
or
. How is that a community?

He can go # himself. Not to mention everyone ever who had a manifesto... didn't end well.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He has the strangest chest.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
He has the strangest chest.

I noticed that!!

It's like he has boobs.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Isn't this the guy that wants to build the wall higher around his Hawaii property to keep people out? Even though it is against the rules of the land at that location.

So it must be global for the rest of us and national for himself and the 'important' people.

Got it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

More, more, more. It's a sickness.

I would like to think that most people are pretty easy to please, a decent job-safe neighborhood to live in-decent schools and not having to own the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

These guys seem to get a Messiah complex. They start believing their own hype about themselves. Bill Gates thought that he, as a software operating system developer, knew all about vaccines and was (and I expect behind the scenes still is) vaccinating the world and Jesus returned or something.

He is just someone who developed a nasty little internet site that people who like Farm Ville waste their lives on in a zombie world that challenges them intellectually no more than a wheel does a hamster.

Spin those spokes, Hammy!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

There's a difference between a community and a controlled community. These people and technology are bringing about the reality of 1984... the only way for the narrative to be completely protected and nurtured is through ensuring ALL forms of interpersonal communications are monitored and "corrected" in real time... can't do that in face-to-face communication without triggering some major alarms.

It may be time to start saving important news items and webpages from freer times in offline archives, meaning burning them to physical storage disks, for prosperity. I'm starting to see a very real liklihood that in 50 years Eurasia will be responsible for 9/11, which of course will by then be understood to have been an attack on North America's union of states that includes the entire continent, and Al Qaida will be the freedom fighters who tried to help the NAU before America's president went rogue and declared war against them (which was quickly rectified and Al Qaida resumed their allegiance to us by assisting in the removal of multiple anti-globalist dictators in the Gulf.) Since all media is transitioning to electronic storage and "the Cloud" it makes the Ministry of Information's job of rigidly defendng the narrative much, much easier than Orwell's worst nightmares could have envisioned it being.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Well that's horrifying...but likely...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join