It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration DENIES it's considering mobilizing up to 100,000 National Guard troops

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Conflicting stories coming from MSM about an alleged plan supposedly authored by DHS Secretary John Kelly about to deploy 100,000 National Guard troops to round-up illegal immigrants !!

The story originated from the Associated Press claiming they have a leaked document and spread like wildfire.

The White House denies 100%.

It's possible the the document is genuine and the AP has published it.

It's also possible the document is fake or genuine and was leaked out by insider left-over people from the previous Administration.

It's possible the document was produced and intentionally leaked to somehow expose somebody not loyal to Trump.

It's also possible the document is simply a "what if" training exercise.

Who knows anymore.

I imagine this document is classified as well and obtained illegally.

DailyMail article:
Trump administration DENIES it's considering mobilizing up to 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegal immigrants – but White House source says it 'has been discussed'

Proposal reportedly making the rounds at the Department of Homeland Security would identify 11 immigrant-heavy states and ask them to mobilize troops

Governors would have an opt-out privilege, but the total number of National Guardsmen and women could approach 100,000

White House press secretary Sean Spicer says an 11-page draft seen by The Associated Press 'is not a White House document'

Spicer insists the AP report that the plan is under consideration 'is 100 per cent not true. It is false. It is irresponsible to be saying this'

A White House aide confirms to DailyMail.com that the idea 'has been discussed' but wouldn't say if it has been recommended to President Donald Trump

The potential aim would be to hasten the removal of 'criminal aliens' like those Trump railed against on the campaign trail

A Trump executive order greatly expands that group and may include people whose only 'crime' was sneaking across the border

The Article from AP:
AP Exclusive: DHS weighed Nat Guard for immigration roundups

The Trump administration considered a proposal to mobilize as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants, including millions living nowhere near the Mexico border, according to a draft memo obtained by The Associated Press.

Staffers in the Department of Homeland Security said the proposal had been discussed as recently as last Friday.

The 11-page document calls for the unprecedented militarization of immigration enforcement as far north as Portland, Oregon, and as far east as New Orleans, Louisiana.

The Document:
The Leaked Document

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

A 100000? Thats still not enough.

ETA: What are they going to do surround each major US city in turn and starve them out?

Lol Right, "Bring Out yer Mexicans..." Bonnng!

How about we just arrest all the Oligarchs exploiting them for slave labor?
edit on 17-2-2017 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I wish there was a way to combine these two posts, each are addressing separate portions of the same subject but my responses are equally valid to both discussions.

ATS
edit on 17-2-2017 by Technomancer01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2017 by Technomancer01 because: Figuring out how to do the linky dance LOL

edit on 17-2-2017 by Technomancer01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Trump is fighting the rogue portions of the intelligence community. I think you are correct that it is a red herring to find the leaks.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Technomancer01

I wish there was a way to combine these two posts, each are addressing seperate portions of the same subject but my responses are equally valid to both discussions.

ATS

That thread is OK.

But it's in the MudPit.

We need to focus on and discuss the dis-info.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Most likely 4 Chan just trolled the AP!

and just like the propaganda, fake news MSM the AP bought it hook line and sinker!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I am in favor of boosting the effort to remove those who are here illegally from our country. From our home. I am also in favor of stripping the right to claim sanctuary in churches.

It is high time we stopped allowing this country to be derailed.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I understand, it is just that IMHO my posts over there are 'strong' and very applicable to the comments/suppositions in your original post, but I don't want to cross-post the same thing that just seems disingenuous.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Trump administration DENIES it's considering mobilizing up to 100,000 National Guard troops

Just more proof of who the thought police are.

Where thoughts of imaginary actions are now CRIMES!

God bless the brownshirts, if you think I am talking about the Trump administration.

THINK again.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Russians did it.

Or at least that's what the intelligence services will no doubt be telling us next.
edit on 17/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Gave you a star just for the Monty Python reference!

Letting a false "document" leak is probably a great way to look for leaks, although then you have the problem with Mr. Spicer saying it's not a WH document. Technically it is....

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

We need to focus on and discuss the dis-info.

COINTELPRO.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

As I've stated elsewhere, we are all aware of all levels of government having In Case Of ... scenario books listing everything from a jammed printer to UFO invasion. It is very likely that this scenario is already covered and has been since Ellis Island and just constantly updated. It would be a simple matter to copy this OPlan and pass it off as a order that is being activated.

And to use the current phraseology -TRIGGER- a response to a standard procedures document.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Technomancer01
a reply to: Lolliek

As I've stated elsewhere, we are all aware of all levels of government having In Case Of ... scenario books listing everything from a jammed printer to UFO invasion. It is very likely that this scenario is already covered and has been since Ellis Island and just constantly updated. It would be a simple matter to copy this OPlan and pass it off as a order that is being activated.

And to use the current phraseology -TRIGGER- a response to a standard procedures document.

That's way too deep for me.

I will just stick to believing the MSM at this point in history makes Goebbels VERY PROUD! Not too mention a government so corrupt it is willing to do what ever it takes to grasp onto it's dying authoritarian rule.

Is that what you meant?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Not at all, but I appreciate and support your right to your personal beliefs system.

What I am saying in a nutshell is that an 'immigrant round-up' document has probably existed in the government for nearly as long as there have been immigration laws. And as with most documents it is a living document updated as the times change. This document is for 'just in case' but leaked properly it would appear as if it is a prep or go order.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Technomancer01 because: Longer pretentious explanation

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well the document was released and issued by the DHS. So yeah there's that. Take your fake news back to Russia!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Which agency would you think would be the originating agency? Or did I misunderstand your post?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The White House denies 100%.

They did deny 100% that Flynn mentioned sanctions to the Russians too.

As it turns out, the White House doesn't know what the Administration is doing all the time.

Maybe Bannon gave instructions, but forgot to tell Trump about it.

After all, now that Bannon is the go to National Security Council guy, he can "shield" the President from what he doesn't need to know. Like Ronald Reagan, Trump will be able to say he knew nothing about it. He just told his subordinates to do the work that needed to be done, and didn't get involved with all the "details".

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I ran across www.thomaswictor.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">this earlier today...

This is basically, I guess the formula being used to find the leakers/traitors to our constitution.

I expect it may be a slow process...soon reporting news is going to require a backbone, lots of reference checks- bullet points...

Maybe the reporters won't report any article unless they are allowed to reveal their source?
People on public dole don't deserve to say things anonymously to the msm.

Corrective measures should be in place.
archive.is...://www.thomaswictor.com/leakers-beware/

edit on (2/17/1717 by loveguy because: it's an archived page

edit on (2/17/1717 by loveguy because: why my linky faulted

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

the archive links don't work

what are we supposed to search for?

could be interesting.

new topics

top topics