It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PewDiePie's army joins the right

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: underwerks
Wow. If people are lemmings of this magnitude, they deserve a dictator.

We're talking about a guy that makes videos of him playing video games whilst screaming and acting like an ass.. i would be seriously concerned if this is the type of person that will be influencing the next generation..
I know politicians are not great either but ay least most have a high level of education, and know about politics, economics or history.. got to be better than some random guy that knows how to use a camera and upload to youtube. .

It concerns me that you are just now paying attention! He, and other LetsGamers, have been at this for a long time and have tremendous influence. This video is a day old and has 7 million views.

There are only 11 videos uploaded by CNN that have more views: www.youtube.com...

Wow.. 7 million views in one day. . Honestly. . Mind blown!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The alt-left media has turned their focus on PewDiePie and his 50+ million followers.

www.independent.co.uk...
www.wired.com...
www.wired.com...
www.wsj.com...

His response is going to get a whole lot of young people to notice the media manipulation in a way that Trump never could. Generation Z is awake.

Here is his response:

Quick summary: it was a politically incorrect joke to show how the media would blow it up, and they blew it up.
It's not the alt left.

It's the mainstream media and centrist democrat left.. Alt left is like real leftists or those also disillusioned with the system

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

We're talking about a guy that makes videos of him playing video games whilst screaming and acting like an ass.. i would be seriously concerned if this is the type of person that will be influencing the next generation..
I know politicians are not great either but ay least most have a high level of education, and know about politics, economics or history.. got to be better than some random guy that knows how to use a camera and upload to youtube. .

It concerns me that you are just now paying attention! He, and other LetsGamers, have been at this for a long time and have tremendous influence. This video is a day old and has 7 million views.

There are only 11 videos uploaded by CNN that have more views: www.youtube.com...

Honestly Im not sure if that is a lot or not. Im not a pewdiepie fan. It seems like a lot compared to CNN.

Do you have a better metric to measure influence?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Can I make guess here? That being you haven't spent a lot of time in the Intel or counterintelligence community?

I see, so only someone in the intelligence community is 'aware' enough to think that CNN and NewCorp are striving towards the same goal, which is apparently not profit, but instead somehow taking control of a joint overarching narrative destroy everyone not them.

Does being an intelligence alum also make you come to the conclusion that if the opportunity presented itself that either one of them would not ride the other into the ground until they were completely diminished?

Improbable, since the intel community is basically parasitic. Like in the body, many parasites thrive side by side, in many cases, support each other. As far as social ramifications, it's hard to create an enemy if your'e the only organization that exists, they need the opposing team so that both conflict and conflict resolution can be created. I expect you have read up on the hegelian dialectic.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Honestly Im not sure if that is a lot or not. Im not a pewdiepie fan. It seems like a lot compared to CNN.

Do you have a better metric to measure influence?

We could use ATS.. This thread got 15 flags.. PewDiePie got 7 million views..
Yeah.. its a lot..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Ummm, its always been this way. Senior media ie print, radio, television. Is no different from our current media trends.

The masses remain the same, the control of the information distributed is just different.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Improbable, since the intel community is basically parasitic.

Whether they are parasitic or not is not the issue, the claim that they control all media outlets is, which they do not.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Improbable, since the intel community is basically parasitic.

Whether they are parasitic or not is not the issue, the claim that they control all media outlets is, which they do not.

Really, you believe the Intel community is NOT embedded in mass media? I guess then you believe the upper handlers of international banking don't control world economy lol. Oh boy....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Really, you believe the Intel community is NOT embedded in mass media?

I am certain you read where I said 'all media' yet you amended it to 'mass media'.

I guess then you believe the upper handlers of international banking don't control world economy lol.

No, I do not. Way too many moving parts for these fictitious 'upper handlers' to control the world's economies.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Really, you believe the Intel community is NOT embedded in mass media?

I am certain you read where I said 'all media' yet you amended it to 'mass media'.

I guess then you believe the upper handlers of international banking don't control world economy lol.

No, I do not. Way too many moving parts for these fictitious 'upper handlers' to control the world's economies.

I disagree, one person can control the actions of millions simply through delegation and motivation to create a sociological narrative driven by that one person's agenda.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I disagree, one person can control the actions of millions simply through delegation and motivation to create a sociological narrative driven by that one person's agenda.

And who is the person that controls all the media through delegation?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

And who is the person that controls all the media through delegation?

Could be the rothschilds or more than likely some hidden person, entity or group. I don't know all the answers, in some things I have direct experience with control systems. In others, my pay grade didn't go above CI, so I had to rely on other seemingly credible sources to whom I reported to or was attached. The world is not what it seems and I doubt I have been even a 1/4 way down the rabbit hole.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Could be the rothschilds...

Oh, Jesus. This old bugaboo again?

I don't know all the answers...

After using the Appeal to Authority logical fallacy of questioning whether I was in the intelligence community you are going to go with, 'I don't know'? Lot of good it allegedly did you if you don't know either.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Could be the rothschilds...

Oh, Jesus. This old bugaboo again?

I don't know all the answers...

After using the Appeal to Authority logical fallacy of questioning whether I was in the intelligence community you are going to go with, 'I don't know'? Lot of good it allegedly did you if you don't know either.

I choose I don't know, simply because I don't have 100% proof of who pulls the strings and let's face it, you would demand100% proof, as would I. It's like a plane crash in the 80's, we traced it back to IMF paid operatives that were being used to destabilize the country, it's hard to get confessions from people, especially when they end up dead. Lose ends you know, the disease has to be tied off. It's a long time ago, but there's really no MO change, dirty trucks that work keep being used.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I choose I don't know, simply because I don't have 100%...

So far you haven't even supplied 1% proof, just your opinion based on an Appeal to Authority logical fallacy.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I choose I don't know, simply because I don't have 100%...

So far you haven't even supplied 1% proof, just your opinion based on an Appeal to Authority logical fallacy.

Something is either real or, it is not. 1% to 99% simply leads to speculation. Circumstantial evidence mixed with hard evidence does not make proof, only hard part does and it's limited in scope. I know my own history and what I was involved in, CSIS even thinks they know, if they didn't they would not have labelled me with nine natsec statutes. Apparently my past is a bit messed up, they won't even let me see what they have to make sure it's correct. So my giving out copies of documents, bank accounts showing payoffs from untraceable sources, partners in accounting firms conspiring to protect goverment or other persons from criminal legal challenges doesn't mean a lot, that is without all the names and sources.

If the media, courts and the tax man weren't compromised and controlled, there would be a lot of people in jail that I was involved with personally in SA, Canada and the US, possibly the PRC, England, Israel and France as well. However, it doesn't work that way, they all walked because they are part of a larger interwoven system of control.

We could go back and forth for days, I hope we can stop somewhere around here.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
This whole event is so rediculous

top topics

<< 1   >>

join