It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jullian Assange In some serious trouble after CIA leaks.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

As long as he doesn't need to access the internet to activate it. Then there could be issues again.

Im sure there is protocol in place.. Like a dead mans switch...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

and the beat oops sorry farce goes on - why is mr assange so desperate to evade sweden ?

From there he can easily be extradited to the USA. Where there is still an ongoing investigation into wikileaks..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

I am hoping he is not removed from the embassy the guy that stated it, Lasso. Last time i looked was in third place so odd are he will be ok and be allowed to stay there..

You never know these days though..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Surprising they would do it after the CIA was outed. The CIA has been involved in all sorts of ops in Latin America. They have done so many countries wrong by starting civil wars, ousting leaders by any means necessary, etc. you would think outing the CIA would be met with joy and congratulations.

Makes one wonder how the new Ecuadorian president got elected. Did the CIA have a hand in it? Probably.

I think it is funny how the intelligence community is up in arms over Russian supposed hacking when they have been doing the same or worse for as long as I can remember. I guess they don't like the world knowing about their hypocrisy.

edit on 17/2/17 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Some on should take this and do a thread about some of our past directors and what not. It seems to me that what William Casey was quoted as saying is just about here. This was said to have been told to Reagan by Casey as recorded in her notes by Barbara Honegger and then made public by Senior White House correspondent Sarah McClendon.

CIA director William Casey: "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

I am not good at this and have never made a thread , but good lord knows the CIA past and present would be a really interesting thread. Maybe one on the NSA too. A little late because she passed last June , but " LOOK MOM, I AM ON THE NSA FLAGGED LIST "

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

He was already going to loose asylum.

The new prime minister that's incoming said so a few weeks ago.

*yawn* This has nothing to do with the CIA. He's just looking for a scapegoat because he's got GRU/FSB's gun to his head.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Those water cannon are great for dispersing small crowds, but you cannot disperse a crowd that weighs more than the water, using that method.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Oh, that again.

The question of whether or not he had a condom break on him when being bedded by a CIA connected honeypot, do you mean?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Oh, that again.

The question of whether or not he had a condom break on him when being bedded by a CIA connected honeypot, do you mean?

You mean did he force non consexual sex on a woman who only agreed to sex if he wore a condom which he didn't at first and then relented only for it to allegedly break. Let's face it, if you want to act as a groupie to a rampant narcissist then there's every chance there have been many before you so who knows what diseases he's carrying.

Never mind though, blindly follow the egotistical piece of sh!t if it suits you - I guess you will believe anything rather than admit maybe you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Sure, I might be wrong.

That being said, its also put firmly in the sphere of reasonable doubt, as to whether that is actually what happened, whether or not the woman was actually acting as an agent of an enemy of freedom at the time (the US intelligence community). I note you are unprepared to consider the probability of that circumstance turning out to be the truth, despite your protestations toward my allegedly closed minded stance on the topic. This makes a nonsense of your protestations of course, but feel free to continue to accuse me of all sorts of ego in the matter. I think you will find that being stood within a glass house does not lend itself very well to throwing rocks at people in your garden.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
oh dear - my ealier contribution to this thead may have suffered an overdose of rhetorical snark

but seriously folks - why the hell yo any of you believe the :

" i am scared sweden will deport me to the USA "

tail ???????????????

the biggest problem in my mind with this farce is :

in august 2010 - mr assange attempted to obtain a foreighn residents permit - that would allow him to stay in sweden for an indefinite period - while remaining an australian citizen . his reasoning at the time was swedish laws protecting whistleblowers

then assange travels to the UK - one of if not the closest allies of the USA

mr assanges " fears that sweden will extraite him to america " only arrises when he faces extradition UK >> sweden

if assange REALLY believed that he faced charges in the US - and could be extradited he should never have visited the UK

amazing how assange now fears the country he attemopted to gain residence in as a " safe haven "

his tail is utter bollox

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

his tail is utter bollox

Of course it is, he is not a cat

In all seriousness maybe he didn't know he was in trouble until he made it to the U.K, the events unfolded there and he hightailed it to the embassy ?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

hi - mr assange was fully aware of the charges he faced in sweden - he had been arrested , questioned then released

to be blunt - the swedish police and judiciaries handling of the case - has been IMHO a pure farce

to avoid me typing - please reviw a detailed timeline of the case on line

it is only my bias - i thinjk mr assaange is a cockwomble - but i believe that his departure from sweden was deliberate - and aimed to avoid swedish courts

but i re-itterate my assertion :

if you fear extraditioin to the USA - then the UK is the worst place in the world to visit

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You may well be right, its a mad world out there.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

its a mad world out there.

quoted for undeniable veracity

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Sure, I might be wrong.

That being said, its also put firmly in the sphere of reasonable doubt, as to whether that is actually what happened, whether or not the woman was actually acting as an agent of an enemy of freedom at the time (the US intelligence community). I note you are unprepared to consider the probability of that circumstance turning out to be the truth, despite your protestations toward my allegedly closed minded stance on the topic. This makes a nonsense of your protestations of course, but feel free to continue to accuse me of all sorts of ego in the matter. I think you will find that being stood within a glass house does not lend itself very well to throwing rocks at people in your garden.

I am fully prepared to accept what to me seems a more slim and desperate possibility, it just so happens I don't think it is the case. I believe that most on ATS would want it to be anything other than guilt on Assange's part that they are indeed closed to contemplating that he may in fact have committed what he has been accused of.

If I lived in a glass house though, I wouldn't keep rocks in it. If for some reason I wished to throw something at someone in my garden from my glass house, I would take care to open a window first.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join