It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump flees Washington seeking a reset-Trump heading to S Carolina, friendlier turf and affirmation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: seasonal

I hope you are being sarcastic! The man was delusional, lying, and completely unhinged. There is nothing refreshing about a mentally ill man yelling from the podium while patting himself on his own back the whole time! Our country is in big trouble!

How is THAT what you got from his press conference.

I saw a confident leader taking on all comers and questions and being candid and honest with the American people. Somehow you spin a refreshing, not-scripted, no BS presser into something bad.

Do you spend your time LOOKING for bad things?

Seriously, smh.

(post by ALSGoes4th removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree with you, the confidence in his own words is refreshing after all the teleprompters and rigged press conferences.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvertI am not saying Trump started anything. What I am saying is that if Trump wants to get respect from the press, he must give it in return.

And if the press wants respect from Trump, they should give it in return, no? You said it, "Treat others how you want to be treated." Trump is treating the press how they treated him. Absolutely zero sympathy for them.

In addition, even if Trump were polite and forbearing, the press would still be all over him every step of the way. The world is hateful and hatred sell (see the Obama administration second term, re: BLM, police killings, etc.). People hate Trump. As long as that is the case, the press will continue doing everything they can to broadcast Trump in a negative light. It's unfortunate, but that's the world we live in. Fortunately for me, I can see the bigger picture and understand to motives of the press. Hopefully you can realize that soon.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvertSpoken like a true leftist? Well, that's a lazy debate tactic.

I doubt you'd know what a true leftist is, but people sure do like to throw that very line around quite a bit.

True that it is a touchy, fuzzy subject. But for arguments sake, I'm defining a leftist as someone who cares more about making a statement than trying to change something for the better. You seem to fit that build based on your earlier response to your lack of logic.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

do you work 30 days straight with out a break? this man has from jump street been doing his best to do right by doing his campaign promises. on day one he stopped that treaty that was being forced down our throats by obama and said he would try to get nafta renegotiated to favor us better if not we would leave that to.
he tried to stop refugees from flowing into our country like eu with no vetting because we the people asked him to because we didn't want to go through hell that eu nations are going through . liberals doing everything they can to kill it he has steadily been attacked by press non stop . why because their owners didn't want him and they want him gone.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Sillyolme

do you work 30 days straight with out a break? this man has from jump street been doing his best to do right by doing his campaign promises. on day one he stopped that treaty that was being forced down our throats by obama and said he would try to get nafta renegotiated to favor us better if not we would leave that to.
he tried to stop refugees from flowing into our country like eu with no vetting because we the people asked him to because we didn't want to go through hell that eu nations are going through . liberals doing everything they can to kill it he has steadily been attacked by press non stop . why because their owners didn't want him and they want him gone.

30 days straight without a break? He goes to his holiday camp every weekend at huge cost to the tax payers, and the local authorities. Wake up man.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join