It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump flees Washington seeking a reset-Trump heading to S Carolina, friendlier turf and affirmation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thank you for the source, and I did bust Barack (can I say his middle name) Obama's chops about the vaca costs.

Trump should not spend this kind of $$$ on travel. But ultimately it is the same situation we had with no middle name, what can we do?

I would much rather Trump stay put and not piss away tax payer $$$.

Does this satisfy that I am objective about this issue?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

Nope perfect, and not only because you agree with the thread, but because you are right.
edit on 17-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Redemption baby!

My boy is killing it right now!

That's a president I can follow
edit on 17-2-2017 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I see Trump doing what he said he would.

The press is going to have to learn some hard lessons that Pres Trump is not going to put up with business as usual.
edit on 17-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
the pageantry at Boeing today fits right into trumps wheelhouse....Machiavellian's "bread and circuses"

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: GoShredAK

I see Trump doing what he said he would.

The press is going to have to learn some hard lessons that Pres Trump is not going to put up with business as usual.

business as usual?....like coherency and facts....yeah, that's too boring for trump voters

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Wrong, CEO"S talk nice when it is nice time. They talk not nice when times to be nice has passed.

"Not nice" is not the same as being rude, arrogant and demeaning. That is leadership that causes people to quit and take their talents to the competitors.

Instead he offers very defined rules of ethics. Violate them and you will know it, and not through the grape vine like a fluffy CEO. You will get the straight sh from Trump in your face and for realsees.

I agree that he is trying to set the tone and rules, even for the press. It's not working. The press still asked the questions that need to be asked, Trump made an ass out of himself and the press is taking him to task for it.

Good for them. Even though the press has a bad reputation, I'm glad they are sticking up for themselves.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

You know what happens to bullies?

Eventually, they get what they deserve.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I think see the world differently.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
I don't think he was rude, given the fact that CNN and Trump have a bad relationship. He was direct but short.

And my experience people will work for crap bosses, managers, and CEO's if the company is right. Ever heard of Amazon, micro soft or google?

"Not nice" is not the same as being rude, arrogant and demeaning. That is leadership that causes people to quit and take their talents to the competitors.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I don't think he was rude, given the fact that CNN and Trump have a bad relationship. He was direct but short.

Cutting someone off and telling them to sit down is rude. Calling the media "fake" and "failing" is rude.

And my experience people will work for crap bosses, managers, and CEO's if the company is right. Ever heard of Amazon, micro soft or google?

Amazon, Microsoft and Google spend quite a bit of money teaching their staff proper leadership skills and conflict resolution.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

From what I have read those companies take over your entire life. But as long as they teach conflict res it is all ok....

If you see this as rude, thicker skin maybe required to be a controlled media robot.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

From what I have read those companies take over your entire life. But as long as they teach conflict res it is all ok....

What does that have to do with this?

Focus...

If you see this as rude, thicker skin maybe required to be a controlled media robot.

The thickness of one's skin matters very little when you're dealing with a professional asshole.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Are you angry? Triggered? not wanting to speak on an adult level?
Here is a list of words you could have used instead of cussing.

You know, FOCUS.

•arrogant
•mean-spirited
•hateful
•rude
•self-centered/self-absorbed
•condescending
•inconsiderate
•intolerant
•self-promoting (especially at the expense of others)
•stingy
•greedy
•argumentative
•hurtful
•abrupt, forward, or tactless in speech

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a rally/speech at a north Charleston meet-up .....aircraft hanger

North Charleston might have friendlier crowds
but is still near enough to the Charleston Harbor area where Sen. Lindsey Graham was all excited in telling the world that a stolen Nuke was set to be triggered there if the USA does not fight Syria & Assad

freedomoutpost.com...

"Lindsey Graham: Support War in Syria or Charleston will be Nuked!"
Joshua Cook — September 7, 2013

tis is the Trump notion of getting re-charged by a public event ?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Wow, I thought CEO's was a part of the discussion between us. But it looks like you suddenly don't want that part included. OK

That's MR. Professional A-hole POTUS.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Are you angry? Triggered?

No. Quite amused, actually. Things are going as predicted.

not wanting to speak on an adult level? Here is a list of words you could have used instead of cussing.

Are you offended by my use of the word asshole? Perhaps it is not I that is triggered.

I also note that you did not refute the assertion, just the word used to assert it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Wow, I thought CEO's was a part of the discussion between us. But it looks like you suddenly don't want that part included. OK

The part which they control people's entire life has nothing to do with this. It's a deflection.

That's MR. Professional A-hole POTUS.

We agree!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Calling the president a liar is not rude? Why should the press be given any type of special treatment when talking to the head of state.

CEO's who 'empower' move on to another company to empower. That is also a good code word for firing. Either join the culture or move on. That is what happens at the companies you describe.

F the press. Again, they do not need to ask a question to write a story. He is not shutting down the media and press he is calling them out. A lot of it is fake. Read just about any story and it is a HUGE headline and then buried in the last 2 sentences is the truth. Most dolts read headlines and a few sentences and that is it. Attention spans are not wha...hey.....squirrel!

see what I mean...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Black_Fox

Are you angry? Triggered?

No. Quite amused, actually. Things are going as predicted.

not wanting to speak on an adult level? Here is a list of words you could have used instead of cussing.

Are you offended by my use of the word asshole? Perhaps it is not I that is triggered.

I also note that you did not refute the assertion, just the word used to assert it.

When people resort to cussing, it means they are beginning to take things personal.

Also refute what? Your opinion of someone? You can think whatever you want.

I was just expecting you do have a wider variety of terms to use, instead of your middle school descriptions.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join