It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump flees Washington seeking a reset-Trump heading to S Carolina, friendlier turf and affirmation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Stevenjames15

No I was not being sarcastic. The media has been needing it's wings trimmed for a while.

Freedom of the press has been bought up and controlled. The wealthy and huge corps now own old media. This is new media and they hate it.

Do you know a free press is a cornerstone off democracy and also a constitutional clause?? Trump has alrdy fallen foul of the constitution once already and with his first 100 days.

Yes I know he won the election too!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

The rest of the world are terrified .

They are?

Greece, Sweden, Germany and France, maybe.

But is far from anything having to do with Trump.

They are scared, and probably terrified, from their own decisions and what they have turned their countries into.
They have a massive refugee problem, and building debt.

Iran, North Korea, Russia?

The actions they are doing, aren't the actions of any one scared.

Israel, South Korea, Japan

Seem to have left happy after meetings with trump.

So your phrase, "rest of the world" is incorrect.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

The press hung Nixon and they're gonna hang trump too.
He can't control the press. His calling them liars yesterday only had them laughing at him. Every mis-statement, every bloviated overstated statistic. They just laughed. When they weren't shaking their head in disbelief that is.
He will never control the press.
And that cry of fake news is already getting tired.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are we not adults?

Is the truth too hard for some?

If I remember correctly there was and is talk of Trump getting his finger close to the button or Lord forbid he gets the nuke codes. Hypocrites rule the media.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Do you think Trump takes a day off?

He was making policy before he was POTUS.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

True, not from this site anyway.
I hope you don't think you've insulted me.
That was a compliment.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Oh the constitution.

DO you think it was intended for a few wealthy and huge corps to own the news. Why is it that they all have the same stories, the same verbiage. It is marching orders, plain and simple.

Correct, he is walking a thin line. And the old media can not believe he is calling them out on their BS.
edit on 17-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Massive stupidity will too.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Part of why he's in trouble now hahaha.

He's completely out to lunch every day.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'm an adult.
What truth are you talking about?
edit on 2172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for the interview with Steve Pieczenik. It'd be better if it wasn't Info Wars and done on Reuters but you can't have everything, I guess.

For posters Introvert & Seasonal

You guys are having correct information handed to you and STILL fluffing around remaining purposefully obtuse.
Trump is setting up a different operating mechanism for government, while sticking to the constitution, in the peripheral day to day operations he's cutting dead weight like you do in a corporation to bring government BACK INTO FUNCTIONALITY.

So sorry you have never seen this done, but thus is no different than a company using LEAN or AGILE to position themselves for further challenges.

Instead of listening and learning about these processes you two squeal and rail against every little detail without seeing the overall whole picture. Seriously Seasonal in a corporate structure you'd of been eliminated for sheer lack of understanding and being a drag on moving forward. Twenty treads a day on irrelevant garbage instead of any on the analytics of how moving the US government forward, big picture, in this kind of a paradigm?

Shameful ignorance shouldn't perpetuate more of the same.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

No it's not.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lolliek
Geez. I took Journalism classes in college 30 years ago, and I have a computer- I think I'll start writing "News"! Then post it on the internet!! Anyone can do it!! And be believed!

Trump is coming here to talk with BOEING. He's just popping in to "speak at a private event debuting the 787-10 Dreamliner passanger plane." That's it. No fanfare, no stopping or speaking with the public, and no road closures.

Trump's SC Visit

Evidently there are some protests planned, but my thinking is that they will be more annoying to the residents here than to Trump. Boeing is literally right at the airport, so he'll only be outside long enough to get off Air Force 1, get into a limo, and drive 500 yards and get back out. Then reverse it an hour later.

Exactly and it's a damn same most of the posters in this thread can't read and comprehend plain english.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Or....
They're all covering the same story?

They don't make the news they just report it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No it's not.

I understand your an angry person.

And nothing short of a new election will make you happy.

But your ignorance and anger wont allow you to see any positives that are happening, even if you don't like them.

You do a lot of editorializing, but nothing of substance.

"hahahaha" and "stupidity" aren't winning arguments.

I could easily post the many times Obama lied, handed uranium to Iran, had the Muslim brotherhood at the white house, had the BLMs at the white house.

Lied to America about Obama Care, and then fining the people to poor to even afford Obama care, up to $750.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Black_Fox because: SpEllInG

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I guess I view an adult as someone who gives you the bad news as well as he good.

Right now there are heaps of bad news-look at the last 35 years of dick presidents, that going to take a lot of work to correct. Trump only has 8 years.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

$20,000,000,000,000 in debt, and sooner or later we have to pay the credit card bill.

We are living a fantasy and we are spending tomorrows wealth to live today.

The middle east is a mess. When the US is strong the world behaves it's self better, not completely but better.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

$20,000,000,000,000 in debt, and sooner or later we have to pay the credit card bill.

We are living a fantasy and we are spending tomorrows wealth to live today.

The middle east is a mess. When the US is strong the world behaves it's self better, not completely but better.

Hey give Obama credit, he took all the accumulated debt of every president before him, and doubled it, impressive!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So out of this big huge world there are only 4 stories that all the power and might the major media has-this is all they can find?

BS, there is a source. It has control. It is not to be questioned or have competition. THe old media hates the internet and the freedom of the press.
edit on 17-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You and your facts. The media hates the fact that you have a keyboard and a brain.

Welcome to the club.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join