It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shep Smith Calls out Donald Trump's White Lies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173
a reply to: raymundoko

Just an update - Shep Smith is not on his show today. Harris Faulkner is hosting. Hmmm.

He's jammed up with all the heckling emails he's getting !!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe he had an interview at MSNBC.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe he had an interview at MSNBC.

Probably just an audio recording of a phone interview.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I keep hoping that some of these journalists will wake up to the real threats and break away from their owners, but then I realize how that would just make them jobless.
If only we could elevate more alternative news to the public.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just watched this. I'm curious, how can people deny Trump obviously lying every time he speaks to the public?

If you're a supporter and know that he lies constantly, why don't you care?

This is exactly the point I can't wrap my head around.....

Everybody crying about how deceitful Obama was, Hillary would've been. Being lied to for such a long time.

Along comes a guy telling the public how things have to change how everything is in a miserable state of decay, and he then throws a number of flashbangs to distract, and goes on lying more blatantly and far worse than anyone I can remember since Baron von M√ľnchhausen....

This for no apparent reason is cool and excusable. Which ruse creates this effect to accept this obvious and plain wrong, unethical behaviour ? I know politics are politics, but this....

I feel like I'm immune to something others are not. Just like some story in sci fi movie I can't remember in its entirety, where humanity was overtaken by extraterrestrials. But majority didn't realise because, except a few, nobody was able to see what really was happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join