It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shep Smith Calls out Donald Trump's White Lies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173
a reply to: raymundoko

Just an update - Shep Smith is not on his show today. Harris Faulkner is hosting. Hmmm.

He's jammed up with all the heckling emails he's getting !!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe he had an interview at MSNBC.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe he had an interview at MSNBC.

Probably just an audio recording of a phone interview.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I keep hoping that some of these journalists will wake up to the real threats and break away from their owners, but then I realize how that would just make them jobless.
If only we could elevate more alternative news to the public.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Just watched this. I'm curious, how can people deny Trump obviously lying every time he speaks to the public?

If you're a supporter and know that he lies constantly, why don't you care?

This is exactly the point I can't wrap my head around.....

Everybody crying about how deceitful Obama was, Hillary would've been. Being lied to for such a long time.

Along comes a guy telling the public how things have to change how everything is in a miserable state of decay, and he then throws a number of flashbangs to distract, and goes on lying more blatantly and far worse than anyone I can remember since Baron von Münchhausen....

This for no apparent reason is cool and excusable. Which ruse creates this effect to accept this obvious and plain wrong, unethical behaviour ? I know politics are politics, but this....

I feel like I'm immune to something others are not. Just like some story in sci fi movie I can't remember in its entirety, where humanity was overtaken by extraterrestrials. But majority didn't realise because, except a few, nobody was able to see what really was happening.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Still defending trump huh? Sigh, I have been saying it for weeks, Russia is a real story. The POTUS is a liar and Chief.....Yesterday Conaway was using cards as tools. I found it interesting, when she said Collusion she said. "No collusion (brief pause) yet" Yes she did indeed say "yet" ...

Trump has been lying and those of you who still stick up for him, just really look sad anymore.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Annnd, Shep calls him out for lying, again:

"If there’s nothing there — and that’s what they tell us, they tell us there’s nothing to this and nothing came of it, there’s a nothingburger, it wasn’t even memorable, didn’t write it down, didn’t tell you about it, because it wasn’t anything so I didn’t even remember it — with a Russian interpreter in the room at Trump Tower? If all of that, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie? If you clean, come on clean, you know? My grandmother used to say when first we practice to — Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. The deception, Chris, is mind-boggling. And there are still people who are out there who believe we’re making it up. And one day they’re gonna realize we’re not and look around and go, Where are we, and why are we getting told all these lies?"

WaPo

At least others are starting to get it.

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
very narrow minded, thick-skulled people do not listen to anybody else but themselves and like-minded people. If one of their "like-minded" people perhaps believes a factual piece of info and questions trump...that poor person is now the outsider and looked down upon.

They do not want anyone or anything to interrupt their "victory" so to say and to admit they may have been wrong is NOT an option.

These people are more like sheeple and trump has captured them with lies and idiocracy that they can relate to (probably bc he is an idiot himself).

Trump could kill their town homeless person and they would still worship him and convince themselves that they did not need the homeless person, that they are better off. The thought that killing is wrong would conveniently leave their mind to justify their unwavering commitment to him.

They are confused yet believe so strongly that they are always right and everyone else is wrong and bringing them down.

I like to think of them as the newer souls on this earth, the children who cannot make sound decisions.
edit on 15-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join