It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people protesting trump?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 17-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Freaking triple post...
edit on 17-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
No. I'm telling you that his words are always taken out of context...

That is a contradiction.

Either everything he says is unassailable brilliance (and the media is always wrong) or he actually does say stupid s*** (which is self explanatory when I say he is his own worst enemy).

You cannot orange butter your bread on both sides.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Best I could find was this, and I went down multiple pages on Google. See how the smart ones stay OUT of the road?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: dfnj2015

You really want to know?
Butthurt. They didn't win, they don't get to push the Liberal agenda anymore and now it's The End of Days. Period. The PC bush** is what got them thrown out and instead of rethinking their positions, they just whine, cry and set sh** on fire, thinking that will somehow help.
For people who spout "Love Trumps Hate" and supposedly are "all inclusive", they sure know how to gin up some hate and violence against anyone who doesn't follow their group think.

blah blah...liberal agenda....blah blah liberals butthurt.....get over it, he's president, as all liberals have acknowledged. our "bar" now, is set so low for trump, that we only wish he could put words together to form a complete sentence, and that those sentences are based in fact.....that's how low our bar is set for him

Imagine that. That's still ten times higher than the bar you had set for the last guy.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is a contradiction.

Either everything he says is unassailable brilliance (and the media is always wrong) or he actually does say stupid s*** (which is self explanatory when I say he is his own worst enemy).

Nobody speaks with unassailable brilliance every time they speak, not even the late great Augustus. But that doesn't mean the media can't take his good AND bad out of context to use against him.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Nobody speaks with unassailable brilliance every time they speak, not even the late great Augustus. But that doesn't mean the media can't take his good AND bad out of context to use against him.

It is his dopey comments that get him into trouble. Being in the middle I can detach myself from partisan politics and the media while judging his comments in context. I can unequivocally state that I think he needs to moderate his stream of consciousness conversations as these are what causes him the most harm perception-wise.

I get that people love the 'unrestrained' Trump but there are many moderates who do not.

(post by everyone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That is a contradiction.

hey AM....that cracked me up, good one

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

(Insert emotions+buzzwords)

Emotional because they're women?

Pretty much. All those protesting women seem pretty bitter and angry. And VERY emotional.

Have you ever seen a person more emotional than Donald J. Trump? If he were any more emotional he would have to be in a strait jacket.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Are you another sycophant of Dick l'Orange who thinks nothing but bon mots worthy of Mark Twain emanate from his puckered orange gob? Oh well, not everyone has fallen sway to mindless partisan retardation.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I'm not funny! Stop encouraging me!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Which would be taking his words out of context and eating up the negative media coverage.

Are you trying to tell me that everything that comes out of his mouth is unassailable in its brilliance?

A lot more intelligent then most of the juvenile one liner post we see you producing on ATS. They mostly translate to somthing like "Hurr Durrr Heu Heu Heu *Fling poo rOFLOL *Go to next thread and d00 again Hurr hurr".

you obviously didn't see the irony in your statement, you'll understand the concept once you get into high school

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I'm not funny! Stop encouraging me!

as the old saying goes...."sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid"

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You haven't been paying attention to what he has done then. The reasons for the protests are usually stated in the articles covering them.

Just disagreeing and out right protesting are extremely different levels of reaction and since it seems the protesting started about 30 seconds after he hit 270 votes there is a lot more to this than just the topic of an article.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

as the old saying goes...."sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupid"

It just cracks me up that you cannot say anything about Trump without people taking it personally.

He doesn't need anyone to defend him, least of all people on the internet.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Have you ever seen a person more emotional than Donald J. Trump? If he were any more emotional he would have to be in a strait jacket.

Have you ever seen this level of hate and protest before a person even enters office? I do agree that Trump is not a professional politician like say Obama/Clinton that have pretty much spent their whole adult lives in politics. Could it be simply that he cares and a typical life long politician doesn't?

This may be new ground for the American people to experience since it has been about 200 years since the last one was in office...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

(Insert emotions+buzzwords)

Emotional because they're women?

Emotional because they're morons who believe everything they don't like simply MUST be somehow tied to racism, sexism, or any other of a littany of 'isms' invented to provide excuses for failure and grist for the pissing and whining mill.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Except for the obvious difference that we in the TEA party paid taxes while most of the ones protesting Trump are paid from those taxes...

Oh wait, actually that difference sort of makes the two groups nothing like each other in any way...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

It is his dopey comments that get him into trouble. Being in the middle I can detach myself from partisan politics and the media while judging his comments in context. I can unequivocally state that I think he needs to moderate his stream of consciousness conversations as these are what causes him the most harm perception-wise.

I get that people love the 'unrestrained' Trump but there are many moderates who do not.

Moderates are of no consequence in this obvious Final Battle.

Their opinions will be ignored by most.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join