It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people protesting trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Trump really hasn't done anything significant since he took office. I don't understand why people are protesting. It's not like Trump is forcing women not to have abortions and force sterilization for non-citizens. He's not rounding up liberals into concentration camps. What is the fuss all about?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The populace reports to their 'screen'(TV) every day, as they were programmed to.

This is simply a response to the programming.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Their team lost.........it was "impossible" but it happened.

Nobody loses anymore so they have forgotten how to lose with class.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Trump really hasn't done anything significant since he took office. I don't understand why people are protesting. It's not like Trump is forcing women not to have abortions and force sterilization for non-citizens. He's not rounding up liberals into concentration camps. What is the fuss all about?

You haven't been paying attention to what he has done then. The reasons for the protests are usually stated in the articles covering them.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Their team lost.........it was "impossible" but it happened.

Nobody loses anymore so they have forgotten how to lose with class.

There's a giant women's protest coming up on national women's day. What the heck are they protesting?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I have no idea what would giant women protest? Giant men?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You haven't been paying attention to what he has done then. The reasons for the protests are usually stated in the articles covering them.

You are not paying attention to what I am asking. Yes, you are correct, I haven't been paying attention because the stuff they talk about seems trivial. I was asking for real examples of what Trump has done that deserves to be protested.
edit on 17-2-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You really want to know?
Butthurt. They didn't win, they don't get to push the Liberal agenda anymore and now it's The End of Days. Period. The PC bush** is what got them thrown out and instead of rethinking their positions, they just whine, cry and set sh** on fire, thinking that will somehow help.
For people who spout "Love Trumps Hate" and supposedly are "all inclusive", they sure know how to gin up some hate and violence against anyone who doesn't follow their group think.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Maybe we are an more engaged electorate now, after feeling the ramifications of not paying attention to our elected officials?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

You really want to know?
Butthurt. They didn't win, they don't get to push the Liberal agenda anymore and now it's The End of Days. Period. The PC bush** is what got them thrown out and instead of rethinking their positions, they just whine, cry and set sh** on fire, thinking that will somehow help.
For people who spout "Love Trumps Hate" and supposedly are "all inclusive", they sure know how to gin up some hate and violence against anyone who doesn't follow their group think.

I understand what you are saying. I just don't understand what they are saying. Is Trump not advocating "peace, love, and understanding" what they are protesting about?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Why are people protesting trump?

I have no idea considering he is the greatest thing since Jesus and sliced bread.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

(Insert emotions+buzzwords)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Here's what it is: Trump is not doing things the way THEY want them done. You mean actually enforce laws? Gasp!! Say it ain't so!! Actually bring jobs back and not just empty promises? CAN'T HAVE THAT!! Run a government based on laws? Oh My God, what the Hell are you thinking? We have to run it on FEELINGS!.
Winter is over and the snowflakes are melting.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

and peanut butter.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
and peanut butter.

Not sure how I forgot about that. Please don't narc on me to Dick l'Orange.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Useful idiots ...paid mobs...confused people...can all be used to protest even puppies or unborn babies...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Trump really hasn't done anything significant since he took office.

Then why Trump says the opposite? He says he has done a lot of work. Huge work.

And here you are saying he did nothing significant? SAD! Mr Trump would not be happy about the absolute lies your are spreading about him and his work.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Or people see him TELLING people he's going to do one thing and then DOING the exact opposite --- like 'drain the swamp' and then fill it with a bunch of dyed-in-the-wool, billionaire Goldman Such droids that are tied at the hip to special interests. Or repeatedly lying giving the impression he's unfit. There are many, many troubling behaviors and signs but you can only see them if you break the spell. The lemmings believe the other side are sheeple you see.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
14 posts in and besides "the other team lost" the only other attempt is "there are news articles about the protests and the reasons why"

I'm interested why too. I don't watch TV and my daily life has not been affected one iota from trump being in office.

Does Trump really wield so much power? Or is he an easy mark to get the masses rallied against?

It doesn't seem like a single presidency would derail an ancient worldwide domination scheme. If it existed.

I'm starting to think even if Trump is "off the script" he will be a useful idiot in dividing everyone. Maybe it's all according to plan. Nobody can say for sure.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Because he's not an SJW Democrat. Those protests are all manufactured anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join