It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Derailing ATS - do we know too much?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

it doesnt matter, more then half of people who click to read a thread stop after page 1, another half gone by page 2. by page 3 the only ones still reading are the few that have continued posting, some handful of people.

as far as the masses on this site go, the first 2 pages are where all the focus is.

(post by Tristran removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

Agreed. I've notice that this thread has not yet been derailed yet - so it can be done! Oh, well, to be honest there was a vague attempt to introduce politics, but it was done in a quite acceptable way

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Lol, I am just afraid my choosen Avatar would tell me too much about my own demons.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Unfortunatly I have been a full time ATS guy since summer 2007. This last 6 months has seen me vacate ATS because of the leftist communist trolls mostly with mean white female avatars demonizing white males and anything freedom oriented . I am sad to say I visit ATS about 20 min a day now instead of 5 to 6 hours a day. I was forced to go over to the other unnamed website just to get some real discussion. ATS is in sad shape and it is not the owners. The mods are out of control as well , too many chef's in the kitchen. Sorry I had to write this but it is bothering me the level of evil trolling going on and off topic derailment. Sickening what has happened to my beloved ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My apologies. I brought along some political rhetoric.
Should worded my reply a little better.

Too bad I can't find the threads that listed what we called "paid" detractors.

Oh well. Carry on!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Thread closed for review.

You guys do remember that talking about banned members is a no-no, and talking about other members has very few exceptions unless approved by staff?

Thread Closed for now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join