It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$100,000 to the first person proving Thimerosal (mercury) is safe to inject into children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think dihydrogen monoxide is the greater worry.

But seriously, thimerosol is a different form of mercury than the one that builds up in fish and is unsafe to eat. I mean really chlorine is a poisonous gas and yet we willingly eat it in all our foods every day.
edit on 17-2-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN
a reply to: muSSang

No amount of Mercury can be considered part of an actual remedy.

Well the money is there waiting for you to claim it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: damwel
I was vaccinated, my children and grandchildren were all vaccinated. We are all just fine. I lived in one of the first areas of the us to have floridared water and I have never had a cavity. This anti vaccination crap is just that. I think anyone who doesn't vaccinate their children should have them taken from them. I have a friend who can barely walk because he wasn't vaccinated against polio. People need to wise up and quit seeing bogeymen behind every tree. Your children's health is at stake.

I think you missed the point of the article. Mercury, Aluminum, MSG and formaldehyde… all documented as known neurotoxins that contribute to brain damage are in many vaccines///

Glad you and your children are healthy.. Others who had babies which now have autism or other neurological disorders seem to not be as lucky..

Not in the amounts that are used in vaccines

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'd say y'all need an education in organic chemistry.

Really?

Ethylmercury (etHg) is derived from the metabolism of thimerosal (o-carboxyphenyl-thio-ethyl-sodium salt), which is the most widely used form of organic mercury. Because of its application as a vaccine preservative, almost every human and animal (domestic and farmed) that has been immunized with thimerosal-containing vaccines has been exposed to etHg. Although methylmercury (meHg) is considered a hazardous substance that is to be avoided even at small levels when consumed in foods such as seafood and rice (in Asia), the World Health Organization considers small doses of thimerosal safe regardless of multiple/repetitive exposures to vaccines that are predominantly taken during pregnancy or infancy. We have reviewed in vitro and in vivo studies that compare the toxicological parameters among etHg and other forms of mercury (predominantly meHg) to assess their relative toxicities and potential to cause cumulative insults. In vitro studies comparing etHg with meHg demonstrate equivalent measured outcomes for cardiovascular, neural and immune cells. However, under in vivo conditions, evidence indicates a distinct toxicokinetic profile between meHg and etHg, favoring a shorter blood half-life, attendant compartment distribution and the elimination of etHg compared with meHg. EtHg's toxicity profile is different from that of meHg, leading to different exposure and toxicity risks. Therefore, in real-life scenarios, a simultaneous exposure to both etHg and meHg might result in enhanced neurotoxic effects in developing mammals. However, our knowledge on this subject is still incomplete, and studies are required to address the predictability of the additive or synergic toxicological effects of etHg and meHg (or other neurotoxicants).

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

People forget history. Children commonly died from things they no longer die from.
I should maybe thank the Jesuits for the wool blankets they provided to my forefathers ,and use it as a example why wool blankets cause less deaths today . Using your logic I can safely say its not the vaccines but the blankets that are the cause for less deaths today ...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Ok. So I just Googled, "how much mercury is in vaccines".

I saw this link and clicked it.

www.fda.gov...

In the FDA page it says the following.

Thimerosal has been removed from or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and younger, with the exception of inactivated influenza vaccine (see Table 1). A preservative-free version of the inactivated influenza vaccine (contains trace amounts of thimerosal) is available in limited supply at this time for use in infants, children and pregnant women. Some vaccines such as Td, which is indicated for older children (≥ 7 years of age) and adults, are also now available in formulations that are free of thimerosal or contain only trace amounts. Vaccines with trace amounts of thimerosal contain 1 microgram or less of mercury per dose.

Thimerosal has either been removed or reduced to trace amounts in all vaccines for children 6 and under. Except for some flu vaccines. And even then it seems you can get Thimerosal free versions.

Also Thimerosal is about 50% mercury per weight. Just an FYI if you don't want to read the article.

So from what I'm reading on that page. It would seem that all the anti vaxxers need to STFU. There is no Thimerosal in vaccines for kids 6 and under. And if they need a flu shot. Ask for the flu shot without preservatives.

And btw. There's double the mercury in a can of tuna than there is in a flu shot.

AFAIC we are better off vaccinating children than not vaccinating. Unless of course you want to go back to the days of polio in kids and other diseases that can be prevented with vaccines.

edit on 17-2-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Well done on actually researching for yourself.

You have just successfully shown you have more brain cells than all the anti-vaxxers combined.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
as to the OP......serious question here.....is there actually a way to PROVE thimerasol is safe to inject into a child? what would the procedure, study or test consist of? Hypothetically?

as to those who say you are vaccinated and fine. What is fine? Have you considered that we still do not understand much about the human brain/mind and how external influences affect the most delicate aspects of its operation? Have you considered the possibility that vaccine damage occurs along a spectrum and is not an all or nothing proposition? Its not as if when vaccinated you either have ZERO negative reaction or come out fully retarded or dead. All or nothing thinking is illogical and dangerous. Of COURSE vaccine damage is not all or nothing. Just because you cannot readily perceive the health consequences of vaccination doesnt mean there are ZERO negative health consequences.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Oh brother. This argument? You say, I've never gotten sick. All the vaccinated people in the world say in the minds, "You're welcome. We're just happy there aren't more of you."

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

May all the vaccines you've ever taken and shall in your future, reboot your intellect (although i wouldn't count on it) and may you look forwards not backwards when your illusory kingdom falls into the abyss of no return.
edit on 17-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Why would they remove thimerosal from vaccinations for children 6 or younger if it is safe? Thanks for proving the op right!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

Why would they remove thimerosal from vaccinations for children 6 or younger if it is safe? Thanks for proving the op right!

It's not known to be safe, the government admits the side effects haven't been studied enough for conclusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

So like, are you a brainwashed mercury baby? Its ok, you'll be ok, in time.

I'm glad you let that out. You Rock!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

OK great, let's remove all unsafe ingredients from vaccines! I fail to understand why that is a controversial sentiment.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: Vector99

OK great, let's remove all unsafe ingredients from vaccines! I fail to understand why that is a controversial sentiment.

That would be preservatives in general, and meaning the vaccine makers could not produce in bulk.

It's literally a $ issue. Producing large amounts is cheaper than individual orders, gotta love capitalism, especially when it infects the health sector.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

uhmm... I think I made the op point irrelevant.

I also invalidated ALL vaxxer arguments.

There is no reason to not vaccinate if there is no Thimerosal in the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I should write snopes and have them write up something for me and submit that as proof of the request

Just kidding, I wouldn't shill myself for depopulation even if my life depended on it. Let's see if anyone can prove that mercury is safe to inject into the body.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
I was vaccinated, my children and grandchildren were all vaccinated. We are all just fine. I lived in one of the first areas of the us to have floridared water and I have never had a cavity. This anti vaccination crap is just that. I think anyone who doesn't vaccinate their children should have them taken from them. I have a friend who can barely walk because he wasn't vaccinated against polio. People need to wise up and quit seeing bogeymen behind every tree. Your children's health is at stake.

And my daughter has a mild form of autism because she was vaccinated. And I thus believe that people who feel your way should be arrested.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What the antivaxxers fail to understand when they claim "I /my children have never got sick" (which I believe) is because they are surrounded by 99.999% of the vaccinated population who are unable to be carriers of those very diseases that are vaccinated against. They remain relatively safe because of the choices of others. They are NOT safe just because they were not vaccinated.

The balance would have to tip significantly to the no-vaccine camp to really start allowing these nasties to spread again, and they would, like a wildfire.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterAtArms
What the antivaxxers fail to understand when they claim "I /my children have never got sick" (which I believe) is because they are surrounded by 99.999% of the vaccinated population who are unable to be carriers of those very diseases that are vaccinated against. They remain relatively safe because of the choices of others. They are NOT safe just because they were not vaccinated.

The balance would have to tip significantly to the no-vaccine camp to really start allowing these nasties to spread again, and they would, like a wildfire.

So is this a scientific figure that 99.999% of the population is vaccinated?

even by the CDC stats:

Percent of children 6 months to 17 years who received an influenza vaccination during the past 12 months: 49.6% Percent of adults 18-49 years who received an influenza vaccination during the past 12 months: 31.7% Percent of adults 50-64 years who received an influenza vaccination during the past 12 months: 48.1% Percent of adults 65 years and over who received an influenza vaccination during the past 12 months: 69.1%

and their stats for child vaccines are:

Percent of children 19-35 months old receiving vaccinations for: Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (4+ doses DTP, DT, or DTaP): 84.2% Polio (3+ doses): 93.3% Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) (1+ doses): 91.5% Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) (primary series + booster dose): 82.0% Hepatitis B (Hep B) (3+ doses): 91.6% Chickenpox (Varicella) (1+ doses): 91.0% Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) (4+ doses): 82.9%

CDC data

Now, I personally do not like using the CDC as a source because they purposely change data to match their political views etc..., but here the data construed by them doesn't support them very well. And more to the point it definitely shows that your 99.999% is utterly stupid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join