It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrant and traitor Blair starts campaign to stop bexit,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
BBC are so deep into their fake news on Brexit.
They obviously forgave Blair for the 45 minutes to doomsday lies that they happily broadcast to take us into the Iraq war.

They also keep giving Nick 'no more tuition fees' Clegg air time and that snake Mandelson who had to keep resigning over lies and corruption.

What is it about the pro EU people and being dirty lying cheats?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Putting himself back in the limelight seems to be the quickest way of us putting him in front of a judge.

How desperate can they really be to trot out this contemptible sh!t to convince us we were wrong?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This old war criminal doesn't seem to go away! he is what you get when you inbreed for generations.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I can't recall Brits having voted against free speech. If Blair wants to advocate exitbrexit it's his right. If you are very sure that the people won't change their mind, he's harmless. But given your really over the top reaction to this, it is safe to assume you're NOT so sure... and that's for a very good reason.

Brits have indeed been lied to about the consequences of a Brexit.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Yeah he has the right to free speech.

But i have the right to hate him and everything that war criminal stands for.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

I can't recall Brits having voted against free speech. If Blair wants to advocate exitbrexit it's his right. If you are very sure that the people won't change their mind, he's harmless. But given your really over the top reaction to this, it is safe to assume you're NOT so sure... and that's for a very good reason.

Brits have indeed been lied to about the consequences of a Brexit.

Oh look, someone from Europe doesn't want Britain to leave the EU, colour me surprised!

There's a difference between "free speach" and "whining about losing until you get your own way".

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The problem is, the media is pushing this agenda also! "Good Morning Britain" a TV show in the UK basically promoted his campaign, that can be dangerous to the easily led.

Easily led? Really? The people who believed BJ when he said of course there'll still be free trade, the French are desperate to sell us their champagne and the Germans their Mercedes' (kind of telling choice of products there).

The easily led that saw the Farage poster set with refugees going lawfully into a different country with a slogan of 'Breaking Point' and believed it because they've nothing against foreign people but they shouldn't be in this country?

Those who believed the message on the bus about £350 million a month to the NHS?

Or are you talking about some other idiots?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Can your govt overturn what appeared from here to be an actual vote of the people?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Not now.

Its already passed in parliment.

The lords may stall it but I doubt it. There lords are already under scrutiny of being scrapped and replaced......if they delay brexit there jobs will be over.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Tony 'slime bag, traitor & illegal war starter' Blair should crawl back into what ever corrupt rancid cesspool he slithered out of and keep out of UK politics, he had his shot as pm and did nothing but help push our once great country into the sorry state we see today.

The fact that he thinks anyone wants to take his side after the crap he pulled as pm is laughable at best and downright insane if he actually believes anyone but hardcore remainers will flock too his cause.

Sorry for ranting but he makes my blood boil and my skin crawl, the man and i use the term loosely should be in jail not campaigning to over turn a referendum result that the majority of the U.K. public voted for including myself.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
We had a referendum and there were - shock/horror - exaggerated claims and downright lies told by both sides. There certainly was a lot of scaremongering on the part of the Remainers.

That's politics and par for the course (what, Politicians tell lies and try to mislead people? Surely not?) and if the general rule were to be that if people were lied to or got it wrong etc then let's have another vote that pretty much opens the way to overturn every single past election/referendum. Why bother having a vote anyway if those stupid pesky voters won't toe the line.

What I find sickeningly patronising of the voting electorate (including me as I was one of the ignorant bigots, apparently, who voted Leave) by the likes of Blair and Clegg and, it has to be said, supported by the BBC, is for them to have the cheek to even suggest that a democratic vote by the people should be ignored because "they know best" and the voting classes obviously didn't have a clue what they were voting for.

The sheer arrogance and contempt is just sickening but it is also dangerous. It is an attack on democracy.

Mind you, not that, with his past form, anyone is likely to believe anything that the likes of Blair will ever say again.

Boris got it right, for once, when in response to Blair's urging us to "rise up against Brexit" he suggested that instead we should all rise up whenever Blair comes on our TV screens and switch him off.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Blair....

Oh my... If ever there was a face that needed peeling off the skull to which it was attached.

This is a man who:

Destroyed the concept of Labour values for a generation

Took the party to the right, when there was too little left wing representation already

Took the nation to war on false pretenses and against the will of the electorate

Presided over the beginning of the effort to lever open the NHS, the better to privatise and monetise it (something no Labour politician could have done, without rightly getting vivisected in the street immediately afterward)

Dishonoured my nation by placing his nose inside the ringpiece of George W. Bush

Never apologised once for his undemocratic crusade against Islam or the damage it did our reputation as a country, the lives of the service men who died fighting it, or the lies he told to make it happen.

I suppose the deluded halfwit believes that if he goes to confession and tells his priest about it, that he will receive some sort of absolution. Well guess what? Speaking to GOD might have helped, but the pointless dweeb in the dog collar and robe has no power, and what is more, the apology, the confession, should be to the British people, the people of Afghanistan, and the people of Iraq, because it is these nations, not some idiot in a wooden box with a seat in it, who deserve a frank, and full explanation.

I hope that the odious little stain upon the undergarments of the country that is Tony Blair, has a thoroughly poorly supported campaign, I hope he loses everything in his life that he values, and I hope that when he is in the gutter, suffering having lost it all, that the nation which he helped bring about with his Red Tory policies, refuses to ever lift a finger to help him. I hope he chokes on what he has done to this country, to the people of this nation, and what he allowed to happen to those of other nations. He is a cowardly toad of a man, and I thoroughly despise the very thought of him.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If you think about it its quite surprising that Bush's murderous little lapdog wants to keep the UK in the EU, considering he took his orders directly from the Whitehouse when he held office.

Well he was expecting to get the job of *European Council President*

before they blew him out for Belgium PM Herman van Rompuy.

European Council president speculation
In October 2007, there was speculation in the media that Blair was open to the idea of becoming the first President of the European Council, a post created in the Treaty of Lisbon that would come into force in 2009, if successfully ratified. Gordon Brown added his support, but noted that it was premature to discuss candidates before the treaty was approved. A spokesman for Blair did not rule out him accepting the post, but said that he was concentrating on his current role in the Middle East.[182] Blair was later invited to speak on European issues at a rally of President Sarkozy's party, the Union for a Popular Movement, on 12 January 2008, which fuelled speculation further.[183]
There was opposition to Blair's potential candidacy for the job. In the UK, the Conservative Party and the Liberal Democrats both said they would oppose Blair. In Germany, the leader of the Free Democrats, Guido Westerwelle, said that he preferred a candidate from a smaller European country.[184]
In November 2009, Belgian PM Herman Van Rompuy was named President of the European Council.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join