It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrant and traitor Blair starts campaign to stop bexit,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Tony Blair will declare his mission to persuade the UK to stay in the EU today, calling for remain supporters to “rise up in defence of what we believe”.

The former prime minister will make the statement at his first big speech since the EU referendum, arguing that people were misinformed when they voted for Brexit.

“The people voted without knowledge of the true terms of Brexit. As these terms become clear, it is their right to change their mind,” he is expected to say. “Our mission is to persuade them to do so.”

Source

Typical from this POS.

It was pretty obvious that this traitor and war criminal is against democracy.

He took the UK into a illegal war against the will of the people.

This scumbag is also responsible for selling the UK out to the EU in hiis disasterous term. He was the one that agreed to free movement!

In typical tony blair fashion he not only dismisses the will of the people in brexit but also dissmiss concerns of mass immigration!

Its people like him that causing the wise in nationalism and people like trump!

Blair should be in prison not leading a anti democracy campaign!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I thought your parliament approved it?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

If this was 1611 and Tony Blair was in the position he was when he screwed Britain, they would have strung him up by his balls and ''you can guess what happens next''.

These people need to be taken out already, crikey!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I dont understand this mentality of the losing team!

Whether its brexit or USA president! The losers are so sore, its embarrassing now.

We can always count on Borris to put him right!

Now he has the bare-faced effrontery to tell the British people that they were wrong last June. He is showing a contempt for the intelligence of the electorate

"I call on the British people to rise up and turn off the TV when Tony Blair next appears with his condescending campaign.”

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

They have.

But that wont stop establishment #s like blair.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Okay, calm about 10 levels down. This was far too emotional.
I will leave the discussion with this, because I simply don't care about Blair or do think that this campaign has any chance to succeed. And I don't feel like discussing local politics.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Yes we approved brexit, the people voted for it!

But our government is so split on the issue that we have campaigns such as this, thats prime goal is to belittle the British people and refuse to believe we were "smart" enough to make the decision!

Ive heard one member of parliament say out right

"we should ignore the British people and cancel it"

Im paraphrasing, the real quote was much worse.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The problem is, the media is pushing this agenda also! "Good Morning Britain" a TV show in the UK basically promoted his campaign, that can be dangerous to the easily led.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Of course i am emotional!

This vile criminal has done massive amounts of damage to the UK and world.

And he has the audacity to still try and stir up trouble.

And if you dont want to discuss it? Why are you here?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You just have to listen to him speak to know how much of a slimy snake he is!

Honestly watching him on TV this morning made my skin crawl

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Ehh mate, I've learned let the MINORITY have their tiffs, they eventually run out of energy.

#BREXIT

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
If you think about it its quite surprising that Bush's murderous little lapdog wants to keep the UK in the EU, considering he took his orders directly from the Whitehouse when he held office.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

But, it was passed in parliament right?

You guys are good mate, if for some reason article 50 isn't invoked, I would say riots.

Let the blowhards have their tissue-fest and in a couple months they will be so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Picture this:

Blair convinces the PM with... I dunno... magic? to hold a second referendum.

Blair leads the remain campaign.

People who voted remain in the first referendum see's the war criminal in charge of the remain...and votes leave.

Final vote:

73% leave 27% stay.

Blair hung for crimes against humanity. England's golden age begins and the harvest is rich!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Brexit happened for the same reasons that made Trump US President. Ordinary people are sick of traitor politicians that sell out continually, to their open borders and globalists paymasters, so as to protect their shameful sinecures, instead of representing the wishes of the people who put them in power. Blair has just proven that he is the absolute incarnation of what has brought the world to this point.

edit on 17-2-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

I feel the same about Bush brother!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
I dont understand this mentality of the losing team!

Imagine if you were an termite that had to do one simple task to win a bet and you lost.

Your master (handler) will naturally grind you into the dust on the spot for failing.

Now, these globalists all work for Luzerfurher (Lucifer) who wants to usher in his errand slave antiChrist and suddenly Brexit and possibly Trump have screwed up his plans.

Now, would a little termite accept failure and burn on the spot or would a nasty termite munch through planet Earth instead with a nuclear war. For Tony, a nuclear war will just be a grander version of the unwinnable Iraq war.

The globalists are going to die for Luzerfurher, so expect things to get worse until they are all dead.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Tristran because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
He and Bush told lies to the world ,well good luck Mister Blair , i hope you run across those WMD's during your campaigning you promised the world 13 years ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
i hope you run across those WMD's during your campaigning you promised the world 13 years ago.

They did, but the crates were stamped made in usa so they just shut the eff up.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Just read this on msn news.

Disgusting coming from a guy who caused this mess in the first place and inadvertently or on purpose caused the mass flow of people from Africa and the ME into Europe! This Brexit is mainly because of those coming from Lybia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria etc... those peole who want to kill us. Some of the anyway and we don't know hich ones til its too late.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join