It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 9,000 People Sign Petition Urging Trump to Expel Soros From US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

You are right. Expelling does nothing anyways.
He should be jailed for paying agitators to go to rallies and incite violence, as well as. In the BLM movement.

Personally, he needs to be fully investigated that he indeed does this, then prosecuted just like everyone else should be for inciting violence. The guy admits to toppling governments and profiting from it. Why would ANY country want someone like that in their midst?

Graffik

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

We can freeze any assets for inciting violence.
I believe that would be a good first step.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Good. The bastard should be expelled from the entire f'ing planet! he's the curse of the free world, and should'nt be walking free like he is now. Please God (Ruler of the Universe) curse that vile excuse for a human being and make him vanish into the nether hellish regions of reality.

edit on 17-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: Crap

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Even if it did nothing but affect the man's ego, on principle alone it would be good.

Plus if he runs out of civilized countries to live in his death rate increases.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure
More effective. It would have to be a very swift coup, because monetary assets can be moved around. In that event, arresting him would be a sounder move than expelling him, because expelling him leaves him free to move around and remote control his operations.
P.S. This point also applies to Vector's response just above this post.

edit on 17-2-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Soros is untouchable in that sense.

What is scary is the dark side ALWAYS has just a master and apprentice.

Dunno how to kill his evil to be honest.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Wow 14000 idiots who can't think for themselves.

Amazing!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Must suck to be a Soros fan.

I take it you were a Hillary supporter as well?

Poor thing!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
It seems as though they are trying to ban him in Canada.

Citizens in Canada are demanding that the government ban George Soros and his Open Society Foundation from the country.

Link

Isn't it ironic that he helped fund the Clinton campaign and the liberals love him. Yet most intelligent people in the world want nothing to do with him?

The link in Your News Wire (one right wing nut rag) leads to NewsTarget.com where the single sentence about Canbadian citizens wanting any such thing is this:

TexWriting for a Canadian website PhilosophyofMetrics, JC Collins suggested, in part, that Canada should do the same.

The titles on articles at these 2 'news' outlets normally have nothing in the article to back them up.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The petition is a right wing fantasy that is all made up.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

lmao are you drunk?

I'd never vote for hillary let alone suck soros off fark, your insults are making my ears bleed.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

The petition is a right wing fantasy that is all made up.

Why am I not surprised you would support Soros if it means a right wing jab.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
Even in his own country they can't stand him

Billionaire George Soros is being shunned by his own country, but he and his roster of activist groups won't go without a fight.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and his conservative party have told the 86-year-old financier, philanthropist and political power player his many nonprofit organizations are not welcome. Orban's party has charged the Soros-funded groups are out to undermine the regime in Budapest and vowed to "sweep out" the NGOs.

Fox World

I have a feeling he won't go away without a fight.

From the same article:

Despite the recent chill, relations between Soros and Orban have not always been so icy.An early incarnation of the OSF has operated in Hungary since 1984 when it funded anti-communist groups working behind the Iron Curtain.One of those groups would later morph into Fidesz and was led by Orban, who at the time was a young, anti-communist student leader. Orban even received a Soros scholarshipto study at Oxford University in the United Kingdom in an attempt to familiarize him with multi-party democratic systems.

Orban is really not that great of a guy:

Despite widespread criticism from fellow European Union nations and U.S. President Obama’s administration, Orban has constricted the freedom of press, helped set up an oligarchic economy similar to Vladimir Putin’s Russia and concentrated power around his Fidesz party political party.

“They want to stamp out any independent source of information,” Milada Vachudova, a political science professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill told FoxNews.com. “Orban and Fidesz have been incredibly vicious in concentrating their power.”

Orban is having a problem with Soros, because Orban's political ideals changed. The entire country isn's having a problem with him:

“Almost everyone from Eastern Europe who has studied abroad has benefited from these scholarships,” Vachudova said. “And that definitely includes Mr. Orban.”

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LuXTeN

Why yes I am drunk sorry I misinterpreted your comment!

Although I'm still not clear on what you meant by this comment

Wow 14000 idiots who can't think for themselves.

Please clarify.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Of course, i shall clarify.

1400 idioitic liberals. Does that Clarify for you?

whoops... 14000 my bad.

edit on 17-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
They need to get rid of his son too. Otherwise He will just carry on dear ol Dads legacy.

theduran.com...

People need to see the track history on this guy and then the picture of what is happening in the U.S. becomes crystal clear.

Its like that old Russian joke, "Why are there no color revolutions in the US?" ----- "Because there are no US embassies there."
edit on 17-2-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: added link

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuXTeN

Of course, i shall clarify.

1400 idioitic liberals. Does that Clarify for you?

whoops... 14000 my bad.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here Lux!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

btw, if you're drunk, i hope it's not that crappy sh't. Drink something you can hold your head up high with,while smiling at the same time.

edit on 17-2-2017 by LuXTeN because: CRAP

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Must be the purple haze, it's blinding as hell!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So what you are saying is that 1 out of four of the links I provided doesn't live up to your expectations?

Big deal!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join