It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 9,000 People Sign Petition Urging Trump to Expel Soros From US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So apparently they have started a petition to expel George Soros from the U.S.

We are asking you to issue a warrant for his arrest for hiring people for willful intent to riot and protest injuring our people and damaging our properties … As George Soros has made it clear that he is working to destroy our country, restrictions must be put in place immediately against all the Soros family in America to keep them from further treason against our country,” the petition said.

Link

It seems to me that they should have had 9000 signatures in the first five minutes.

It is up to 14000 now.

Wouldn't it be nice to see this liberal pig out of American politics?

This needs to go viral.
edit on 17-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

edit on 17-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: removed link to petition.

Actual wording of the petition here Link
edit on 17-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Unfortunately most of the sheep...err...people in the US don't even know who George Soros is.

You can expect some liberal protests against discriminating against an immigrant soon.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Even in his own country they can't stand him

Billionaire George Soros is being shunned by his own country, but he and his roster of activist groups won't go without a fight.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban and his conservative party have told the 86-year-old financier, philanthropist and political power player his many nonprofit organizations are not welcome. Orban's party has charged the Soros-funded groups are out to undermine the regime in Budapest and vowed to "sweep out" the NGOs.

Fox World

I have a feeling he won't go away without a fight.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Excluding him physically would have no impact on what his money might be able to do. Nothing would be gained.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I created a post on this very subject around 2 weeks ago . it ran for 4 pages before mods relegated it to the trash bin.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The guy has literally become a billionaire and one of the most influential individuals on the planet off of the misfortune of society.

I don't ever advocate killing someone, but I make an exception for Soros.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
It seems as though they are trying to ban him in Canada.

Citizens in Canada are demanding that the government ban George Soros and his Open Society Foundation from the country.

Link

Isn't it ironic that he helped fund the Clinton campaign and the liberals love him. Yet most intelligent people in the world want nothing to do with him?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Excluding him physically would have no impact on what his money might be able to do. Nothing would be gained.

You apparently don't know Soros.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Really?

Why?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

They thought I was encouraging members to go to the site and (sine)SP? the petition, which I wasn't.

eta:
Oops, different petition. Mine was Whitehouse.gov to indite or something of that nature.
edit on 2017-02-17T05:06:04-06:0005amFri, 17 Feb 2017 05:06:04 -0600FridayAmerica/Chicago0428 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Again: Issue an International Arrest Warrant for George Soros
Created by A.B. on January 21, 2017
When I posted it, it was around 900 or so. Now it's over 31000.

Go ahead mods. Delete this.
edit on 2017-02-17T05:11:56-06:0005amFri, 17 Feb 2017 05:11:56 -0600FridayAmerica/Chicago5628 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I created a post on this very subject around 2 weeks ago . it ran for 4 pages before mods relegated it to the trash bin.

Most likely because it involves signing a petition, which I do believe is against T&C. So Take away the link to the petition and most likely the OP wouldn't be trash binned.

I could be wrong, but just a guess. You would have to ask a MOD to be certain.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It also allows people from other countries to sign and give a reason why.

Just signed the petition.

I said because the extreme left are continually distorting truth, trying to silence free speech through rioting vandalism and violence paid for by Soros.

This is only the second petition in my life I`ve signed, we won the first one, I hope I`m on a roll.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It doesn't work that way. You can't expell anyone you don't like. Sounds like something someone with a far-too-high emotional level would have initiated, and with a very low level of knowledge what a state really can do.

Expelling is not a thing a state can do, anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Did you seriously just stick up for Soros?!?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Soros is not a U.S. citizen we can expel illegal aliens any damn time we want.

No foreigner should have a say in our government! What are you thinking?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
"Excluding him physically would have no impact on what his money might be able to do. Nothing would be gained."
You apparently don't know Soros.

Admittedly, I don't.
So there is something about Soros that would incapacitate him from using his money within the United States if he were not physically present? I did not know that.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Soros is an individual, not a company or corporation. He spends his money according to his own tastes. He is in my opinion the worst individual on this planet, and Charles Manson is still alive.

ETA* And no, it wouldn't prevent his money, but I cannot disagree with the sentiment of banning him from any country, even if it's solely on principle alone.

edit on 17-2-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I thought he was a naturalized citizen.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I thought he was a naturalized citizen.

He's Hungarian

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
I believe you. But how would enforced non-residence stop him from doing that? Would he not retain the ability to work through agants and send them money?
I am not discussing the morality of expelling him. I am just questioning how effective it would be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join