It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Tillerson just fire the Shadow Government?

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Was the Shadow Government fired today? We recently received confirmation from the fbi on it's existence.

Information contained inside documents released by the FBI pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s email scandal show that there really is a “Shadow Government” and that it is based out of the 7th floor of the State Department H.Q., located at 2201 C Street NW, which is the Harry S. Truman Building.

www.intellihub.com...

And here Tillerson just cleaned house on the 7th floor.

While Rex Tillerson is on his first overseas trip as Secretary of State, his aides laid off staff at the State Department on Thursday. 

Much of seventh-floor staff, who work for the Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources and the Counselor offices, were told today that their services were no longer needed. 

www.cbsnews.com...

Is the Shadow Government gone? Did they just clean house?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Probably just cut off a tentacle.

Certainly a setback but one they were likely expecting.

P

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Not while Soros can pay "protesters" to create a narrative of chaos that the media promotes the solution is removing Trump by any means?

Not while the Mexican government can pay lawyers to jam up the American Illegal immigration system and our courts.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I get that bud but these 7th floor shadow government guys are the ones on the inside causing problems. If the they fired the right bunch, then it's a step forward atleast.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

So the "shadow government" is listed in your intellihub link.

Were those the people sacked?

If not, then I think you're living in a fantasy world.

Oh and by the way, how come the "shadow government" has a list of names anyway?

Sooo shadowy!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Just the swampy part.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

He apparently made a good impression with Lavrov, who was expecting a novice statesman to come to the table. I had doubts at first, but I think Tillerson may end up being a phenomenal SOS.

Pretty sure he won't have a private server in his basement for official affairs as well.

The left seems to be getting quieter and quieter, meaning either -
A. They have reached the acceptance stage of grieving
or
B. Trump is doing a good job so far.

I'm happy with either option.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I wonder! Seventh floor State department and Wikileak's Vault 7?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thats not the shadow government. Those are the state department employees that are often replaced by new administrations.

There is a shadow government. Thats not it. Thats the known governing apparatus.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

They like when you add them to Facebook.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Interesting coincidence, good catch. Let's see if Wikileaks says anything about this.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

or C. They're still in their planning stages to destroy Trump-and not worried-they have Soros and an infinite amount of resources which we cannot possibly fathom; or
D. Trump is now negotiated with them and bought and paid for-with him providing just enough good PR to placate us deplorables.

We are not going to come out on top even if Trump is on the up and up and certainly not in 4 years.

This is a global war-not just in the US.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

At this rate the (D) party will be all but non-existent in 2 years. At this rate I will break my never vote habit simply to spite the whiny-crybabies and vote an (R) ticket.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: neutronflux

I get that bud but these 7th floor shadow government guys are the ones on the inside causing problems. If the they fired the right bunch, then it's a step forward atleast.

Even if they removed one cell, there is lots of bureaucracy left to go. The Deep State is all over the place in all the bureaucratic departments. The illegal leaks done in such a way to create a political assassination came from the intelligence agencies, for example. We know there are some in the EPA. This is a many-headed hydra.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Perhaps that was an area where the leak originated? Lets not jump to conclusions, who knows if that was the spot. You still have to root out the mole that tapped the phones.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The votes don't matter-the negotiations do-that is where Trump is right now. It's always negotiations. Time will tell-it already is.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

The shadow government can't be fired. At least not until The Federal Reserve is gone.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I was referring to the midterm elections, in 2018 the (R) party could lose their majority, but as it looks right now, they will actually gain more seats.

(D) is a political designation on par with the dodo bird and sabertooth tiger.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
six white house staffers were also outed for failing background check.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

We have to remove the tumors to get rid of the cancer.

top topics

join