It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Using Fictional Languages to decipher Ancient unreadable Languages?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
these forums need to get sorted.

and no there is no point posting the the board section, or asking a mod.... i had to google my own reply.. this thing is broken.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry
So you want to learn fake languages.... start with the Doctors very well detailed language. it is quite complex. Gallifreyan.

I hope that some gets your... I hope that someone gets your... I hope that someone gets your... message in a bottle...

I once wrote some _javascript to create words and sentences in Gallifreyan. Never quite worked as well as I wanted :/

Edited to add: huh, I see you posted that same clue a few posts down!

edit on Ev15SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2017 06:15:28 -06005522017b by EvillerBob because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvillerBob

So you want to learn fake languages.... start with the Doctors very well detailed language. it is quite complex. Gallifreyan.

I hope that some gets your... I hope that someone gets your... I hope that someone gets your... message in a bottle...

I once wrote some _javascript to create words and sentences in Gallifreyan. Never quite worked as well as I wanted :/

Edited to add: huh, I see you posted that same clue a few posts down!

Hahaha Brilliant

You my good sir, made my entire year thus far !!!

I did never expect that !!
I love it.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

Did you ever post that script? While I can form a glyph, it is easier to use the (less accurate) java app. I'm wondering if I may be even using your code?

Though I cannot remember where I did get it, jar and java files..

but I've never known of anyone else to try..
Jaffa Kree !!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a reply to: EvillerBob

Did you ever post that script? While I can form a glyph, it is easier to use the (less accurate) java app. I'm wondering if I may be even using your code?

Though I cannot remember where I did get it, jar and java files..

but I've never known of anyone else to try..
Jaffa Kree !!

Never released it so you won't be using my code. I was bored and wanted to get my head around the canvas tools - like most things in my life, "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Now you've mentioned it, I might have to give it another go...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join