It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont see Hillary, or Obama ever taking UNSCRIPTED Questions and being BRUTALLY HONEST ABOUT IT

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You are upset about trolling in a thread where you did the internet version of yelling at everyone (caps lock) about your opinion? That's rich.

PS: You can have all the degrees and education you say you have, but that doesn't change the fact that your thread is presented in a childish and trollish manner.

(post by ALSGoes4th removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

DT has been caught in hypocrisy ever since he ran for office and started a twitter account. Read his tweets then read the transcripts of his press conferences. Hell the guy uses social media to attack the media!

he can control social media and get his message out directly instead of the hysterical and dishonest leftist filter.

He accused Japan of stealing American jobs then called Japan an ally!

the facts are not contradictory.

He wants to ban muslims

this is the sort of lie the media promulgates. ATS contributors should know better. he wants to temporarily stop immigration from seven countries until proper screening procedures are developed.

but his wife is foreign!

so I guess he's not a foreign-hating deplorable.

Yes there are untrustworthy news sources but there are credible sources as well.

Credible Sources: Washington Times, Fox News, Daily Caller, American Spectator, National Review...

A Trump Tantrum wont halt those looking for the truth, and they will get it.

Trumps issue is lack of truth in media. he has press conferences and tweets to get the truth out since the media establishment isn't doing its job.

Clinton is not exempt from scrutiny either but that doesn't explain why die hard Trump fans can explain his short fallings.

Hillary (nor Bill) never experienced a fraction of the probing the media is now giving Trump.

So for all you Trump worshipers I give you this-how high are you willing to jump?

I jump for joy every day!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Trumps issue is lack of truth in media. he has press conferences and tweets to get the truth out since the media establishment isn't doing its job.

Or he can just say things without evidence and his supporters will eat it up. Or he'll get called put for absolute lies then just say someone handed it to him, meaning he doesn't fact check his speeches. Hardly a trustworthy leader.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You are upset about trolling in a thread where you did the internet version of yelling at everyone (caps lock) about your opinion? That's rich.

PS: You can have all the degrees and education you say you have, but that doesn't change the fact that your thread is presented in a childish and trollish manner.

So i used caps big deal please stop deflecting from the fact that you have run out of arguments.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"Politically correct" is a term that means nothing. It is a term that has been taken by the right to stifle dissent or disregard those that didn't have a voice or a chance to speak out in the past. Those people were/are getting louder now and they've had it and now we are seeing the last desperate attempts of the old rich white world to hold on (and getting the poor white world to do battle for it). "Politically correct" somehow also got confused with "politeness". Which is really sad that we have come to a time where there are those that are advocating for am utter lack of politeness (and equally surprised when the other side is impolite back to them, I mean, duh). Please, find me a time where that works out. Please, tell me how that behavior will unite the people. It obviously isn't going well. Nor is it helping any of Trumps other initiatives (even if I don't agree with them) move forward.

Politics are slowly, but constantly shifting. They never go back to exactly what they were, so your statement could be made at any point in history. The world and technology changes so the way that politics operates shifts as well. In this instance, the worst of the new era has been elected as president (despite being and old man). Loudness over substance, trolling, insulting, reality tv behavior, and saying things you would normally never say to another person are displayed as if it's perfectly ok (and not because of an issue of holding back truth... far from it, as demonstrated repeatedly). We are in a time of emotional drive in lieu of facts. What we used to disregard as the type of language and thought relegated to the old comments section of yahoo news is now in charge of the country. That is the new crap, served up with a really frightening side of authoritarianism, and most of the country isn't happy about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's like you people are under a god damn spell.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You don't need a script or a teleprompter when you know what you're talking about and when your intelligent and honest about everything it's a lot easier too.

Yep, if you don't lie you can make witty comebacks without having to remember what day your lie is in. This could be fun and I hope we see someone in Cali jump up and start making some headway with educating those idiots in some common sense. It is not so common these days in some places.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Examine his comments.

Honesty requires truth, and I would like to know what a fact checking mission would reveal about his comments in this press conference. If its anything like as ridiculous as everything he has said up until this point, seventy plus percent of it will be fabrication.

He would be spot on and you would say his a liar it appears mate!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell
Okay that's good. Now, you realize most immigranfs are criminals, correct?

Now that is you thinking you understand what he is about. Nothing could be further from the truth, as evidenced by your replies. Actually 100% criminal for breaking in if you have a list that says "Yes" they came without permission that is against a written actual Law or "NO" they came the right way like so many before THEM. Then break another law, forming a pattern.

Let's be honest, you think ANYBODY should be able to come to the USA. How about half of China? You would let em vote the second they land?... Let em decide what is right and wrong despite current laws?....

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Immigrants can't receive food stamps and welfare.

The immigration system is a wreck and building a wall will not help. That money should be used to help shorten the process for people to become citizens.

The United States should be for the people wanting to make a better life for themselves. It should be here for people that live in poor countries that can't prosper.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I think we should welcome people from impoverished countries because that's what we were founded on. Like I stated previously, the immigration system is a mess. You can't tell them to come legally when all the odds are stacked against them when they try to do it the right way.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hillary is a disgusting example of a human, perfect lib candidate, the only time she was ever asked an unscripted question she LOST IT!!!! And flew into an extreme rage at all her staff.
Obama is a joke, was he actually president? I couldn't tell from here .
Big DT, President Trump, that's just funny as hell. He's an actual real human, LIKE YOU, not a politician, that's why he's so 'unrefined', he ain't hateful, that's just a dumb thing to say. He ain't thick either, like Hilary .

I hope he sends the army out to deport MILLIONS of illegals, that's gonna just be so damn funny. I can here the whining of the Libs already, because you know, 'illegal immigrant' is a 'race'.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I think we should welcome people from impoverished countries because that's what we were founded on. Like I stated previously, the immigration system is a mess. You can't tell them to come legally when all the odds are stacked against them when they try to do it the right way.

I have more friends that are immigrants than not at this point in my life. They are from all across Africa, Asia, ME and Europe because of my line of work. Most have become citizens and all but one are conservatives by the standards of this forum. Be they Hindu, Sikh, Arab, Persian. Indonesia, Kenyan, German, Chinese, and a few from South America, they are doing it the right way. Some I have known for 20 years or more now and these people are sharing their love for America, for their freedom from tyranny They seek freedom to raise their girls like American girls and their boys like American boys.

But when they see the people rioting in the streets and yanking people out of cars and stomping their faces in, they are not at all happy. They see it as a reminder of either the communist country they left or whatever oppressed situation so many are dealing with and are overjoyed with the freedom we have had and are losing. They don't want to see it turn 3rd world from which they thought they had just escaped... They want to be free and feel so but they also know riffraff trouble makers when they see them. They want us living in America to love our neighbors because that is basically what we were the last 100 years to the rest of the planet, minus some nutcases.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Jesus Christ this website has turned into a parody of itself. I bet you didn't watch anything, just posted someone else's soundbites to gather flags and stars

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The odds are not stacked against them. It is what it is. Either you take the time and expend the effort to do it correctly or you don't. This is one of the ways that people can demonstrate that they really do want to be part of this nation, not just live off of it. Changing the nation you call home should be a little bit difficult and take some serious effort.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I saw one interview with hillary that actually made me sick to my stomach, well, more than usual...

Everyone knows her interviews are all pre-approved scripted questions and answers. Its no secret any more. The interviewer asked the first canned question and she tossed on that fake shocked look and said, "Wow! You are really hitting me with some zingers tonight..." It was sickening. There can't be anyone left who doesn't know the whole thing is scripted. The arrogance of that feigned surprise at the 'zinger' question, it was disgusting.

Cheers to Trump for taking them as they come.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymymy
Jesus Christ this website has turned into a parody of itself. I bet you didn't watch anything, just posted someone else's soundbites to gather flags and stars

It's a good thing that I am not a betting man because you would lose that bet. And if you only care about stars and flags then this post sure triggered you.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You better believe I can kick them out and tell them to do it the right way but 1st How about we help our own impoverished citizens before we take in the World's Refugees ah? Hence America 1st. I also see that you got a bad dose of that Victim Mentality. If everything is stacked against you then you will have to work harder, and Smarter to earn those US Dollars to be able to put yourself through the immigration the right way. What gives you right the to skip ahead of everyone else doing it the right way?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join