It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont see Hillary, or Obama ever taking UNSCRIPTED Questions and being BRUTALLY HONEST ABOUT IT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
Okay that's good. Now, you realize most immigrants are not criminals, correct?
edit on 17-2-2017 by Whatinthehell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

When one can't sufficiently persuade others to a certain point of view, all they have left is to diminish, blame and demonize their 'opponents'.

The story of politics throughout history.

Ignore them.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell
Okay that's good. Now, you realize most immigranfs are criminals, correct?

Not if they do it the right way.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Wow, this response took longer than I thought it would. Every time a conservative is proven wrong or exposed of their ignorance, they post this.

"They are calling you mean words! Ignore him!"

Snowflakes.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The "right" way which takes thousands and thousands of dollars and a 5-10 year process?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oops
edit on 17-2-2017 by Whatinthehell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The "right" way which takes thousands and thousands of dollars and a 5-10 year process?

Yup. And if you Liberals would actually give Trump a chance like we Conservatives gave Obama a chance to fix Health Care he will put that big beautiful door in his wall, and fix the immigration system.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

Lol. Project much?

Carry on. You're not very convincing when all ypu have are platitudes, lables and false assumptions.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It's unbelievable the way you people think. You are basically saying you just don't want Mexicans here unless you are really failing to acknowledge how incredibly difficult it is for a person from an impoverished country to generate thousands of US dollars. Not to mention the extremely long process.

Also, I'm not a liberal. If you want to continue to be duped, go ahead. I'm not gullible like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

And there's the "lol projecting" commenting. So predictable.

You are literally just another conservative with nothing to say. I'm not trying to convince anyone, I'm just exposing the Trump drones.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

There's a difference between 'brutally honest', and 'brutally ignorant'. Trump's cornered the market on the latter.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Everybody that seen that press conference are loving Trump for sticking it to the media.

What a difference from the political correctness eating America for the last few decades.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Specifically, Hillary Clinton does not hold press conferences. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t speak to the press — she’s done lots of interviews — but she doesn’t stand up, on or off camera, in front of the traveling Clinton campaign press corps and take questions in an unscripted setting.

Well, they're all complicit. What could they ask her, who's your hair stylist?

The press knows their job is to dig for the truth, Hilary is so corrupt almost no subject would be safe to ask about.

Thats why there were no press conferences (zero zip nada) or unscripted statements, interviews, etc during her campaign.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

It's unbelievable the way you people think. You are basically saying you just don't want Mexicans here unless you are really failing to acknowledge how incredibly difficult it is for a person from an impoverished country to generate thousands of US dollars. Not to mention the extremely long process.

Also, I'm not a liberal. If you want to continue to be duped, go ahead. I'm not gullible like that.

See now look who doesn't know how to read. When did I say I don't want Mexicans here? Answer: I didn't.

Good Good. I see we're making progress here. You admit the system is broken. But you dont seem to realize how hypocritical your statement is. Them living here tax free, being able to vote,having a driver's license, taking SS without putting into it, is turning the US into a 3rd World Country. The "Immigrant Mother" was here since she was 14 years old "working" freeloading off are benefits for 22 years, including abusing the Birth System by having Anchor Babies when she dam well knew that one day she will be caught and sent back to Mexico. If she really wanted to become a American Citizen she should have used the person's Identity who she stole and took from his account placed it into hers and put herself through the process the "right" way.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There are many different ways of doing that. He's playing off of your fears and you don't realize that. Good leadership doesn't come from fear.

Then why do read CNN?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Everybody that seen that press conference are loving Trump for sticking it to the media.

That's weird. I "seen" it and Trump looked like a petulant, uninformed (and yet entitled) child that has bullying/interrupting/listening issues.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Okay that's good. Now, you realize most immigrants are not criminals, correct?

Nice try. I see i am getting through to you otherwise you wouldn't have edited your post.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You see what you want to see, I see what I want to see and why I voted for Trump, he is doing exactly what I expect him to do, specially at the media.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The difference is...

I don't want to see Trump acting like that. I don't need validation. I don't want to see Trump behaving the way he has throughout this entire campaign or made the decisions that he has made (both historically and recently). I didn't want to see a reality star as president and behaving just like a reality tv star as president (make no assumptions, I have no love for center-right Hillary either so don't even bother with that). I don't want to see a loose cannon that will say anything that comes to mind, no matter how foolish it may be, how disconnected with the facts that might be, or how dangerous it might be. I don't want to see a president who has gotten to where he is by bullying, insults, and being born with a silver spoon. And what I don't want to see of Trump is based solely on Trump. His actions. His words. His behavior.

It's unfortunate that the bar has been set so incredibly low for what is considered acceptable behavior (or telling the truth). Would it be ok for children of your own to act the way he does? I would bet not. Go ahead and say otherwise.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Is a precedent going on within our politics this days, they will never be the same again, why? because people got tired of the political correct groomed politicians, that is why Trump is in the White house.

I don't expect our politics to go back again to the crap they used to be.

We are living in a new era.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join