It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont see Hillary, or Obama ever taking UNSCRIPTED Questions and being BRUTALLY HONEST ABOUT IT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You don't need a script or a teleprompter when you know what you're talking about and when your intelligent and honest about everything it's a lot easier too.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: dashen
Can we please stop calling this a press conference?

It was more like a dean martin roast.

So you would rather have Madam President not talk to the people? She didn't talk to the people in over 260 days. And that was during the Campaign. It's only day 27.

When crooked evil Hillary did talk, it was to insult...

WHY AREN'T I AHEAD BY 50 POINTS!!!???

PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DEPLORABLE!

I'M BEGINNING TO HATE ORDINARY PEOPLE!

Moo.. Bark.. Arf... etc.

Unfortunately, there isn't a text font to describe her odd-creepy-condescending fake southern accent when speaking to African American congregations in the South.

Did NOT work in 1992. Did NOT work in 2008. Did NOT work in 2016.
Reminds me of Lionel Richie's song: "You're Once...Twice... Three Times a Loser...."

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Can we please stop calling this a press conference?

It was more like a dean martin roast.

So you would rather have Madam President not talk to the people? She didn't talk to the people in over 260 days. And that was during the Campaign. It's only day 27.

When crooked evil Hillary did talk, it was to insult...

WHY AREN'T I AHEAD BY 50 POINTS!!!???

PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DEPLORABLE!

I'M BEGINNING TO HATE ORDINARY PEOPLE!

Moo.. Bark.. Arf... etc.

And the only Deplorables I see are the people skipping work,and school on #illegalImmigrationDay

For those who don't know what that "#illegalimmigrationday" meant.
www.usatoday.com...

My school-teacher wife said that most of her Hispanic students were out of class today. It was an exceptionally good day in the classroom without them. Is there a thread on this subject? I'd like to add this to that thread.

If you have the time and/or desire to start a thread... I'll contribute.

Days like today only serve to prove a point I've been making for a while.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I believe you've confused his brutal butthurt and constant whining with honesty. I don't care about how the emo POTUS feels. I want him to exist in reality and stop making things up.

* The incessant need to not only talk about the election but fabricate things that are completely untrue. He didn't get the "biggest electoral college win since Ronald Reagan" at all:

This is incorrect. Trump received a smaller share of the Electoral College votes (56.88 percent) than former presidents George H. W. Bush (79.18 percent), Bill Clinton (68.77 percent in 1992, and 70.45 percent in 1996) and Barack Obama (67.84 percent in 2008 and 61.71 percent in 2012).

* the 9th Circuit's 80% reversal rate is actually 80% of decisions reviewed by the SCOTUS. (the figure is also dated as it's based on a review of cases 1999-2008) That's not all that unusual. The median for all of the Circuits combined for the same time frame was 69%. The 9th Circuit has more decisions reviewed because of the nature of the cases it hears. It's actual reversal rate during that time was 0.123%. What's more, based on a similar analysis from 2009-2015, the 9th had 79% of decisions reversed upon review by the SCOTUS, behind both the 6th Circuit (87%) and 11th Circuit (85%).

* He's still shopping around the same false "Hillary sold 20% of the uranium" bulls# he was during the election. It isn't any more true than it was then.

* "I inherited a mess" WHAT A LOSER. You know who inherited a mess? Obama inherited a mess. As I pointed out in another thread: worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. Country lost 800k jobs the first month of Obama's presidency. He inherited two wars ffs.

What I see is a incomprehensible, whiny liar who is easily triggered by criticism and cannot help himself but go through ever worsening public meltdowns.

In conclusion if some one on his staff LIES AND IS CAUGHT HE WILL BE LET GO. Hillary LIED CONSTANTLY AND WAS CAUGHT CONSTANTLY AND OBAMA ENCOURAGED THE LYING. TRUMP GOT RID OF THE PROBLEM.

Lmao. Please stop pretending that lying is an issue you care about! Donald Trump delivered more outlandish lies in a single press conference/therapy session than most presidents have in their first 4 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Obama will go down as the TelePrompTer president! If you ever heard him off it, embarrassing!

Okie dokey okie dokey folks shim sham okey dokey

edit on 16-2-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I never saw Hillary or Obama engage in an hour long pity party / self aggrandizement,/ I'm so put upon/ ain't I great/ I won, /I got the most,/ I did the best,/I'm not bad,/you're all stupid,/you all lie,/the news is fake but the leaks are real full face palm moment ever.
Nope not ever.
No one has.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I thought todays press conference was disjointed and Trump could have spelled things out better.

That said. When have we ever heard this much honesty? Regardless how disjointed and he could have given more specifics, this has to be an historically honest press conference.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The anti semitism moment was just sad.

A Jewish man starts by saying we know that no one accuses you of being antisemitic but it's rampant in some neighborhoods and what do you plan to do about it?
Trump breaks into a rant about not being antisemitic. The least anti Semitic person ever ( of course) and when the man attempts to correct his error trump tells him to be quiet then says See he said he was going to ask a nice question and he lied just shows you the world or something like that.
Really sad.
The man just shook his head.
edit on 2162017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You don't need a script or a teleprompter when you know what you're talking about and when your intelligent and honest about everything it's a lot easier too.

"when you know what you're talking about"
"Intelligent and honest about everything"

Donald Trump is a lying idiot who has no idea what he's talking about. The only thing that keeps him even remotely afloat is the fact that his die hard supporters simply don't care. He probably could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Ave and not lose their support.

I see it but I don't really understand how it's possible. I can prove over and over again that he is dishonest. We're not talking matters of opinion, he says things that are objectively false. Not only does he lie constantly himself (and let's not get started on the Alternative Facts squad), he knew that Flynn had lied to the VP, in turn causing the VP to lie to the American people and he did nothing about it.

That points goes to the OP's assertion that Donald Trump handles business. He wasn't going to do a thing about Flynn until somebody leaked to the media, exposing the President and his administration for lying. They forced his hand and he's lashing out about it like an emo teenage girl and yet — the OP credits him with cleaning house!

It's unbelievable how out-of-touch with reality people under the influence of Trump are.

He never speaks about anything in any detail at all. He doesn't seem to know anything about... anything... in any sort of detail.
edit on 2017-2-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Then April Ryan (MSNBC) asks him if he will meet with the CBC and he's like Who? So she say Congressional black caucus.
And he says sure you wanna set that up. Ill meet with them. You know them?
The reporter is African American.
Don't all African Americans know each other???
That was one of the best ever speeches yeah baby

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

As a matter of fact he's most at ease when he's lying. He just sails right through the moment with confidence.

When he said well oiled machine I pictured an old fashioned Jack in the box with the crank on the side that plays Pop Goes the Weasel. Do da do da doodle dee doo. Pop Goes the weasel🎶

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I honestly think its because they hate the system so much- Donald could come out and literally take a sh#t on the podium and it would be mind blowingly awesome to his supporters. Anything offensive is a win.

It's like Trump supporters are in a horribly toxic relationship with the country- where it actually feels good to just be awful-- because F the whole system.

Also feels like a rebellious teenager attitude.

Definitely not maturity and wisdom. Lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

"when you know what you're talking about"
"Intelligent and honest about everything"

Donald Trump is a lying idiot who has no idea what he's talking about. The only thing that keeps him even remotely afloat is the fact that his die hard supporters simply don't care. He probably could shoot somebody in the middle of Fifth Ave and not lose their support.

I see it. I don't really understand how it's possible. I can prove over and over again that he is dishonest. We're not talking matters of opinion, he says things that are objectively false. Not only does he lie constantly himself (and let's not get started on the Alternative Facts squad), he knew that Flynn had lied to the VP, in turn causing the VP to lie to the American people and he did nothign about it.

That points goes to the OP's assertion that Donald Trump handles business. He wasn't going to do a thing about Flynn until somebody leaked to the media and exposed the President and his administration of lying. They forced his hand and he's lashing out about it like an emo teenage girl and yet — the OP credits him with cleaning house!

It's unbelievable how out-of-touch with reality people under the influence of Trump are.

He never speaks about anything in any detail at all. He doesn't seem to know anything about... anything... in any sort of detail.

Let me start off by saying your assumption that he wouldn't lose any support if he shot somebody in the middle of the street is really silly and I doubt you truly believe that.

Your also missing the point, when I say honest, I mean with his approach and his intentions. I don't care about all the little insignificant things that seem to bother you, because those don't effect me in any negative way at all and I'm rational enough to think without bias and judge what I'm getting at face value.

This notion that he's just an idiot with no clue is also really silly. He's clearly intelligent and only an ignorant person would disagree. Just because he may say certain things or act a certain way you don't approve of, it doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's talking about.

This has nothing to do with alt facts. If you dropped the bias and hate you would recognize that he is genuine with his intentions and not some demon the media try to make him out to be.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say. It's astounding how NOT Alpha Male Trump is. Never have I seen so much whining.

It's not smarts. It's not the truth. It's wounded pride. And sadly it's coming from the president, In the most sad & childlike manifestation.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

= he's a smoother liar.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Awesome press conference!

Political correctness has gone so far that people can't handle it anymore when someone actually speaks his mind. Probably because it forces them to confront their fakeness.

Then they come with "But this is not how we do it in politics!". Why don't they just come out and say "Can you please lie to us a little more?" because that's what they seem to want. Pathetic sheep.

soulwaxer

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: WUNK22
Obama will go down as the TelePrompTer president! If you ever heard him off it, embarrassing!

I don't know how to post videos (beyond posting a link). Would any ATS member be kind enough to post the musical rendition of the Obama "If if if if if.... " video? Please and thank you.

You want to offer a straw man argument and you want someone else to help you?
It's a deliberate attempt to change the subject . A red herring .

This isn't about Obama and his stutter. It's about that man who rambled on for over an hour.
What do you have to contribute to that ?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Sheeeeeeeeet, how many days did Hillary just go without a press conference?

See straw man above

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You too.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Can't anyone defend trump without throwing red herrings into the argument?

What Hillary did doesn't explain why Trump did what he did today.
What Obama said doesn't explain it .
What anybody else did doesn't explain what we watched today.

What does?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join