It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dont see Hillary, or Obama ever taking UNSCRIPTED Questions and being BRUTALLY HONEST ABOUT IT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Trump was brutally HONEST WITH US THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TODAY. I love it.

www.vox.com...

Specifically, Hillary Clinton does not hold press conferences. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t speak to the press — she’s done lots of interviews — but she doesn’t stand up, on or off camera, in front of the traveling Clinton campaign press corps and take questions in an unscripted setting. She sits down with selected journalists for formal interviews, but doesn’t engage in on the record give-and-take with the slew of campaign reporters whose jobs are to follow her around every day. And you can tell from the subtext of these complaints that she’s not exactly popping by the back of the bus to shoot the breeze off-the-record style, either.

Trump called out the SWAMP ON ALL OF THERE BULL *HIT

*Democrats Royally Ucked Up
*Hillary cheated and didn't come forward when she got the questions from CNN but in fact studied them.
*Hillary giving 20% of ARE URANIUM TO RUSSIA.
*The Cheap Plastic Russia reset button.
*Do you want me to blow the Russian Spy Ship out of the Water?. (Hahaha Classic the reporter was left dumbfounded)
*Flynn LIED TO PENCE SO HE WAS LET GO.
*Leakers will be caught and CHARGED.
*Not having his cabinet in place.
*Calling CNN out on there *hit.
*ASKING A QUESTION FROM EVERY REPORTER IN THE ROOM.
*Unelected Judges thinking they have more power then ELECTED PRESIDENT.

In conclusion if some one on his staff LIES AND IS CAUGHT HE WILL BE LET GO. Hillary LIED CONSTANTLY AND WAS CAUGHT CONSTANTLY AND OBAMA ENCOURAGED THE LYING. TRUMP GOT RID OF THE PROBLEM.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TRUMP I CANT WAIT FOR THE RALLY TONIGHT WHERE HE WILL GO AFTER THEM EVEN MORE. I WILL HAVE MY POPCORN JUST WAITING FOR TRUMP TO DELIVER SOME UNRESTRAINED BURNS

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Trump is outside the clinton/bush. Stay safe.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: gription
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Trump is outside the clinton/bush. Stay safe.

His Presidency is. However dont forget the Clintons attended the wedding of the current 1st lady.
edit on 16-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I remember Obama and Hillary both had problems when they were caught off guard.

Trump seems to have better reflexes and intuition.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Obama will go down as the TelePrompTer president! If you ever heard him off it, embarrassing!

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This Exchange between CNN's JIM ACOSTA and our incredible President was priceless!

You should have seen Idiot panel on CNN immediately after the press conference. They were like spoiled, hurt brats. Within 10 minutes, their 20 hour straight bashing of Donald Trump resumed. You can be CERTAIN that CNN is going to be punished, using existing government regulations as the tools.

NO PRIOR PRESIDENT, or Presidential candidate would have the guts to take over the daily press conference for their Press Secretary, like Donald Trump did today. He gave SEAN SPICER a break, and enjoyed every minute of it! God I love this President!!

edit on 2/16/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I have to admit it was quite refreshing to see any President be that honest. Another thought that occurred to me while watching was the fact I was actually enjoying the press conference. I can honestly say I've never actually enjoyed any past President's pressers ever, but this one was different in a GREAT way.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Can we please stop calling this a press conference?

It was more like a dean martin roast.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

I have to admit it was quite refreshing to see any President be that honest. Another thought that occurred to me while watching was the fact I was actually enjoying the press conference. I can honestly say I've never actually enjoyed any past President's pressers ever, but this one was different in a GREAT way.

It is weird to see him still talk about ratings though. I will give the Anti-Trump people that much though.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Obama will go down as the TelePrompTer president! If you ever heard him off it, embarrassing!

I don't know how to post videos (beyond posting a link). Would any ATS member be kind enough to post the musical rendition of the Obama "If if if if if.... " video? Please and thank you.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sheeeeeeeeet, how many days did Hillary just go without a press conference?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

So you would rather have Madam President not talk to the people? She didn't talk to the people in over 260 days. And that was during the Campaign. It's only day 27.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So you would rather have Madam President not talk to the people? She didn't talk to the people in over 260 days. And that was during the Campaign. It's only day 27.

When crooked evil Hillary did talk, it was to insult...

WHY AREN'T I AHEAD BY 50 POINTS!!!???

PRESIDENT TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DEPLORABLE!

I'M BEGINNING TO HATE ORDINARY PEOPLE!

Moo.. Bark.. Arf... etc.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Moo.. Bark.. Arf... etc.

And the only Deplorables I see are the people skipping work,and school on #illegalImmigrationDay

+1 more 
link   

Moo.. Bark.. Arf... etc.

Unfortunately, there isn't a text font to describe her odd-creepy-condescending fake southern accent when speaking to African American congregations in the South.

+2 more 
link   
Many people can not handle The President of the United States talking to the people.
They don't know what to think or what to do when it comes unfiltered.

Get used to it.
edit on 2017-02-16T21:30:08-06:002201716America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I don't know how to post videos (beyond posting a link). Would any ATS member be kind enough to post the musical rendition of the Obama "If if if if if.... " video? Please and thank you.

This one? lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

This one? lol

Thank you!
Much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

This one? lol

Thank you!
Much appreciated.

No problem
I had never seen that one before....quite funny especially with Trump's parts lol

I don't want to hijack the thread otherwise I would post a few, but go on YouTube and search for Drunk Trump from Jimmy Kimmel's show
Very funny and I am a Trump supporter lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Moo.. Bark.. Arf... etc.

And the only Deplorables I see are the people skipping work,and school on #illegalImmigrationDay

For those who don't know what that "#illegalimmigrationday" meant.
www.usatoday.com...

My school-teacher wife said that most of her Hispanic students were out of class today. It was an exceptionally good day in the classroom without them. Is there a thread on this subject? I'd like to add this to that thread.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join