It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All these threads. . . . WTH

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Lately I've noticed something disturbing.

More and more. . . I'm seeing threads about aircrafts, UFO's, ghosts, dream interpretations, magnets, mammoths, math, space-time, AI, moon landings, history, craters of carbon, planets, our sun, our weather, busting dams, and a multitude of "chit-chat" about anniversaries, birthdays, members fighting illnesses and fictional stories and poems.

Where in the hell are all the Trump threads going???

Is this any sort of way to run a conspiracy site? Not everyone is talking about Trump!

I know our foreign members want more Trump, our domestic members want more Trump.

Is the ATS staff silencing threads about Trump?

Free speech!
1st Amendment!
Equal time!

TrumpTrumpTrump!

I want answers!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Drumph Drumph Drumph. Huzzah.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
They will be offering Trumpahollics Anonymous at the local health department within sixty days. I can make up fake news too. You just have to learn to suffer the deprivation of Trump chaotic threads.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I like peanut butter!1

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ya know my neighbor knows a guy..

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT .........oh wait

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hoooooooraaayyy!!!!!!!!!

The prez has been silenced!

Ahhh, now back to fake news........

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Love it!

And seriously, nice barrage of topics going on. Let us pray (or not - we could devolve this into religio-political nonsense for ol' time's sake!)... Let us pray that, like I.O.U. sweatshirts, the obsession was a fad which need never return.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Meh. My grant from the Clinton foundation finally ran out, so I have to find something to talk about.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

It's time to Make ATS Great Again!

No more regurgitating Drudge/Breitbart, no more CNN/NYT/etc duplication.

Let's smoke some Chemtrails and molest some martians with our laser pointers!!!

MATSGA!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

hahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I heard Trump has a time machine.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Obvious.

That's why the wall has already been built.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Glad you pointed it out! Everybody's trying. When I see a non-Trump thread now, I open it whether it interests me or not, to give a S&F for making the effort. I think I even gave you one. Imagine that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I came across this article today it is interesting. I know, I shouldn't post fake news, it is an article about fake news way before we were talking about fake news.

hbr.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This is another thread about how things have changed and we have no more Trump threads...Its up to the members to keep the greatest conspiracy of all time going.
I logged on and was all, Wheres the wall?
I miss Trump threads too.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
This is another thread about how things have changed and we have no more Trump threads...Its up to the members to keep the greatest conspiracy of all time going.
I logged on and was all, Wheres the wall?
I miss Trump threads too.

Oh Peppy, I can't stay away from the political threads either, it's my thing, I guess. But for a while it was all there was, so I'm happy to see some variety on the boards, and I know others are too. I don't think we have to worry about "Trump threads" going away anytime soon. Tomorrow is another day! *bites fingernails*

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I came across this article today it is interesting. I know, I shouldn't post fake news, it is an article about fake news way before we were talking about fake news.

hbr.org...

Great article! I'd like to see a serious thread on it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I once dealt a hand of knock and bid and I was feeling all superior because as I picked up all my cards, I noticed a run of spades and natural void in diamonds. I thought for sure I was going to clean up.

Then I got to the end of dealing and turned over the top card on the deck and ... it was a heart.

Trump was HEARTS!!

I think these red suits are racist against black suits when I play knock and bid. They're always trump when I am strong in black suits. They're just holding the black suits down.
edit on 16-2-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I must of missed today's Trump threads!
!
(other than ATS, it's rare for me to follow any politics so I am happy to be informed of current stuff)
It is easy to get hooked on Trump threads, well he is our president and a whole month hasn't gone by so, who can blame anyone for being interested?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join