It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bay Area restaurants register as sanctuary businesses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: gription
a reply to: seasonal

Bomb them into submission.

We want the canola oil.

They can keep their oven baked chips...

fiends...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Ohanka
It's amazing the lengths these people will go to so they can keep their illegal slave labour force.

If nobody wants to work for reasonable wages in the restaurants, then people in California may have to eat TV dinners.

I like this idea. Open a place where you bring your tv dinner and pay to watch the telly.

It's embracing each other. I'd have a place to dine, and a telly. instead of 2000 grains of plain rice and lettuce, with youtube :/

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This is so stupid blood is now shooting out of my left eye.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is so stupid blood is now shooting out of my left eye.

The one on the left, or the one you have left.

I lost my face once. no one noticed...

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

The wife took the right one when she beat me for burning the bacon.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Trump wont ever get get Mexico to pay for the wall.

But he should seriously consider making california pay for it

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

1. You are implying that all illegal immigrants are criminals. That's absolutely ridiculous and makes you look very dumb
2. You look even more uneducated because illegal immigrants can't receive food stamps and welfare

You know those terrible mass shootings that have taken the lives of dozens Americans? They were committed by American citizens.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The wife took the right one when she beat me for burning the bacon.

I have no words.

You are a maniac - you never burn the bacon.

*pokes DC in he left eye with a bacon smothered finger*

edit on 17-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell
a reply to: Tardacus

1. You are implying that all illegal immigrants are criminals. That's absolutely ridiculous and makes you look very dumb
2. You look even more uneducated because illegal immigrants can't receive food stamps and welfare

You know those terrible mass shootings that have taken the lives of dozens Americans? They were committed by American citizens.

When did the word ILLEGAL stop meaning things?

"I stole his car, your honour. but I was allowed to."
"What you did was illegal."
"Stop being racist, I am gonna cry nao..."

wake up.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So the immigration authorites now know where to direct their raids? That will be handy.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
So the immigration authorites now know where to direct their raids? That will be handy.

Raids... good point. Wouldn't be required should there be proper border control.

ahhh but hey, they got in.. so lets all ignore that.. even I cant get in, and I'm a member of an allied country. ffs.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Years ago there was some kind of protest for illegals and half the workforce didn't show up where I was employed. The rest of us that did show up for work, worked harder to make up for the others being away at their protest. Quotas were met and no harm done. So they didn't win anything by doing that.

Companies should be held responsible for hiring illegals. They get away with turning away those that are legal who need the jobs and they get away with hiring illegals, treating illegals poorly and paying them sub-standard wages.

You are spot on there. That's why Bush wouldn't crack down on immigration and got the republicans fighting with the tea party over it. They will not oppose the big business profits from illegal immigration.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

That is literally not comparable at all. Humans aren't illegal, they are undocumented.

You live in fear.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

have fun with that..

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I liked that guy wanting to bomb them into submission.

A firm hand like that is needed sometimes when dealing with issues like these.

Drop a couple of M-121's to clear a landing space in the concrete jungle, and then deploy special forces units to deal with the surviving terrorists.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Ohanka
It's amazing the lengths these people will go to so they can keep their illegal slave labour force.

If nobody wants to work for reasonable wages in the restaurants, then people in California may have to eat TV dinners.

I like this idea. Open a place where you bring your tv dinner and pay to watch the telly.

It's embracing each other. I'd have a place to dine, and a telly. instead of 2000 grains of plain rice and lettuce, with youtube :/

2000 grains of plain rice and lettuce? How depressing. I think the healthfood nuts are trying to punish everyone. I'd rather eat a baked potato with butter and salt than rice.

Yeah, it is nice being in the company of others when you eat, even animals in the wild like to eat with other animals most times. Well, sometimes the chippies get competative and squirrels seem to talk politics at lunch a lot, they kind of get into arguments.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think i get it.

Liberalism is about pretending to care about minorities and the down trodden so you can pursue ulterior motives.

"Illegals are people too, and deserve rights and protection" = "We enjoy using the downtrodden as de facto slave labor, but can't actually say that"

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

buttered rice is a simple pleasure.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: rickymouse

buttered rice is a simple pleasure.

Only With a good naturally aged T-bone steak cooked on a charcoal grill and fresh corn on the cob.

Naw, I would still rather have a baked potato with that.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

2 minute noodles it is then.. :/

At least I have a big jar of chilli.

tomorrow hates me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join