It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "new" Foods...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
*waves at Matt* good to see you

Good to see you too

No, and here I sit chewing yet another stick of EXTRA wildberry frost. I am truly addicted to this stuff.

Yeah... something about Extra... personally... I was Winterfresh.

I'll see what I can find.
TRIDENT Cinnamon flavor has no aspartame:

Really? It seems like I would have caught that. But that's good to know... hmmmm.... something about the cinnamon gums apparently.

www.gum-mints.com...
Perhaps, gum with xylitol

How about Peelu gum??

I've had a couple of xylitol gums... Xylifresh was one... and the Peelu gum. The problem with them is that they seem to lose their flavor very quickly. The pieces also tend to be really small, so I want to chew like three pieces. I've also found the gum is on the expensive side and not readily available. Meaning if I forget a pack, I can't just walk over to Circle K and grab more.

Maybe this is what I need to get off the EXTRA gum habit

Big Red did it for me. Though it took me some time to adjust to cinnamon gum.

[edit on 2-2-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the fragile eggs in the supermarket, where the shell is flimsy in some spots on the egg. That doesn't seem good.

Troy

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
Has anyone noticed the fragile eggs in the supermarket, where the shell is flimsy in some spots on the egg. That doesn't seem good.

Troy

Troy,

I stopped buying 'standard' eggs.... probably 10 years ago after having a dozen contain like 4 eggs with 2 yolks. The weak shell thing doesn't surprise me. Layers are not necessarily kept in the best of conditions.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Undernourished chickens perhaps.

Troy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join