It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is up with the sun. Bible Prophecy- 3 days of Darkness?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
oh and if we are going to cite music :

" theres a little black spot on the sun today "

and of coursae kudos to anyone who can identify that opening line - without running to google

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The popo or was it just Sting?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Sting.
King of Pain

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
simple question - explain rationally how " 3 days of darkness " can occur ?

Your eyes detect "electromagnetic waves", not "light."

All rays coming from the sun and stars are really just these EM-waves.

When those em-waves hit your eye, they get focused onto the retina at the back of the eye,
where biological cells, called "rods" and "cones", detect the rays.

These cells produce an "electro-chemical" signal, that travels along your nerves, bunch together into the "optic nerve" and carry this "electrical" signal to the back of your brain, where they stimulate other brain cells in the "vision center" that connect these signals to the "psychic experience" of "light".

If you interrupt this "mapping" between em-wave rays coming from outside and your physic center where they get "interpreted" as "light", then even though the sun and stars still produce the same rays, you wouldn't see any light at all.

Science doesn't know how the electrical signals are converted to the psychic experience of light as you see it.

So far, all science knows, is how the rays get to your eyes, and how it gets converted into electrical signals to travel along nerves in the body. But, what exactly happens at the end of this process, that makes you "see" the light, is completely unknown.

So..since man is created by God, and God has set up this "mapping" between the external world signals and your psychic experiences, presumably he can just flip a switch, and turn off the connection.

That's the religious claim.

God is going to flip the switch, and block that light for 3 days.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Saving for later read

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

LOL... Catholics don't pray to Jesus? There's a conspiracy in and of itself! It means multiple congregations have all conspired to change the way they pray anytime I've been to church since I was a child to keep up the ruse!

People sure have a lot of bizarre, unfounded fantasies about the Catholic Church!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

that was a long winded way of saying :

our imaginary friend is going to make us blind - by magic

the problem is that just a bunch of blind people - its not actuall darkness

ETA :

and another thing - the prophesies cited are sun specific

so even during this alledged darkness - we should still see other stars

and if some idiots are to be believed - the moon too - as there are wingnuts who actually claim it produces its own light

but that another topic

edit on 17-2-2017 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
oh and if we are going to cite music :

" theres a little black spot on the sun today "

and of coursae kudos to anyone who can identify that opening line - without running to google

"That's my soul up there"

Do I get kudos? (I love kudos!!)
jacy

P.S. In SW Ontario we haven't seen the sun for weeks. Literally....weeks....

P.P.S. If you give me kudos, I shall make you a celebratory thread! (I can be bought...)

edit on 17-2-2017 by jacygirl because: bartering

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Yeah, the Black Sun shines on the Solar Lodge.
And the lost word of Sheshat shall be spoken.
And so on.

It's been like that since they turned on the thing at CERN and let the Demons in.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

The beautiful part about conspiracy theories; (not to be confused with conspiracy fact.) is that you can go all out with your imagination to try and arrive at a conclusion. There is another word for this process, and it's called the scientific method and also writers call it brain storming. To write down what comes to your mind without fear.

That is why i now label threads as "theories". there is really no point in ridiculing theories because a theory is simply a possibility, but may not be thee possible outcome. It is theories and hypothesis that allows us to progress in things like science, medical, journalism, field detectives, law enforcement's and so on and so forth. It opens up doors for investigation, which is why theories like the OP comes to light.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes detect "electromagnetic waves", not "light."

All rays coming from the sun and stars are really just these EM-waves.

When those em-waves hit your eye, they get focused onto the retina at the back of the eye,
where biological cells, called "rods" and "cones", detect the rays.

These cells produce an "electro-chemical" signal, that travels along your nerves, bunch together into the "optic nerve" and carry this "electrical" signal to the back of your brain, where they stimulate other brain cells in the "vision center" that connect these signals to the "psychic experience" of "light".

If i send you a few videos and resources, can you take a look at them for me and tell me your thoughts Via PM? I would post said info here, but I am being careful because some knowledge might be too dangerous. But what you spoke here reminded me of said info.

That and I can go all out with what I think i know. One of the reasons I post these topics is also to see if someone else sees what I see. There is always a chance the other person knows something you do not. Like for instance right now with your post, you helped fill in a few missing key elements in my hypothesis.

Your post resonated with me to some extent.

originally posted by: Mandy555

Yeah, the Black Sun shines on the Solar Lodge.
And the lost word of Sheshat shall be spoken.
And so on.

It's been like that since they turned on the thing at CERN and let the Demons in.

You reminded me of this scene in a video game I played awhile back. When "lilith" opens the portal to let the demons in.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 17 Feb 2017 07:50:12 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2017 07:50:12 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

there are a scary number of protestant cults out there that all subscribe to some variant of :

" catholics are satanists "

my personal favourite was the dr reverand ian paisly

" the pope is teh antichrist "

utterly insane - and he would have been entrtaining if he wasnt in the position he was in

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

If i send you a few videos and resources, can you take a look at them for me and tell me your thoughts Via PM? I would post said info here, but I am being careful because some knowledge might be too dangerous.

Here is my philosophy on carrying on private communications after being inspired from a forum post.

We are all connected in the mental plane, but don't all have immediate access to the same info.

When we read something in a forum, it prompts some ideas that we have to pop up in our mind.

When we post these ideas publicly, someone else reads it and it prompts ideas that they have access to.

We can't predict who will respond with the best ideas and thoughts from any particular post.

If we steer the conversation into a private comm channel, we exclude all the other minds that might have responded with things we didn't know.

The advantage of the internet, is that people from all over the world can interact and share info, so that where ever key pieces of info might reside, it has a chance to reach the right minds looking for that information.

I understand that some people might think that they have "dangerous" information. But, in reality, the info can't be seen by people who would misuse it. That's why Jesus says "He that can hear, let him hear," and, "Seeing they see, and yet not understand," and publicly gave his teaching, saying nothing in private that he did not say in public.

So, unless you have the secret nuclear codes, or specific info on building an atomic bomb, I wouldn't worry about the info being dangerous in the wrong hands.

The best place to contribute what you have, is in a public forum like this. If you are "prompted" to think about certain things, then remember that this forum thread is what prompted you to think those thoughts, and by contributing back into the same forum thread, you complete the work of the universal mind that is trying to make people aware of things. The whole internet came into being because the universal mind needs to share this information with other parts of the mind connected but separated by the conscious/subconscious barrier. It's all in the same program of "awakening."

So, please post what you have thought about right here in this thread for all to benefit. The time for keeping things to self is in the past. Do not worry about cause and effects. Let the universal mind, which is wiser than all of us, determine who to inspire with your ideas.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So, unless you have the secret nuclear codes, or specific info on building an atomic bomb, I wouldn't worry about the info being dangerous in the wrong hands.

Not in the wrong hands, to be precise, but rather dangerous for the individual soul. I don't wish to lead people astray, and the information I am talking about can have the potencial to destroy or save the soul. If I was sure that the info was a good thing, I would post it.

The problem is that "enlightenment vs the road to Jesus" is a very narrow road. It is literally a fork road, where you have to decide what your fate will be. One road leads to "enlightenment" but the other road leads to every lasting life.

But I have a hard time deciding whether or not said info is "enlightening" or anti -Enlightenment.

Point is, I am trying to avoid "enlightening" people. What I wish however is to lead them to ever lasting life. The truth and the life. Enlightenment = Death. I hope you understand where I come from.

Aside from that, there are some personal experiences that I dont want to publicize which I included in the message I sent you. I hope you find time to take a look.
edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 17 Feb 2017 09:39:40 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 17 Feb 2017 09:39:40 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Aside from that, there are some personal experiences that I dont want to publicize which I included in the message I sent you. I hope you find time to take a look.

Ok, I took a look at those videos you sent. The only reason I'd agree that this thread might not be the best place to post them, is that discussing them would certainly lead the conversation off topic. But since they are all regular YouTube videos, it's clear there's no really unusual things there to worry about that other people might see.

Hollywood is well known for incorporating all sorts of mystical ideas in movies. So, one way of getting enlightened about these ideas is certainly watching lots of Hollywood flicks. In a way, we are led to the ideas by our own curiosity, and things that might be meaningful to one person, might not be that revealing to another.

It helps to describe what particular things in the videos, for example, you found inspiring or revealing in some way.

But you are right, the emotion of "fear" is a protective device that prevents the soul from proceeding further, until it is ready to accept the changes that would occur by going on in the same direction.

When I was a kid, I loved to go and see "scary movies", because I would cringe, and cover my eyes, when Dracula or some other monster suddenly appeared around the corner, etc.., then as I grew up these things were no longer cringe worthy.

This is exactly how the soul grows too. So, as we get more information from the internet, all the unknown things we used to fear become trivial, and we move on beyond those walls that blocked our path before.

The reason, for example, for the chastisement, is that we are all attached to material things. We focus on getting, holding, keeping, protecting, physical objects that we prize more highly than people.

But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men. -- KJV, Mark 8:33

We prize the things men create: cars, houses, tv sets, etc.. and will kill for these things, to protect our "property", fight wars, etc..willing to destroy the things god created, i.e. the living things, to keep the things man created, i.e. the physical objects.

So, it may "seem" that god doesn't love you, because He is not helping you to get and keep all these physical objects you want.

My guess is that the 3 days of darkness, is just a "wake up call" to men that there are things out there they don't know about, more important that all the things "they can see" with their eyes.

And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt. -- KJV, Exodus 10:21

Since this 3 day darkness is a rare event, we don't have any conception of a darkness that may be "felt."

Is it that we will feel a hand covering our eyes, in some way?

How does one "feel darkness" ?

We just have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Very good points here. Thank you for taking the time to look. And yea.. i guess since they are already enlightening people through their flicks, my efforts to shield them does seem futile.

But you are right, and I am glad I could reach out to you. It can be rather frustrating going about all of this with the devil on your shoulders.

The Last Temptation of Christ

How does one "feel darkness" ?

I believe the answer is the following:

But you already mentioned some of those here:

We prize the things men create: cars, houses, tv sets, etc.. and will kill for these things, to protect our "property", fight wars, etc..willing to destroy the things god created, i.e. the living things, to keep the things man created, i.e. the physical objects.

Good to see someone awakened other than IAMTAT and I agree...we just have to wait and see...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Freakin wingnuts.

There are even some who believe the Sun and the Moon, and the Earths shadow cast on the moon all appear the exact same size by pure coincidence, rather than by some scientific principal way above their heads.. Even more, they believe the same side of the moon and every other celestial body always faces rhe Earth by pure coincidence! Someone should explain to them the science behind their supposed "coincidence". Freakin wangnards!
edit on 14-7-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join