It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Was a Joke

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Everyone needs to just sit down and shut up and let the toddler-in-chief tire himself out with crazy tantrums. The more he talks, the more likely he is to be impeached. He might have already stepped into it yesterday with his bull# answer about Flynn and Russia and what he personally knew and/or would have sanctioned.
edit on 2/17/2017 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

(post by shooterbrody removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Obviously they are not. But it was Pence's public comments that started the whole drama that spiraled and ended with Flynn's resignation/firing. Who knows what line of inquiry the FBI is pursuing or what the IC is sitting on and Trump is too stupid and too arrogant to keep his mouth shut. Also, better pace yourself. If Trump keeps this up all of you die-hard supporters are going to be exhausted.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here's what I don't get. I just don't get. I can't get my head around it.

None of us here are mentally defcient. Most of us are fairly well-educated (or well-experienced at least) and intelligent.

Yet, one of us looks at that Trump presser and sees a master at work a man to be praised for his forthrightness and charm, and the next one looks at it and sees it for the bumbling, blustering, dishonest, nonsensical EMBARRASSING BS it was.

(I guess I'll cop to being person #2.)

How can we have two such DIAMETRICALLY opposed perceptions of what happened??? It's not just a difference of opinion or political affiliation anymore ... it's gone way, way beyond that.

We literally seem to be living in (or coming from) two totally different worlds.

Has our conditioning been that complete and thorough? Even those of us who are aware we're being conditioned (manipulated, lied to, etc.) and wage a daily fight against that programming?

It's getting desperate folks.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's the kool-aid.

Really though - it's the echo chamber of Facebook feeds, blogs and targeted media. Trump was right yesterday when he said he didn't divide the country, it was already divided. But he certainly has hardened the divide. I think his supporters are really just Nihilists. They don't reeeeally want to MAGA, they want to burn it to the ground and start over.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Oh excuse us for wanting the truth from our president. We never should have done that.

Twenty times in one speech . Over twenty.
But that's okay. It's just fine.
And him not answering the questions asked and then attacking the person asking it because he didn't understand what the guy said.
That sad moment when he tells the African American reported to go ahead and set up a meeting with the congressional black caucus because she's black so she must know them right?
That they're his employees fully escaped him.

It's very apparent that he doesn't have what it takes to do the job.

I hope his base enjoyed that. It's the prelude to his end.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I heard Donald Trump ranted and raved at the press during the news conference.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

So it is his "arrogance" you hate....
cool
hate on

pro tip...not everyone who asks you a question is a "die-hard supporter", but if you continue to be a condescending jackass about it everyone you encounter will become a "die-hard supporter".

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh excuse us for wanting the truth from our president. We never should have done that.

Twenty times in one speech . Over twenty.
But that's okay. It's just fine.
And him not answering the questions asked and then attacking the person asking it because he didn't understand what the guy said.
That sad moment when he tells the African American reported to go ahead and set up a meeting with the congressional black caucus because she's black so she must know them right?
That they're his employees fully escaped him.

It's very apparent that he doesn't have what it takes to do the job.

I hope his base enjoyed that. It's the prelude to his end.

Truth
really
like with a cloth kind of truth?
you realize you are kind of naked on this topic right?

and for the record source please for your twenty times in one speech claim

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

How we experience something is extremely subjective.

There are many people who came to ATS because we could see right trough the BS, which we're being fed with by the mainstream media. There are those who simply question every single mainstream narrative, including myself. I've been fooled a lot of times in the past by mainstream media, that I simply have to question everything they say.

So, when you see the whole establishment, mainstream media, even the bloody Hollywood, standing up against Trump, well that's a positive signal to a lot of people.

You watched his press conference, you disliked it. That's fine. You probably like a teleprompter president, like Obama was. Many of the people don't like it, but prefer honesty which we see in Trump words. You don't like the way he treated the fake news, many of us love it.

You don't believe what he said about Flynn? That's fine, many of us believe him. I agree with Trump when he said he sees nothing wrong with what Flynn did, because it was a part of his job.

I understand why you would wish to stay in the box about Trump, and to push the mainstream narrative of Trump being a Russian puppet, but do you honestly see no reason for a lot of the people here to support the guy?

Deny ignorance, question what the mainstream narrative is always

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Yup that's what trump wants people to believe.
Anyone believing that 90% of the news is a lie is sick in the head. Just like he is.
If he keeps up this craziness he's going to be removed from office .
Hell this whole Russia thing is going to get him removed. It's going to be a record breaker.
The shortest presidency ever.

I bet his base is getting nervous now.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

For a second there, I thought this was written by Sillyolme.

It's crazy how you're all the same

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thank you for calling 99% of ATS mentally challenged, for questioning the mainstream narrative.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Look, I voted for him. I have a right to be remorseful based on his extremely immature behavior and ill-informed comments. If that makes me a jackass, so be it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

None of us here are mentally defcient. Most of us are fairly well-educated (or well-experienced at least) and intelligent.

There are loads people in here who believe in pixies, fairies, flat earth, spirit orbs (aka Dust), bigfoot, giant birdmen etc and i'm pretty sure most of them are old enough to vote. Believing Donald's every word wont be too much of a stretch for those people.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

look its ok for you to call him "toddler in chief" but my references come with a warning from your pals?

carry on big chief haterade
this discussion is obviously yours alone

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yet, one of us looks at that Trump presser and sees a master at work a man to be praised for his forthrightness and charm, and the next one looks at it and sees it for the bumbling, blustering, dishonest, nonsensical EMBARRASSING BS it was.

(I guess I'll cop to being person #2.)

How can we have two such DIAMETRICALLY opposed perceptions of what happened??? It's not just a difference of opinion or political affiliation anymore ... it's gone way, way beyond that.

We literally seem to be living in (or coming from) two totally different worlds.

Has our conditioning been that complete and thorough? Even those of us who are aware we're being conditioned (manipulated, lied to, etc.) and wage a daily fight against that programming?

It's getting desperate folks.

I think the difference is in whether you accept trump for who he is, instead of what you want him to be.

Trump is a thin skinned narcissist who speaks at a fifth grade level, but he is true to his word that he wants to change Washington for the better and help the country, and he has a great history of success.

The difference in how he is viewed is what you are focused on.

I see him standing up to a system trying to tear him down, and fighting for the common man.

You see a crude rough speaker who is not good at explaining himself.

We are both right, but I know his actions, what he means, and his ability to get stuff done are far more important than his appearance.
edit on 17-2-2017 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Good points. I do vet every claim I possibly can.

The ironic thing is that so many rail about the mainstream media but quote Fox News, Breitbart, Townhall, etc. which have become just as "mainstream" as any alphabet network.

It's not as simple as a difference in opinion. There are TWO DIFFERENT VERSIONS of reality here.

For a long while, I had become complacent. I just believed that you and others who share your views were just ... backward, ill-informed, etc.

That's not right though, not universally. Many of you are cogent, reasonable people ... who see a totally DIFFERENT world than I do.

Thanks for your reasonable words though; I do appreciate that.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Mentalists have selective hearing, and sight. Which is why trump think he had the most votes ever or the most people at his inaug.... etc.

The trumpoholics are just in denial whilst watching their lord and savior sweat bullets in front of the nation and ramble like a twit about non sensical alternative 'facts'.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

So it is his "arrogance" you hate....
cool
hate on

pro tip...not everyone who asks you a question is a "die-hard supporter", but if you continue to be a condescending jackass about it everyone you encounter will become a "die-hard supporter".

You know what's kind of funny about your comments? It's the same thing people say about Radical Islamic Terror...the more you fight against it, the more jihadists are created. There is a thread there.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join