It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Was a Joke

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2017 by Shamrock6 because: I've been walking with johnnie. Never mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Obama secretly taped the media and then suppressed them. Trump just says STFU, wait your turn and if I call on you I call on you. This press conference was fantastic. I felt like so many CEO talks I have sat through. Like when he said Flynn did nothing wrong but I did not like his actions. Goodbye. He takes no #. Why is this NOT the person we want in office. If everyone was not against him I would think he was part of the problem.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The MSM is a joke.

When they can get the Hillary is winning by 99 trillion percentage points fake news crap out of their system, maybe they will wake up and realize they helped create President Trump.

Fox had Hillary ahead in the polls too.

Who told you Trump was gonna win??

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Your endorsement actually means something to me. So does your warning, and frankly, I'm more concerned about the potential consequences of his removal than I am his governance.
I'm also a mite concerned about the Dems embracing the IC and military in their apparent attempts to dismantle the regime. That, as a concept, has a certain whiff of banana republic to it.
Sane people didn't like the idea of Russian interference in the election...this is kinda scarier.

Brother I am very happy to hear that. I know how sympatico we've been on other related matters and your opinion carries weight with me as well. I've been hoping you and a few other mates can help us ALL sides--leftrightmiddle--in focusing on deep state...evil.

I bet all sides can get along just fine, if we team up and deny the globalist their desire to tear us all apart.

I've looked at him pretty hard. He's that "type" of New Yorker lol and not perfect that's for sure and you either love, hate, or tolerate them...but he's not the monster I too once thought he was I'm pretty durn sure.

The Globies don't like him for a reason, eh?

One more thing: There's a reason the Russia hate full-court press is on. I'm certain we need to resist it and not buy into it.
edit on 16-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

There's a reason the Russia hate full-court press is on. I'm certain we need to resist it and not buy into it.

What's the reason?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

There's a reason the Russia hate full-court press is on. I'm certain we need to resist it and not buy into it.

What's the reason?

The price of oil.

edit on 1622017 by Snarl because: autocorrect

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My thoughts about why are based on research and I know you know I generally do some when I'm engaged in a topic. However, I want to vet carefully before I start laying it out. It's too important and I want to get it right and not steer folk in the wrong direction.

I will say Mossad and CIA definitely want Assad gone. Saudi's too. That means Russia has to be made the boogeyman. That right there is almost enough for me by itself. I'm conflicted because I'm supportive of the common Jewish people, but Zionism is another matter.

For now my industry and longtime ATS brudda, let's just say the full-court press by some unhinged neocons and like-minded career jag-offs are enough for us to collectively suspend and carefully vet the deep state and MSM narrative for the moment?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That, of course, is a big part of it. More complex, however, as you well know, Sir Snarl.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Snarl

That, of course, is a big part of it. More complex, however, as you well know, Sir Snarl.

My autocorrect misspelled "price" ... I think it was trying to tell me to use the word "cost" ... if you catch my drift.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I will say Mossad and CIA definitely want Assad gone. Saudi's too. That means Russia has to be made the boogeyman. That right there is almost enough for me by itself. I'm conflicted because I'm supportive of the common Jewish people, but Zionism is another matter.

Trump and BeBe seemed pretty cozy. Yeah, Zionism leaves a bad taste in my mouth as well.
I just can't Trust Trump to make a rational decision when dealing with ME issues. He seemed to be rattling sabers with Iran in the presser. Dangerous as hell. And Harward turning down Trump for the NS post is very telling.
edit on 16-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Trump and BeBe seemed pretty cozy. Yeah, Zionism leaves a bad taste in my mouth as well.
I just can't Trust Trump to make a rational decision when dealing with ME issues. He seemed to be rattling sabers with Iran in the presser. Dangerous as hell.

Not as cozy as it appeared but respectful. Iran is somewhat of a problem so Trump is kind of in a bad spot. I do believe the Pres has more peace in his heart than he's being given credit for, but it's almost like he's being forced to choose one war or the other but not none. I think he has a plan though.

Mossad/CIA/Saudis create ISIS to screw with Assad to get to Iran. McCain and Graham, etc. are initiates and puppets for this plan.

Between the revelations that we created ISIS and the cluster it's become AND now Trump threatening to seriously deal with ISIS it's causing great panic. THAT'S why this unprecedented PSYOP from the deep state on the public is happening.

That's short version. So far it fits damn tight for me brother.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
I've seen a few right wing reactions to the press conference can of course, they spun it and said that he did a good job taking it to the press.

Most of what he said were half-truths and straight up lies. Don't believe me, take a look at your own Fox News' Shep Smith said about this self-aggrandizing diatribe today. What happened today was that the press keeps giving Trump his rope and he continues to wrap it around his own neck by telling lies/falsehoods on record.

youtu.be...

QFT!
So true!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The clown in chief is simply playing to his clown followers. Honestly, I've never seen anyone so inept at doing a job. He's an embarrassment...It's true...ask anybody.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The nadir for me was when Trump rudely told Jake Turx of Ami Magazine to "sit down" and then went on to imply that that man was lying, because he asked a question about a nationwide uptick in anti-Semitic violence AFTER he stated, PLAINLY, that it was not his opinion that Mr. Trump or his administration were anti-Semitic.

This is an example of the "dishonest media."

Right. Someone who bent over backwards to show Trump respect (undeserved in my opinion in this context) who wanted to ask about real-world events is lying because Trump can't wait to actually hear or understand the question.

What have we gotten ourselves into????

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He is Michael Scott 40 times over and without the 'well-meaning' part of his personality.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
a reply to: TheBulk

They erupted in laughter because he is a joke. They were not laughing at him calling them fake news. They were laughing at the absurdity of a president trying to discredit a news organization because he has a vendetta against them.

Can you explain why none of these people had a problem with it went Obama did it? I don't remember any outrage whatsoever. Obama used to go after Fox News all the time.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Hey! There's pandering to be done, ain't got time to deal with actual questions buddy. Sit down.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
What do expect Trump himself is a joke. Every time I watch him speak and wave his hands around I can't get over how tiny they are

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I love how you sycophants demand explanations from us but when the press, or well-meaning people demand detailed explanations from their president, and he refuses, you are okay with it.

But with people defying the supreme leader on ATS? We demand SOURCES! We demand citing. WIth Donald Trump? He can insert a f%*%*g word salad 20 times, and you will have no problem with it. No detailed explanation. His word salad is fine with french Bulls%t dressing.

edit on 17-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Words can't do it justice. It was a veritable #show. A sad and disturbing peek into the psyche of Donald Trump. Unfortunately, it was on display for all the world to see. It actually looked like satire...like Donald Trump playing Alec Baldwin playing Donald Trump.

The end result being Harwood declining the National Security Adviser position. Let's just hope existing people like Mattis or Tillerson don't jump ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join