It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Was a Joke

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I have great respect for President Trump.

He speaks the truth, and his supporters admire that about him.

He's a strong leader, and that's what most Americans want.

..... and screw CNN

He fabricates lies and people are dumb enough to swallow them. He acts like a douche and people applaud him for it.

If that's what most Americans want, we have no shortage of douchebags.

Who was the other choice?

She lied and lied and fabricated lies to cover fabricated lies and people were dumb enough to swallow them. She acted like a bitch and people applauded her for it. A few people. There really wasn't many people applauding her in person. Nobody bothered to show up.

But some you applauded your asses off on the internet.

Kisses,
Deplorable Douchebag

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

..... and screw CNN

He fabricates lies and people are dumb enough to swallow them. He acts like a douche and people applaud him for it.

You are free to leave with Rosie, Whoopie and the rest of those whiners who never follow through with their ridiculous threats.

Funny they chose Canada and not Mexico

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This thread is hysterical. The lefties still don't get it. Pure emotion.

90% of the MSM is the political opposition to Trump. 90% of the MSM lied out of their asses and got everything wrong leading up to the election. Still are. 90% of the MSM present fabricated talking points, both misleading and again, based on emotion. And with 90% of the MSM working for and essentially being the democratic party, never find an arm for intelligence leaking traitors, it's basically state sponsored media.

And the lefties here, with their emotion and feelings, can't see that. They actually take issue with someone going to war with all of the above and by extent, support fascist, state sponsored media and by further extent, are begging for a communistic country.

Laughable.
edit on 16-2-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For all of you who missed the press conference:

The video is 2.28.00 long but the press conference starts at 57:00. There was an issue of sync between voice and video when skip it but is enough to know what happened.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This still doesn't address the fact that Trump just made up crap throughout his press conference. So what's more funny. People that know the facts correcting his stupid a ss or a president that runs it so loose that the Russians are in our backyards and he does nothing to address this issue?

originally posted by: MysticPearl
This thread is hysterical. The lefties still don't get it. Pure emotion.

90% of the MSM is the political opposition to Trump. 90% of the MSM lied out of their asses and got everything wrong leading up to the election. Still are. 90% of the MSM present fabricated talking points, both misleading and again, based on emotion. And with 90% of the MSM working for and essentially being the democratic party, never find an arm for intelligence leaking traitors, it's basically state sponsored media.

And the lefties here, with their emotion and feelings, can't see that. They actually take issue with someone going to war with all of the above and by extent, support fascist, state sponsored media and by further extent, are begging for a communistic country.

Laughable.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So, yeah. I think you'll like that vid.

edit on 2/16/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

..... and screw CNN

You are free to leave with Rosie, Whoopie and the rest of those whiners who never follow through with their ridiculous threats.

Funny they chose Canada and not Mexico

Many tried to go to Canada, then found out Canada has strict visa requirements, have borders, and don't let anything near everyone in.

The cognitive dissonance continues to amuse.

See, they present and push this little make believe world on everyone, that countries have no borders, everyone gets accepted everywhere, that's how it should be or.....Hitler, hence why they so freely and ridiculously thought they could simple hop on a plane and gain residence elsewhere if Trump won.

Then they were confronted with actual reality. Canada rejects far more than they accept. Canada requires you to prove you'll benefit the country if getting permanent residency there. Canada distinguishes between legal and illegal, unlike the lefties. Of course, none of them are attacking Canada over their Hitler like regime, which again shows the hypocrisy and that frankly, the left has no idea what's going on.

So in the end, all that's left for the left is to push baseless accusations, Trump's unhinged, Trump's a lunatic, Trump's mean, Trump's a racist, Trump hates Mexicans, etc, and you'll notice all those arguments don't mean anything. None of those arguments address reality. Just the kid in the sand box calling the guy with the pretty girl in his arm, a meany.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Notice how you always form your opinions based on other people's opinions? You are so upset that other people liked the conference you felt the need to make this thread? Attention much? Lighten up man everything is going to be OK. Unless you keep stressing yourself over such insignificant things..

I almost made a thread about this. My deep red city in a deep red state is commenting on how disappointed they are in Trump, how he was acting childish and an embarrassment. These are people who voted for Trump, a news source who has always been pro-Trump with trumpiteer followers.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Still emotion.

I might care if you, the left and the MSM put even 10% of the effort into fact checking Obama rather than kneeling on the floor before him.

Good lord, 90% of MSM right now is a 24/7 witch hunt to find any possible thing Trump said or did wrong, much of the time spinning and distorting reality to fit that narrative. Obama got a free ride though. Why? Has nothing to do with truth or fact checking, it has everything to do with personal vendettas against the man who proved them wrong for 18 months and has shown the world how bias and untruthful they are.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Notice how you always form your opinions based on other people's opinions? You are so upset that other people liked the conference you felt the need to make this thread? Attention much? Lighten up man everything is going to be OK. Unless you keep stressing yourself over such insignificant things..

I almost made a thread about this. My deep red city in a deep red state is commenting on how disappointed they are in Trump, how he was acting childish and an embarrassment. These are people who voted for Trump, a news source who has always been pro-Trump with trumpiteer followers.

I don't believe it.
What deep red city, in what deep red state?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Did you see a transcript?
I had heard there was one.

i have not. Ill probably read it through a bit later tonight if i can find one.

ETA: DOH! Bit by context....no i have not seen the transcript. I don't think one will be forthcoming.

I thought you were referring to the Trump speech transcript.
edit on 2/16/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

..... and screw CNN

She lied and lied and fabricated lies to cover fabricated lies and people were dumb enough to swallow them. She acted like a bitch and people applauded her for it. A few people. There really wasn't many people applauding her in person. Nobody bothered to show up.

Kisses,
Deplorable Douchebag

We had many choices.

Are you trying to invoke Hillary to justify your bad decision?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

They are idiots as well.

I think I'll stay here and wait the stupid out. If you don't mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You must have missed that part then huh...the part he went over what he accomplished....the part about what is coming, I believe he said later today (another EO) and about Health Care in March and about taxes next week....and yes how he hates the press....thoughts I share at this time....amazing the parts we miss.

And there is a transcript of most of it on Limbaugh's site here:

www.rushlimbaugh.com...
edit on 2/16/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I don't believe it.
What deep red city, in what deep red state?

Honestly, I couldn't believe it at first either. Thought I was missing something until someone else posted about how much the comments have changed from a couple months ago. It made me happy to think my city was coming to their senses, or at least the ones on Facebook.

I'll secret pm you my city, and even the news source. You can check it yourself.
edit on 16-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Screw Shep Smith.
I watched the entire press conference and Trump was absolutely awesome!

Indeed! President Trump was Candidate Trump on steroids. In less than a month as President, Donald Trump has learned so much. He was almost embarrassed to admit that he is now a...gulp...a POLITICIAN.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

..... and screw CNN

Kisses,
Deplorable Douchebag

We had many choices.

Are you trying to invoke Hillary to justify your bad decision?

Yes, I was obviously referring to Hillary.
But I didn't make a bad decision.
I made no decision.
I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary.
I didn't vote.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Trump isn't Rep or Dem. He is, I've come to believe, a Patriot the likes of which we haven't seen in a POTUS since JFK.
Did I mention he was a BOSS today?

Your endorsement actually means something to me. So does your warning, and frankly, I'm more concerned about the potential consequences of his removal than I am his governance.
I'm also a mite concerned about the Dems embracing the IC and military in their apparent attempts to dismantle the regime. That, as a concept, has a certain whiff of banana republic to it.
Sane people didn't like the idea of Russian interference in the election...this is kinda scarier.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion

Where was the laughter when Obama went after Fox? Not so funny then huh? Someone dared say something about the Liberal Savior and he got pissy about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
Fox is biased...Trump really is lying...no comparison there buddy

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join