It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Was a Joke

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: schuyler

Have you ever seen a press conference they hold up their hands .

Trump is trying to set it up so he can blame the press for any thing that happens.

The media is his new little Marco, lyin' Ted, and crooked Hillary.

The MSM/BS complex does that all by themselves.

So did little Marco, lyin' Ted, and crooked Hillary.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
LOL!!! Good gawd....you Trump people are such a joke. It's really sad. I used to be pissed, but now I'm just gobsmacked, bewildered, thunderstruck, amazed, and.....well, since nothing else makes sense: AMUSED.

Holy fricking crap!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
LOL!!! Good gawd....you Trump people are such a joke. It's really sad. I used to be pissed, but now I'm just gobsmacked, bewildered, thunderstruck, amazed, and.....well, since nothing else makes sense: AMUSED.

Holy fricking crap!!!

No kidding.

It's like we elected a man that is crossing US politics with Jersey Shore and the fans are all falling in line.
edit on 16-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Holy fricking crap!!!

What happened, no meme to show how you feel?

Your mood is still disgusted

link   
The fact that you need to ask for a source tells me how disconnected you may be to real news.

Here's one where essentially all of his talking points were lies. Don't be a right wing stool. Do yourself a favor and research when he says and you'll find out much of it is BS.

www.thestranger.com...

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

he lied on the majority of topics he talked about.
sources please

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The MSM/BS complex does that all by themselves.

The BS Industrial Complex!

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Did you see a transcript?
I had heard there was one.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Does what?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I just began watching the replay of the press conference because I missed the first 10 mins or so.

Did Trump really have intro music playing as he walked to the podium, or is it just my feed?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: schuyler

Have you ever seen a press conference they hold up their hands .

No they don't. This isn't grade school.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I just began watching the replay of the press conference because I missed the first 10 mins or so.

Did Trump really have intro music playing as he walked to the podium, or is it just my feed?

I said the same thing haha. It sounded like right before a wrestling match. I think (I hope) it was just on the broadcast.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I came late to the Trump Train. It took some much respected friends to get me to take a second look at him. He grew on me. Bigly. He was a BOSS today. I recommend reading the transcript for anyone either supporter or hater.

If he abuses my trust--like the sincere trust I gave Obama first time around and got screwed on--then I'll detest him more than I do the Bush crime family, the Clinton crime family, and the near-if-not-treasonous Barry O.

I have my old CBS hat and press i.d. right beside me here on Gut's wall o' glory lol. I identify deeply with freedom of the press. I also identify deeply with ethical journalism. Ethical journalism is dead in the MSM and if not THE reason I left and began freelancing in the entertainment/sports industry, it surely made me leave earlier than I would have.

That's why I applaud the Pres. for being all out of chewing gum and chewing much needed yellow-press behind.

Trump isn't Rep or Dem. He is, I've come to believe, a Patriot the likes of which we haven't seen in a POTUS since JFK.

Did I mention he was a BOSS today?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I said the same thing haha. It sounded like right before a wrestling match. I think (I hope) it was just on the broadcast.

A wrestling intro is what came to my mind as well.

Can we confirm this?

The feed I'm watching is from wh.gov, but another feed I just played did not have the music.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I was late for the train too.
I was a left leaning independent from a liberal family.
The lunatics left me behind. I saw what the left was becoming and wanted no part of it.
Most of my family feels the same way.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I have great respect for President Trump.

He speaks the truth, and his supporters admire that about him.

He's a strong leader, and that's what most Americans want.

..... and screw CNN

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

A wrestling intro is what came to my mind as well.

Can we confirm this?

The feed I'm watching is from wh.gov, but another feed I just played did not have the music.

I think it was just on the broadcast because it kept playing after he had already left the room and the graphic was on the screen. When he first walked in though, I had no way to tell and it seemed like it was being played live haha.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

the fact that you post bs with no sources shows your hyperpartisanship

good day

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The press conference was different.

It was unconventional.

It was feisty.

It obviously irritated those leftists that want to see America die in a flaming cauldron of nuclear fire, but for the rest of us . . . . . . . . it was amusing.
edit on 16-2-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Amusing, awesome and about damn time.

They needed that.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I have great respect for President Trump.

He speaks the truth, and his supporters admire that about him.

He's a strong leader, and that's what most Americans want.

..... and screw CNN

He fabricates lies and people are dumb enough to swallow them. He acts like a douche and people applaud him for it.

If that's what most Americans want, we have no shortage of douchebags.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join