It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Was a Joke

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
I'm convinced seeking alpha is a troll. Alpha is your handle on another site "MillionDollarBonus? same style of weaksauce comments.

Because you don't agree with him?

What about the ~th other pro-trump posters who constantly post their own threads doing similar things?

He's only a troll because he triggers you, or because you don't agree with him?

lol

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Best press conference ever!

Trump needs to do this often.

We're learning so much.

link   
Shepard Smith is Fox's volunteer scapegoat for controlled opposition.

He gets a big paycheck for doing it.

They have to keep it "fair and balanced" afterall.

link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

watching the entire conference
trump did ok

nothing about what he has accomplished
nothing about what he is working on

just trump hates the press

that was part of it

Then you clearly do not watch the entire thing because he did talk about accomplishments and he did talk about his plans and what he wants to do.

i was responding to the op

i thought he did ok

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Shepard Smith is Fox's volunteer scapegoat for controlled opposition.

He gets a big paycheck for doing it.

They have to keep it "fair and balanced" afterall.

You mean he is the only sane person at the nutfarm?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Alec Baldwin is going to have a field day on Saturday this week...

~Tenth

People still actually watch SNL?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Watching this press conference, it was just another press conference by Trump, no different from any other. Trump seems to believe that just by talking in a loud voice he's answering the questions people ask. Never mind what the actual question was about.

I'd love to see Trump actually talk in depth about something and give specific answers, but I feel that is asking too much from this administration.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Not a shot across your bow but back in 1992, My family and I went though hurricane Andrew at a cat 5. We made it through quite nicely.
So Shep is way off on that lol.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

There's only one president at a time.
That's why it was wrong.
And then of course he lied .
Part and parcel with this admin.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

It was. I bet even Sean wishes he had wheels on his podium.
And a cow catcher.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As much as you hate CNN, it consistently has the most accurate reporting of the news networks. Look it up if you don't believe me. Worst is of course Fox News and your right wing sites like Alex Jones and Britbart are not even considered news.

originally posted by: DonInHtown

Greatest press conference ever. President Trump should do the daily conferences too.

P.S. CNN is very fake news.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I gave my opinion on it in my very first comment, then restated it when you were confused by it. It's pretty simple, but I'll try to dumb it down a little more since it's apparently complicated:

My opinion on it is that viewers will get out of it exactly what they want to get out of it, regardless of what side of the aisle they're on. My opinion is that if we have four years worth of daily press conference discussions on ATS to look forward to, that's bigly awesome and exciting.

And to spare everybody else participating in the thread 8 pages of you going all over the map to try and concoct some sort of 'gotcha!' moment in the infantile pissing contest you seem to want to engage in every time you see my avatar, I'll go ahead and tell you that you're right and your stream went further than mine, and end my engagement with you here.

It's "Big league". So much for comprehending.

Pissing contest? Don't flatter yourself. I don't recognize your avatar, nor care.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You paid attention to form over substance. Of course he looked okay BSing because he's been doing it his whole life, but when it comes to substance, he lied on the majority of topics he talked about.

originally posted by: shooterbrody

watching the entire conference
trump did ok

nothing about what he has accomplished
nothing about what he is working on

just trump hates the press

that was part of it

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown

Greatest press conference ever. President Trump should do the daily conferences too.

P.S. CNN is very fake news.

how would you know? all the news that they broadcast has no bearing in fact?......right, you need help

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: jellyrev
I'm convinced seeking alpha is a troll. Alpha is your handle on another site "MillionDollarBonus? same style of weaksauce comments.

Because you don't agree with him?

What about the ~th other pro-trump posters who constantly post their own threads doing similar things?

He's only a troll because he triggers you, or because you don't agree with him?

lol

No, I actually agree with Jellyrev on that comment.

The style of the person in question is very similar to poster with that handle on another site who makes very similar comments.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
There is nothing wrong with him saying yes we will discuss the sanctions once our admin gets in power.

There is something INCREDIBLY wrong with what happened. Flynn isn't working in the Department of State. Trump did NOT instruct Flynn to talk about sanctions. Do you realize the seriousness of that? Flynn was hired as the National Security Advisor. The military follows a chain of command. Flynn went off on his own and then hid it from the VP and the President. This has nothing to do with hating Trump. The press is going sideways because it is bizarre that President Trump is still vouching for a subordinate who repeatedly outright lied to his face.
edit on 16-2-2017 by RightInThere because: minor fix

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RightInThere

as usual its impossible to separate the BS from the truth here.

Essentially, the only thing Flynn talked about was, "yea, yea, yea....we'll get to that". It was the topic of a brief conversation where he essentially acknowledged then punted.

To me, that makes his "lie" not so much a lie. Pence took it and made a broad, sweeping statement.

That said, im positive we don't know the entire story either.

One thing for certain: unprecedented times in every possible way.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

he lied on the majority of topics he talked about.
sources please

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Have you ever seen a press conference they hold up their hands .

Trump is trying to set it up so he can blame the press for any thing that happens.

The media is his new little Marco, lyin' Ted, and crooked Hillary.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: RightInThere
Essentially, the only thing Flynn talked about was, "yea, yea, yea....we'll get to that". It was the topic of a brief conversation where he essentially acknowledged then punted.

To me, that makes his "lie" not so much a lie. Pence took it and made a broad, sweeping statement.

That said, im positive we don't know the entire story either.

One thing for certain: unprecedented times in every possible way.

This is one instance where I really hope they declassify the conversation because the contents of the conversation ultimately determine how serious the allegations are. Unprecedented in every way, without a doubt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join