It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Was a Joke

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Who is Alec Baldwin?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

He's the one who plays Donald on Saturday Night Live.

Not that I"m a fan of his or anything, I much prefer the Sean Spicer gag they have going, but funny none the less.

~Tenth

link   

Who is John Galt? Alec is the opposite of him.

link   

I found you calling yourself hypocritical was very hypocritical of you. And although false, right on the money.

#ITrumpSoHard

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wake up, where have you been !
Alec Baldwin is your president

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

I found you calling yourself hypocritical was very hypocritical of you. And although false, right on the money.

#ITrumpSoHard

Meh I can pick out my own confirmation bias when it happens. Everybody has it, few choose to look past it.

I'm not against Trump really, some of his ideas aren't terrible. His execution and personality though, lots to dislike.

~tENTH

link   

What's an "Saturday Night Live"?

A #ball and a motel room?

link   
... to the rest of the world ;p

link   
... to the rest of the world ;p

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RightInThere
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

This is by far the most relevant quote.

"The leaks are real, but the news is fake. So that is impossible. [President Trump] is saying the information in the leaks is accurate. After all it is the reason he fired Mike Flynn. It is very confusing."

Shepard Smith is entirely right here. You know things are crazy when Fox news starts attacking a Republican president.

NO - he did not fire him for anything he said in a phone call to the Russian Ambassador.

Why do none of you Trump haters seem to posses the ability to think logically.

I will spell it out for you - Leakers leaked that he talked to the russians about doing something with the sanctions during a call during the transition.

That is it - they did not leak any other Russian manipulative crap happening on the call - but they damn sure would if it existed. There is nothing wrong with him saying yes we will discuss the sanctions once our admin gets in power.
Now the media is like OH we need to see the transcript - like there is something damaging in it - NO THERE ISN'T - if there was it would have been leaked by one of the 9 leakers, God knows they want something damaging on him.

He fired him because Flynn lied. Trump is not a piece of trash politician that accepts that kind of behavior, he is from the business world and wants subordinates he can trust. This is not a mystery - it is a witchhunt.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Most nights it actually is lol

I'm not a fan of SNL in general, I think the whole thing is kinda....well so 90's if you know what I mean.

But there have been some gems the last few months.

That Sean Spicer bit with the RC podium last week was hilarious, and I don't care who you are lol

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RightInThere

"The leaks are real, but the news is fake. So that is impossible. [President Trump] is saying the information in the leaks is accurate. After all it is the reason he fired Mike Flynn. It is very confusing."

The leaks regarding Trump's phone call with Australian president Turnbull and Mexico's president Nieto have been deemed false by both Turnbull and Nieto themselves.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Can you source that?

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
History responds to Donald Trump's first presser.

pbs.twimg.com...

I swear, I had the permanent face P as I heard his answers.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Trump's press conference was great....

If you like Trump.

Trump's press conference was awful...

If you don't like Trump.

ATS is gonna bigly spectacular for the next four years if this is the thread content we have to look forward to. Can't wait!

Instead of concern-trolling over other people's opinions, why don't you offer your own? I imagine it is very impartial.
edit on 16-2-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The MSM is a joke.

When they can get the Hillary is winning by 99 trillion percentage points fake news crap out of their system, maybe they will wake up and realize they helped create President Trump.

link   
a reply to: TheBulk

They erupted in laughter because he is a joke. They were not laughing at him calling them fake news. They were laughing at the absurdity of a president trying to discredit a news organization because he has a vendetta against them.
edit on 16-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

link   

I can second Les' assertion. I saw articles on both conversations that the other national leaders disputed the spin being put on it by American media.

The Aussie PM described the call as frank and blunt, but not aggressive or antagonistic.

The Mexican President stated that (as an example) the comment about sending troops to the border was a joke, and it was about the drug war and had nothing to do with immigration.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Shep is a liberal but he has some real gems.

During Michael Jackson's funeral it was Shep who said, "They shut down the freeway for this?!"

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The Aussie PM described the call as frank and blunt, but not aggressive or antagonistic.

I believe that part, no problem. I would expect the media in the US to make a mountain out of a molehill.

The Mexican President stated that (as an example) the comment about sending troops to the border was a joke, and it was about the drug war and had nothing to do with immigration.

I would imagine that conversation got a bit terse at times though.

But okay, that satisfies my curiosity on the matter. Credit where credit is due.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join