It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Press Conference Was a Joke

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I've seen a few right wing reactions to the press conference can of course, they spun it and said that he did a good job taking it to the press.

Most of what he said were half-truths and straight up lies. Don't believe me, take a look at your own Fox News' Shep Smith said about this self-aggrandizing diatribe today. What happened today was that the press keeps giving Trump his rope and he continues to wrap it around his own neck by telling lies/falsehoods on record.

youtu.be...

+69 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Screw Shep Smith.
I watched the entire press conference and Trump was absolutely awesome!

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Greatest press conference ever. President Trump should do the daily conferences too.

P.S. CNN is very fake news.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

watching the entire conference
trump did ok

nothing about what he has accomplished
nothing about what he is working on

just trump hates the press

that was part of it

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey nowdays I trust more RT than the Lamestream media, they're only parrots on the payroll

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

This is by far the most relevant quote.

"The leaks are real, but the news is fake. So that is impossible. [President Trump] is saying the information in the leaks is accurate. After all it is the reason he fired Mike Flynn. It is very confusing."

Shepard Smith is entirely right here. You know things are crazy when Fox news starts attacking a Republican president.

+27 more 
link   

Notice how you always form your opinions based on other people's opinions? You are so upset that other people liked the conference you felt the need to make this thread? Attention much? Lighten up man everything is going to be OK. Unless you keep stressing yourself over such insignificant things..

+15 more 
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown

Greatest press conference ever. President Trump should do the daily conferences too.

P.S. CNN is very fake news.

When he called CNN very fake news, the entire Place erupted in laughter.

+21 more 
link   
That was a great press conference.
Trump needs to continuing going straight to the people.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

watching the entire conference
trump did ok

nothing about what he has accomplished
nothing about what he is working on

just trump hates the press

that was part of it

Then you clearly do not watch the entire thing because he did talk about accomplishments and he did talk about his plans and what he wants to do.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm beginning to believe in the Mandela Effect, because we are living in two different worlds.

Mr. Trump is still campaigning rather than carrying out the work of the people.

It's all about him, not us.

I really wanted this Presidency to be different ... truly something new.

I guess I got my wish in an utterly backward way.

Perhaps he'll feel better after another million-dollar (with the taxpayers footing the bill) weekend at Mar A Lago.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Alec Baldwin is going to have a field day on Saturday this week...

~Tenth

(post by jellyrev removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RightInThere

This is by far the most relevant

Shepard Smith is entirely right here. You know things are crazy when Fox news starts attacking a Republican president.

One guy on Fox equals all of Fox News? Shepard Smith was always defending Obama during his administration. Fox has a wide range of views represented on their Network.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

You know I am really convinced people hate trump because he speaks like a 5th grader. My reaction to that is so what, he gets results and has a history that proves it.

You did not like the press conference because Trump rightly fired back at the media, which you like because they attack him.

Yes he made a mistake with the electoral college margin, which he should not even be bringing up - but so what it is not like it was an intentional lie that harms anyone.

He needs to do this more often. Regardless of what you think, he will win over more people the more he does this. He has to get the truth out somehow and combat the the hundreds of stories full of slander coming out daily.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Alec Baldwin is going to have a field day on Saturday this week...

~Tenth

I wonder who has higher approval ratings? I'm going to go ahead and guess Trump. The same goes for approval of the media compared to Trump.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Trump's press conference was great....

If you like Trump.

Trump's press conference was awful...

If you don't like Trump.

ATS is gonna bigly spectacular for the next four years if this is the thread content we have to look forward to. Can't wait!

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I could show you the polls where his approval rating is garbage, but I imagine you'd call them fake...

That's the problem with this country, nobody takes responsibility and everybody is a hypocrite.

Me included.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: RightInThere

This is by far the most relevant

One guy on Fox equals all of Fox News? Shepard Smith was always defending Obama during his administration. Fox has a wide range of views represented on their Network.

In the few days I have been here, most of the discussions revolve around posters writing "Get over Trump winning. Hillary lost." Most of the topics had nothing to do with Hillary. It seems apropos that you should have to ask such a question.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join