It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to ban teachers from pushing their political ideology onto their students

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: DBCowboy

I am a "fascist left(ie)" and I believe in free expression, just not when it infringes on someone's civil rights.

Ok. Then you aren't a fascist leftie then, because you'd defend anyone's right to expression.

Or you actually are a fascist leftie and you're lying.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What am I? Just a leftie?

I don't believe racists and "christians" should have the right to deny service to a certain minority or put out signs that say "no blacks/gays allowed".

edit on 18-2-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

You can call yourself a cheese sandwich for all I care. People's actions define themselves.

What kind of cheese do you want to be?

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I must disagree.

Though she may be for silencing different opinions and hating people who dare to think differently from her narrow little mind, she has a right to be as ####ing stupid as she can be.

This dbcowboy clown would be the FIRST to whinge and whine if a kkk member was teaching at a school , the 'rights'' of the teacher would mean NOTHING. It's ONLY when it's a fascist left wing view that people like this say 'it's their right' . Funny how Milo doesn't have a 'right' to speak publicly.

After reading a few of your posts, it's clearly an IQ thing.

And this idiotic example of leftist violent hatred has just as much a right to vomit her filth as anyone else does.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sadly some teachers / educators are jumping on the bandwagon, be it Radical Islam, BLM or some other device to indoctrinate the youth with ignorant views. As said by me before, we had a school inspected near us called the King Fahad School, the inspectors found literature and teaching aids explaining the use and method of removing limbs under Sharia Law, quite why a child of 5 - 9 would need to be taught this let alone ANYONE annoys me. The BLM pushing teachers really need to be shut down asap, they are one inch of promoting hatred and violence and in many cases openly advocating this.

Teaching like the media really should be totally impartial and legally is supposed to be but that's as we all know BS in real life...

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
That lady is nuts!

I thought we were supposed to give unbiased education

It wasn't unbiased long before these two women came on the scene. I didn't even believe in a Higher Power until after I left the military. I thought I was here in the universe as the result of the Big Bang and evolved from monkeys.

Which obviously isn't true due to the fact that when someone here asked to speculate what the image of the beast might be in the Bible a few years ago. I said I thought that it might be illegal content on the web. Abuse. Within a couple of weeks a meteor hit Chelyabinsk, and took out thousands of Windows. Then I notice that Windows operating system loading icon is balls rotating in a circle, not unlike a meteor in orbit, and the operating system is called Windows.

And yet a belief that you are nothing more than a cosmic burp and an evolved monkey, definitely determines your behavior, versus the behavior of someone whose behavior is guided by a belief in and service to a Higher Power.

After the meteor hit Russia, man from monkey evolution and the Big Bang are nothing more than propaganda.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

After reading a few of your posts, it's clearly an IQ thing.

Maybe it is. I respect the Constitution and will fight for anyone's rights. Even people with whom I disagree with.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I don't believe racists and "christians" should have the right to deny service to a certain minority or put out signs that say "no blacks/gays allowed".

Do you believe that people have the right to put up a sign that says "Trump supporters can't speak!"? Or instead of a sign, should they be able to block streets to keep them from speaking? How about assaulting them to shut them up?

Are you against all that too?
edit on 2/19/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is no place in our classrooms for the personal political views of teachers at any level of education. They are not elected officials. They are hired and paid to do one thing only. Teach according to the curriculum. They have every right to take their opinions and views to political rallies in the proper setting.

I agree with the OP that political views and opinions expressed by teachers in their classrooms should be fired.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join